Life Long Republican War Hero Testimony On Gay Marriage

Marriage = religious institution
Civil Union = state's realm

Equality is not achievable. I cannot make the blind see, deaf hear, poor rich nor the weak minded strong. For true equality I would have to make the gay straight, turn women into men and the old young.

What is wrong with you people. I thought everyone knew that gays in Nazi Germany were also put in concentration camps and forced to wear "pink triangles".

Persecution of homosexuals in Nazi Germany and the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homosexuals in the camps were treated in an unusually cruel manner by their captors, and were also persecuted by their fellow inmates. This was a factor in the high death rate for homosexuals, compared to other groups.

Pink triangle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the camps were liberated at the end of the Second World War, many of the pink triangle prisoners were often simply re-imprisoned by the Allied-established Federal Republic of Germany. An openly gay man named Heinz Dörmer, for instance, served 20 years total, first in a Nazi concentration camp and then in the jails of the new Republic. In fact, the Nazi amendments to Paragraph 175, which turned homosexuality from a minor offence into a felony, remained intact after the war for a further 24 years. While suits seeking monetary compensation have failed, in 2002 the German government issued an official apology to the gay community.

When people say gays weren't treated as bad as Jews, are they just lying? Stupid? Conservatards? What is it? I hope it's not catching. Can you catch ignorance? Or is it just indoctrination?

Last edited by a moderator:
but we are talking about gays in america, not germany

What is wrong with you people. I thought everyone knew that gays in Nazi Germany were also put in concentration camps and forced to wear "pink triangles".

Persecution of homosexuals in Nazi Germany and the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homosexuals in the camps were treated in an unusually cruel manner by their captors, and were also persecuted by their fellow inmates. This was a factor in the high death rate for homosexuals, compared to other groups.

After the camps were liberated at the end of the Second World War, many of the pink triangle prisoners were often simply re-imprisoned by the Allied-established Federal Republic of Germany. An openly gay man named Heinz Dörmer, for instance, served 20 years total, first in a Nazi concentration camp and then in the jails of the new Republic. In fact, the Nazi amendments to Paragraph 175, which turned homosexuality from a minor offence into a felony, remained intact after the war for a further 24 years. While suits seeking monetary compensation have failed, in 2002 the German government issued an official apology to the gay community.

When people say gays weren't treated as bad as Jews, are they just lying? Stupid? Conservatards? What is it? I hope it's not catching. Can you catch ignorance? Or is it just indoctrination?

let me get this straight, fighting to prevent jews from being shot in the head, and burned in ovens is the same as gays getting married

as a jew, i find his words repugnant

Hello there everyone, time once again for my daily post. I found this on youtube and felt like sharing it with the rest of you all. I thought his words were touching because they were right from his heart. I hope you all enjoyed listening to him speak as much as I did.

YouTube - Philip

"The woman at my polling place asked me do I believe in equality for gay and lesbian people. I was pretty suprised to be asked a question like that. It made no sense to me. Finally I asked her: what do you think I fought for in Omaha Beach?"

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Now THAT is a Great American. Wonder if Hannity would have him on as a guest.

i hate to break it to you, but defending the jews had nothing to do with why we fought WWII.

fail.

now that i think about it, yes. America abanonded the jews too

my bad

let me get this straight, fighting to prevent jews from being shot in the head, and burned in ovens is the same as gays getting married

as a jew, i find his words repugnant

Now THAT is a Great American. Wonder if Hannity would have him on as a guest.

i hate to break it to you, but defending the jews had nothing to do with why we fought WWII.

fail.

Forgive Rdean, he proably thinks Republicans are Nazis. So you can understand the misunderstanding.

So sad this man has a perverted homo for a son.

Thankfully, he has 3 other normal sons who can give him grandkids.

My stepson's best friend throughout high school and beyond was a Muslim kid who was gay. He could never talk to his father about it. What a shame that is. Of course, it must have been the father's fault that he was so perverted, don't you think?

My stepson's best friend throughout high school and beyond was a Muslim kid who was gay. He could never talk to his father about it. What a shame that is. Of course, it must have been the father's fault that he was so perverted, don't you think?

I feel sorry for this father also.

A kid that grows up am becomes a rapist, child molester, homosexual, or some other kind of pervert has dishonored his whole family and put their name to shame.

A kid that grows up am becomes a rapist, child molester, homosexual, or some other kind of pervert has dishonored his whole family and put their name to shame.

You speak from experience, obviously.

Nope

Troll comment.

Forgive Rdean, he proably thinks Republicans are Nazis. So you can understand the misunderstanding.

Believe me. I understand. Besides an occasional Teena Brandon (raped and shot in the head) or Mathew Shepard (beat sensless and hung on a fence to die), conservatives in America treat gays much better than Hitler. They must be so proud of their "tolorance".

A lot of straight men feel that raping a lesbian will help "sort" out her sexual conflict. But hey, it's not the rapists fault. It's her fault for being gay. If she hadn't been gay, she never would have been raped.

Reminds me of a story I saw once on TV. These you men in Texas were going out to men's rooms in the forest preserve. Seems that their pastor had told them that gays meet there. Apparently they were saying hi to other guys and if the guy was "interested", a bunch of them would jump out and beat the guy sensless. Seems that they had such "fun" that they started beating up every single guy they found. Finally, so many complaints were turned in to the police, the police set up a "sting".

A police officer was out there and said, "Hi" back. A bunch of young guys ran out to attack him and then a bunch of police officers ran out to arrest the attackers.

As they were being led off in handcuffs, you could hear them crying out, "Why ya'll arrestin' me fer? We was only beatin' up fags".

To complete the story, a news reporter went to the pastor and asked him about the "fiery" sermons these boys were attending. They said they were doing "God's work". He said that he told these young boys that "homosexuality must be destroyed", but he didn't tell them to go out and attack people. BUT, he wasn't going to tell them to stop, either.

I'll never forget those boys crying out, " "Why ya'll arrestin' me fer? We was only beatin' up fags", while being led off in handcuffs. Wonder if any went to prision? Wonder if they had a cellmate named "Bubba"?

Troll comment.

You're right. Comparing gays to rapists and child molesters is a pretty rotten thing to do. It was a troll comment from a real, live troll. Wonder if his parents know he talks like that?

Believe me. I understand. Besides an occasional Teena Brandon (raped and shot in the head) or Mathew Shepard (beat sensless and hung on a fence to die), conservatives in America treat gays much better than Hitler. They must be so proud of their "tolorance".

A lot of straight men feel that raping a lesbian will help "sort" out her sexual conflict. But hey, it's not the rapists fault. It's her fault for being gay. If she hadn't been gay, she never would have been raped.

Reminds me of a story I saw once on TV. These you men in Texas were going out to men's rooms in the forest preserve. Seems that their pastor had told them that gays meet there. Apparently they were saying hi to other guys and if the guy was "interested", a bunch of them would jump out and beat the guy sensless. Seems that they had such "fun" that they started beating up every single guy they found. Finally, so many complaints were turned in to the police, the police set up a "sting".

A police officer was out there and said, "Hi" back. A bunch of young guys ran out to attack him and then a bunch of police officers ran out to arrest the attackers.

As they were being led off in handcuffs, you could hear them crying out, "Why ya'll arrestin' me fer? We was only beatin' up fags".

To complete the story, a news reporter went to the pastor and asked him about the "fiery" sermons these boys were attending. They said they were doing "God's work". He said that he told these young boys that "homosexuality must be destroyed", but he didn't tell them to go out and attack people. BUT, he wasn't going to tell them to stop, either.

I'll never forget those boys crying out, " "Why ya'll arrestin' me fer? We was only beatin' up fags", while being led off in handcuffs. Wonder if any went to prision? Wonder if they had a cellmate named "Bubba"?

Wow, never thought I'd see someone who smoked their own bullshit.
:smoke:

But I suppose I should thank you for proving my point. :lol:

Forum List

Back