Life of the human pups - the madness of western leftist societies is bottomless

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What liberals invent as next?Legal sodomy is already here. Marriages between human and animals, the 'human right' to perform sex in public, unpunished murdering for fun, human rights for insects, eating feces in restaurants, nude visiting of churches etc. etc. etc.?
Lefts, liberals, democrats & Co are mentally ill folks who need a good treatment by lunatic doctors.
All men governments are failed, only Christian Theocracy can save the Western World.
As alternative you choose between liberal mad houses or muslim caliphates.

That video gave me CAIDS...The combination of cancer ans AIDS....I'll never survive it.

liberalism_thumb.jpg

1-liberalism-mental-disorder.jpg

What liberals invent as next?Legal sodomy is already here. Marriages between human and animals, the 'human right' to perform sex in public, unpunished murdering for fun, human rights for insects, eating feces in restaurants, nude visiting of churches etc. etc. etc.?
Lefts, liberals, democrats & Co are mentally ill folks who need a good treatment by lunatic doctors.
All men governments are failed, only Christian Theocracy can save the Western World.
Your signature is another Russian troll working for Putin’s Internet Research Agency, aka propaganda machine KGB style.

You people are jealous of Western freedoms, both economic and personal.

TL; DW

Is this a Brit thing? I don't hear American accents.

I played cats and dogs with my girl neighbors once, damn I got a raging boner from that.

Your signature is another Russian troll working for Putin’s Internet Research Agency, aka propaganda machine KGB style.

And you are a Jew who bashes Russians only for their desire to own commodities by themselves and not to share them with your folk

elevating homosexuality alongside beastality ,for the sake of demonizing political stripe is most disengenous .....~S~

This thread should be Exhibit A on the growing insanity of the conservative movement.

And you are a Jew who bashes Russians only for their desire to own commodities by themselves and not to share them with your folk
I don’t bash all Russians, just like I don’t bash all Americans or all Germans.
Only the stupid, ignorant, or trolls.

Forum List

Back