Life Long Republican War Hero Testimony On Gay Marriage

How does a list of people who accomplished something help your view? If I can find a list of pedophiles who have contributed to society, will that validate their actions?

It's not real hard to spot a homo; limp wrist, lisp, acting queer, effeminate speech, etc.

Look, there are Federal guide lines as to discrimination in hiring people and certain quota's must be meet.

We have to hire a certain % of women, minorities, and disabled people.

Thankfully there is NO quota requirement to hire on the basis of sexual orientation.

ie. I don't have to hire any faggots!!! :clap2:

Yea, like:
Rock Hudson
James Dean
David Kopay (NFL)
Esera Tuaolo (NFL)
Roy Simmons (NFL)
Billy Bean (MBL)
John Amaechi (NBA)
Jeff Gannon (Military Man whore who slept at the Bush White House many, many nights)
Matt Sanchez (Marine)
Staff Sgt. Eric Alva (Marine)
Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach (9 medals for heroism)

I wouldn't hire any of these sick faggots you listed either. :evil:

Look, a homo could find the answer to stop global warming or cure some disease..

But he will still mainly be remembered as being a faggot. :eek:

Last edited:
id like some proof that james dean was gay

by the way, if we had a list of all the straight people that are hero's the list would be 10 times longer then the gay list

It's not real hard to spot a homo; limp wrist, lisp, acting queer, effeminate speech, etc.

Look, there are Federal guide lines as to discrimination in hiring people and certain quota's must be meet.

Thankfully there is NO quota requirement to hire on the basis of sexual orientation.

Yea, like:
Rock Hudson
James Dean
David Kopay (NFL)
Esera Tuaolo (NFL)
Roy Simmons (NFL)
Billy Bean (MBL)
John Amaechi (NBA)
Jeff Gannon (Military Man whore who slept at the Bush White House many, many nights)
Matt Sanchez (Marine)
Staff Sgt. Eric Alva (Marine)
Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach (9 medals for heroism)
The list is endless.

I dont think you should have to hire a certain percentage of any group

agreed, but you should not make comments like, id never hire a person cause they are gay, thats discrimination and what crime: beating up fags

thats not nice, and its wrong

otherwise, your not a bad guy, but please cool it with the rhetoric

It would be a thousand times longer actnoblemartin :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
"I am not a violent person.
If other people want to do that.
Then that is their business.
I wouldn't get involved nor try to stop it." - Sunni Man

Sorry to hear that. I strongly disagree with the gay lifestyle, but allowing someone to commit violence for that reason alone is wrong. I feel a responsibility to put a stop to that behavior.

For true equality I would have to make the gay straight, turn women into men and the old young.
Wouldn't turning the women into men and the men straight make all the suddenly young people unhappy?
Sort of like most sailors back before women started serving on ships. Go coed, it's the only way to be equally fair to heterosexual people.

Seriously though, I agree with allowing gay civil unions, or even marriages as long as the church is not coerced by civil authority.

A majority in this country think Civil Unions for gays & lesbians should be allowed.

Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Maybe in your world they are reviled, not in the circle of most people.

Nice graph. Say where is the one about gay marriage? THAT is the SUBJECT here.
Hint: It is the one right below the one you copied that says 53% oppose gay marriage and 39% favor it.

Where are the polls on gay marriage vs where it was ten years ago. As more states accept Civil Unions and Gay Marriage and the world as we know it does not come to an end....gay marriage will become the norm

I would bet that "gay divorce" will become the norm if "gay marriage" is the norm. The fact of the matter is simple, the only reason "gays" are pushing the whole marriage thing is the idea that they might finally be able to feel normal and respect themselves. A fake marriage won't help, deep down inside you'll always know that what you do is odd.....queer, not normal....... you can dress it up and put whatever name on it you want, it's still a joke of nature and will never really feel right deep down inside your brain. It won't take long once the excitement of finally getting what you want to wear off and you then remember how "natural" bath houses and 20 partners felt to you, the divorce rate will skyrocket.

Forum List

Back