Life Lessons

Never read it. Women want you to suffer for the rest of your life. They are the Debil!

I don't want anyone to suffer.
Give me what I want or move on
Not sure why more women are like that
You know you never have to stay with a woman if you don't want to, right?
Never did. I was think more in professional terms.

Oh yeah, I hate working with women too. They are assholes
This is not true. Half of offices are girls. I usually have a good time with them.

I mean women for bosses - of course, I hate all bosses except the ones that leave me alone
Uh scratch this. The next one is better.

Last edited:
Never read it. Women want you to suffer for the rest of your life. They are the Debil!

I don't want anyone to suffer.
Give me what I want or move on
Not sure why more women are like that
You know you never have to stay with a woman if you don't want to, right?
Never did. I was think more in professional terms.

Oh yeah, I hate working with women too. They are assholes
This is not true. Half of offices are girls. I usually have a good time with them.

I mean women for bosses - of course, I hate all bosses except the ones that leave me alone
Okay, here is a better idea. I will tell my project manager on the summer job, who is a very beautiful woman, here is my management proposition. Every employee gets exactly 6 action items to accomplish in the week. Then every Friday, they each get a 6 shooter revolver at the group meeting loaded with 1 bullet in each. Everybody must pick his revolver and shoot it at his own head as many times as the action items not completed. I think this is a life lesson. Your take?

I think I'll just work for men
Easier to manipulate, though, as I get older it's harder...

I might actually have to work or run my own business... blah!

... there is ANOTHER option that is looking better and better all the time!

Me being " slammed " and overburdened with work at Gate One, at my workplace.

Me being overburdened with fire extinguishers, replacing and repairing them.

Being awake for four or five days straight - on numerous occasions , and having to get up to go to work at 4:45 am.

Running calls, back to back at work - my time and effort being manipulated.

I clean the interior and exterior of a patrol vehicle at work, the next day you cannot tell it ; and the inside is dusty and dirty..... The day after cleaning.

Having to deal with double standards in the workplace.

People in Gate One , use snuff, and spit in the trash can. There is no snuff allowed where I work - the site supervisor does not say a thing or reprimand , but if another employee messes up slightly , they are punished.

Some of my coworkers are late to relieve me on shift, but on time when they relieve others. Some have trouble getting to work in a timely manner.

People playing mind games with me.

And many other hardships I have had to endure.

I have been treated, like a lab rat. My temperament - endurance - and physical ability ..... All tested and pushed to the extreme. Sanctioned by individuals whom like to see me in a hostile work environment.

They figure ----- that I don't know.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back