Life on the Arizona-Mexico border

Twofox

Aug 19, 2010
My topic is usually the paranormal here on the Tucson Citizen website. However, we bloggers are granted the freedom to write off-topic. Today, my topic is my life on the Arizona-Mexico border.

It is my hope to provide a different perspective of life on the border for anyone interested in considering a different perspective. I do have a lot to say about it.

Linked from a blog of a border resident. Interesting read and some good information.

Life on the Arizona-Mexico border: A look at life in my neck of the woods - TC.com Off Topic

UPS still delivers at the moment. Their brown truck resembles a brown streak these days. It roars through this area like a Pony Express rider with a band of Apache in pursuit.

I talk to my two brothers in Tucson atleast twice a month and illegal aliens drug dealers make their lives a living hell. They both carry guns to get back into their homes. There are four flop houses on the four block that one lives on and they took his swamp cooler off the top of his house and went in in stole his gun collection. and every day a drug killing.
I was raised in Eloy, Pinal County and illegal immigration and drugs was a problem as early as the 50s. The little town is completely destroyed. People my age, 70 are addicted to crack,etc. I used to watch my neighbor shoot up on heroin in the 50s. in a vacant house.
Arizona is a war zone and no one seem to care. I left at age 15 and never looked or been back. Staying is not a option. Here in Reno, the last 10 years we have had a constant growing of gangs and crime,etc. I moved and it moves with me.

I talk to my two brothers in Tucson atleast twice a month and illegal aliens drug dealers make their lives a living hell. They both carry guns to get back into their homes. There are four flop houses on the four block that one lives on and they took his swamp cooler off the top of his house and went in in stole his gun collection. and every day a drug killing.
I was raised in Eloy, Pinal County and illegal immigration and drugs was a problem as early as the 50s. The little town is completely destroyed. People my age, 70 are addicted to crack,etc. I used to watch my neighbor shoot up on heroin in the 50s. in a vacant house.
Arizona is a war zone and no one seem to care. I left at age 15 and never looked or been back. Staying is not a option. Here in Reno, the last 10 years we have had a constant growing of gangs and crime,etc. I moved and it moves with me.

I live just outside of Chicago in a town that is now 80% hispanic. It is a real dump. Not because the Mexicans haven't fixed up their homes which they usually live in for 3 years then sell and move to into a whiter neighborhood. But because their children are pure shit. Thank God I lived in the last best era to live in. My childhood was in the late 50 to 60's. I don't have any children , thank God and my parents died just about when it was really getting bad here. I would never want to subject American children to the crap that is coming their way.

War with Mexico is the only way to remove these people and I hope I live long enough to see Americans rioting every time Mexicans hold an invasion rally.

Forum List

Back