Life is great

First Trump gets elected and tortures the left daily.....now this

Why Hollywood as We Know It Is Already Over

Hollywood is getting what it deserves..

God is grrrrrrrreat!

#karma
The fact you dare inject God in this, ie Hitler Jr. proves your more of an idiot than first thought.....God don't like ugly my friend and the message Trump is sending is dangerous.....just a note...every single time we have a terrorist attack in this country, who's the primary victims? WHITE PEOPLE!!!! Be afraid my dear lost maggot, be very afraid. Trump is laying a foundation of hatred that you lice balls may never recoup!!

God is grrrrrrrreat!

#karma
The fact you dare inject God in this, ie Hitler Jr. proves your more of an idiot than first thought.....God don't like ugly my friend and the message Trump is sending is dangerous.....just a note...every single time we have a terrorist attack in this country, who's the primary victims? WHITE PEOPLE!!!! Be afraid my dear lost maggot, be very afraid. Trump is laying a foundation of hatred that you lice balls may never recoup!!

Well....why do you care if I being God into it if you dont believe in him?

What message is trump saying?
We're not gonna take it?
We dont want terrorists here?
We're gonna vette people from other countries until the countries can?

What don you really disagree with?

And what does race have to do with this?

God is grrrrrrrreat!

#karma

Well....why do you care if I being God into it if you dont believe in him?

What message is trump saying?
We're not gonna take it?
We dont want terrorists here?
We're gonna vette people from other countries until the countries can?

What don you really disagree with?

And what does race have to do with this?
You're (take note, tiger) wasting your time. She's an incredibly ignorant black racist for life.

Life is great
A-great-pleasure-in-life-is-doing.jpg

You're such a delicate flower. :lmao:

Forum List

Back