Life with a landline in a contested state

Even in an uncontested state, the robocalls are bad. Obviously, I don't pick up unless I recognize the caller. Still a leaves a lot of crap on the answering machine.

THE ROBOCALLS ARE UNENDING!!

Can't wait until its over and it's safe to answer the phone again!:lol::lol::lol:

I still have a landline but the number is top secret and not published anywhere. Never get any sales or robo calls. :D Mostly used as a fax line.

I can't wait for the political mailings and commercials to be over.

Are the Republicans calling Democrats to tell them the election is well in hand and they don't have to worry about coming out to vote, like they did in MD?

Are the Republicans calling Democrats to tell them the election is well in hand and they don't have to worry about coming out to vote, like they did in MD?

Why were there Democrats stupid enough to fall for that line?

Nevermind, rhetorical question. I know a few I could convince that election day had been moved to a week later. :lol:

Nevermind, rhetorical question. I know a few I could convince that election day had been moved to a week later. :lol:

Don't know how many it effected, but it did get the perpetrator a month of home detention. It's called "voter suppression" a favorite tactic of the Republicans that they try to cover with widespread "reports" of voter fraud by Democrats. Caught them in the act this time! :clap2:

Ehrlich Aide In Robocalls Case Gets 1 Month Of Home Detention, Community Service « CBS Baltimore

Don't know how many it effected, but it did get the perpetrator a month of home detention. It's called "voter suppression" a favorite tactic of the Republicans that they try to cover with widespread "reports" of voter fraud by Democrats. Caught them in the act this time! :clap2:

Ehrlich Aide In Robocalls Case Gets 1 Month Of Home Detention, Community Service « CBS Baltimore

One guy was a dirtbag? Not really showing any big R pattern there. I have no doubt dirty tricks come from both sides.

One guy was a dirtbag? Not really showing any big R pattern there. I have no doubt dirty tricks come from both sides.

Not just any guy, one that ran a sitting governor's campaign.

Not just any guy, one that ran a sitting governor's campaign.

Yeah I get it but he was still just one dirtbag. Both parties have had an assortment over the years.

THE ROBOCALLS ARE UNENDING!!

Can't wait until its over and it's safe to answer the phone again!:lol::lol::lol:
Oh, dayum...tell me about it!!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrgh!

I'm getting calls from a guy I'm working with on an upcoming project, whose mobile shows up as "unknown caller", so I have to pick up....I answer the phone and if nobody pipes up on the other end in the span of three seconds, I hang up. :lol:

Rather random comment for this thread. :lol:

oh, elizabeth called too.

:lol:

That was actually me. I am such a kidder sometimes. :lol: So don't forget Del, get out and about and vote on election day the 13th, Liz is counting on you!

liz has a better chance of becoming queen of the wampanoags than she does of getting my vote, but you be sure to vote for mitt on the 13th

he's counting on you :thup:

oh, elizabeth called too.

:lol:

That was actually me. I am such a kidder sometimes. :lol: So don't forget Del, get out and about and vote on election day the 13th, Liz is counting on you!

liz has a better chance of becoming queen of the wampanoags than she does of getting my vote, but you be sure to vote for mitt on the 13th

he's counting on you :thup:

Nope. Check the other thread. He is not on my dance card. I am one of those horrible people throwing my vote away on some unknown. ;) Well, that is unless old Mitt robocalls me personally.:tongue:

I get local and national robo calls, and I get the computerized polling calls. I have been myself, Mrs O, and some guy that I made up a few times...........

Forum List

Back