Life in the horrible Gaza Concentration Camp

They actually have no country------they live in an area of the world that was once vibrant and productive -------between 1948 and 1967 ---it was controlled by egypt and during that time it was hell on earth------virtually no running water or electricity-----lately it is much improved -------the standard of living being far better in gaza than is the standard of living for most muslims in the world. The infant mortality rate is just about the best of all muslim populations in the world-------they are completely free to leave if they do not like it----fortunately there are immensely wealth muslim nations in the world to help them

That's what they say.
they live in an area of the world that was once vibrant and productive

Indeed, it was a self sufficient country until Israel invaded.

Now we have two countries on welfare.

I think they call that success.

You are very ignorant of history and obviously never met a Gazan I have.

Israel 'invaded" gaza? when was that? are you referring to 1967 when the arabist imperialist PIG OF THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC fomented a war and manage to knock off thousands of his own soldiers? Gaza was self sufficient in ANCIENT TIMES but has not been self sufficient for more than 1000 years. It COULD be with work and technology------but so far it is still not Before 1967---the gazans were living off of water given them by the pailful from UN trucks and UN food handouts ------virtually no electricity. Egyptians still hate the "BALESTINIANS" It is very unfortunate that the the arabs of gaza have to depend on the "generosity" of the egyptians-------they may end up in the same miserable mess that they had pre 1967

District of Gaza

All of the localities captured by Israel were depopulated prior, during or after the 1948 War. Majdal was not destroyed.
Former localities

Arab Suqrir
Barbara
Barqa
al-Batani al-Gharbi
al-Batani al-Sharqi
Beit Daras
Bayt 'Affa
Bayt Jirja
Bayt Tima
Bil'in
Burayr
Dayr Sunayd
Dimra
al-Faluja
Hamama
Hatta
Hiribya
Huj
Hulayqat
Ibdis
Iraq al-Manshiyya
Iraq Suwaydan
Isdud
al-Jaladiyya
al-Jiyya
Julis
al-Jura
Jusayr
Karatiyya
Kawfakha
Kawkaba
al-Khisas
al-Masmiyya al-Kabira
al-Masmiyya al-Saghira
al-Muharraqa
Najd
Ni'ilya
Qastina
al-Sawafir al-Gharbiyya
al-Sawafir al-Shamaliyya
al-Sawafir al-Sharqiyya
Simsim
Summil
Tall al-Turmus
Yasur

Existing localities

Abasan al-Kabera
Abasan al-Saghira
Bani Suheila
al-Bayuk
Beit Hanun
Beit Lahia
Deir al-Balah
al-Fukhari
Gaza City
Jabalia
Juhor ad-Dik
Khan Yunis
Khuza'a
al-Mawasi
Nuseirat
Qa' al-Qurein
al-Qarara
Qizan an-Najjar
Rafah
Shokat as-Sufi
Umm Kameil

Most if these places existed for centuries without subsidies.

That's what they say.

Israel 'invaded" gaza? when was that? are you referring to 1967 when the arabist imperialist PIG OF THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC fomented a war and manage to knock off thousands of his own soldiers? Gaza was self sufficient in ANCIENT TIMES but has not been self sufficient for more than 1000 years. It COULD be with work and technology------but so far it is still not Before 1967---the gazans were living off of water given them by the pailful from UN trucks and UN food handouts ------virtually no electricity. Egyptians still hate the "BALESTINIANS" It is very unfortunate that the the arabs of gaza have to depend on the "generosity" of the egyptians-------they may end up in the same miserable mess that they had pre 1967

District of Gaza[/B
All of the localities captured by Israel were depopulated prior, during or after the 1948 War. Majdal was not destroyed.
Former localities

Arab Suqrir
Barbara
Barqa
al-Batani al-Gharbi
al-Batani al-Sharqi
Beit Daras
Bayt 'Affa
Bayt Jirja
Bayt Tima
Bil'in
Burayr
Dayr Sunayd
Dimra
al-Faluja
Hamama
Hatta
Hiribya
Huj
Hulayqat
Ibdis
Iraq al-Manshiyya
Iraq Suwaydan
Isdud
al-Jaladiyya
al-Jiyya
Julis
al-Jura
Jusayr
Karatiyya
Kawfakha
Kawkaba
al-Khisas
al-Masmiyya al-Kabira
al-Masmiyya al-Saghira
al-Muharraqa
Najd
Ni'ilya
Qastina
al-Sawafir al-Gharbiyya
al-Sawafir al-Shamaliyya
al-Sawafir al-Sharqiyya
Simsim
Summil
Tall al-Turmus
Yasur
Existing localities

Abasan al-Kabera
Abasan al-Saghira
Bani Suheila
al-Bayuk
Beit Hanun
Beit Lahia
Deir al-Balah
al-Fukhari
Gaza City
Jabalia
Juhor ad-Dik
Khan Yunis
Khuza'a
al-Mawasi
Nuseirat
Qa' al-Qurein
al-Qarara
Qizan an-Najjar
Rafah
Shokat as-Sufi
Umm Kameil

you made no point at all-----the list of villages, town and hamlets depopulated by the followers of the rapist pig JUST IN THE PAST 100 years would exceed your little list by hundreds of pages -----and if one were to consider all 1400 years of the filth------the list would go on for thousands of pages. What makes you imagine that the people who murdered in the hundreds of millions AND COUNTING should be immune where are the villages of my ancestors now? your pre occupation with your imaginary past is silly

besides hundreds of millions murdered by the followers of the rapist------hundreds of millions were displaced and the program continues

District of Gaza[/B
Former localities

Arab Suqrir
Barbara
Barqa
al-Batani al-Gharbi
al-Batani al-Sharqi
Beit Daras
Bayt 'Affa
Bayt Jirja
Bayt Tima
Bil'in
Burayr
Dayr Sunayd
Dimra
al-Faluja
Hamama
Hatta
Hiribya
Huj
Hulayqat
Ibdis
Iraq al-Manshiyya
Iraq Suwaydan
Isdud
al-Jaladiyya
al-Jiyya
Julis
al-Jura
Jusayr
Karatiyya
Kawfakha
Kawkaba
al-Khisas
al-Masmiyya al-Kabira
al-Masmiyya al-Saghira
al-Muharraqa
Najd
Ni'ilya
Qastina
al-Sawafir al-Gharbiyya
al-Sawafir al-Shamaliyya
al-Sawafir al-Sharqiyya
Simsim
Summil
Tall al-Turmus
Yasur
Existing localities

Abasan al-Kabera
Abasan al-Saghira
Bani Suheila
al-Bayuk
Beit Hanun
Beit Lahia
Deir al-Balah
al-Fukhari
Gaza City
Jabalia
Juhor ad-Dik
Khan Yunis
Khuza'a
al-Mawasi
Nuseirat
Qa' al-Qurein
al-Qarara
Qizan an-Najjar
Rafah
Shokat as-Sufi
Umm Kameil

you made no point at all-----the list of villages, town and hamlets depopulated by the followers of the rapist pig JUST IN THE PAST 100 years would exceed your little list by hundreds of pages -----and if one were to consider all 1400 years of the filth------the list would go on for thousands of pages. What makes you imagine that the people who murdered in the hundreds of millions AND COUNTING should be immune where are the villages of my ancestors now? your pre occupation with your imaginary past is silly

besides hundreds of millions murdered by the followers of the rapist------hundreds of millions were displaced and the program continues

Deflection.

Its a deflection from your POV tinny----because for you shifts of populations and changing demographics galvanized by conflict and war are important ONLY if the affected people are "palestinians"-------the rest of the tens of millions of people who experienced THE SAME THING in the 20th century are for you no more significant that colonies of ants I do not have a single relative living today who can go to visit the place where his great great grandfather was born --------in most cases the cemetaries have been destroyed by people like you ----in some cases the countries themselves are closed to jews and lots of them came from villages that have been wiped off the map------by people like you ----along with their schools and synagogues etc Somehow none of them ever obsessed on the issue of what happened to that old little village -----not even my grandparents. I support the IDENTIFICATION of old places A good place to start would be Saudi arabia-----all the oldl churches and synagogues and zoroastrian temples should be RE LOCATED--------in Iraq too Just 1000 years ago Baghdad was a cultural center for muslims, jews, christians and zoroastrians and each group had little enclaves with NAMES. Did you know that there is a synagogue UNDER a mosque in Lahore, Pakistan? I agree with you that the mosque should be demolished to that the synagogue can be rejuvenated

There used to be SCORES AND SCORES of jewish enclaves in Yemen-----with names LETS RE ESTABLISH ALL OF THEM ---uhm morocco and algeria too This past year the Tunisians destroyed a 2500 year old synagogue that was so important to some people that the PILGRIMAGED TO THE PLACE good idea you have---to make a big issue of that loss

Its a deflection from your POV tinny----because for you shifts of populations and changing demographics galvanized by conflict and war are important ONLY if the affected people are "palestinians"-------the rest of the tens of millions of people who experienced THE SAME THING in the 20th century are for you no more significant that colonies of ants I do not have a single relative living today who can go to visit the place where his great great grandfather was born --------in most cases the cemetaries have been destroyed by people like you ----in some cases the countries themselves are closed to jews and lots of them came from villages that have been wiped off the map------by people like you ----along with their schools and synagogues etc Somehow none of them ever obsessed on the issue of what happened to that old little village -----not even my grandparents. I support the IDENTIFICATION of old places A good place to start would be Saudi arabia-----all the oldl churches and synagogues and zoroastrian temples should be RE LOCATED--------in Iraq too Just 1000 years ago Baghdad was a cultural center for muslims, jews, christians and zoroastrians and each group had little enclaves with NAMES. Did you know that there is a synagogue UNDER a mosque in Lahore, Pakistan? I agree with you that the mosque should be demolished to that the synagogue can be rejuvenated

There used to be SCORES AND SCORES of jewish enclaves in Yemen-----with names LETS RE ESTABLISH ALL OF THEM ---uhm morocco and algeria too This past year the Tunisians destroyed a 2500 year old synagogue that was so important to some people that the PILGRIMAGED TO THE PLACE good idea you have---to make a big issue of that loss
Oh, shut up!

That's what they say.

District of Gaza

Former localities

Arab Suqrir
Barbara
Barqa
al-Batani al-Gharbi
al-Batani al-Sharqi
Beit Daras
Bayt 'Affa
Bayt Jirja
Bayt Tima
Bil'in
Burayr
Dayr Sunayd
Dimra
al-Faluja
Hamama
Hatta
Hiribya
Huj
Hulayqat
Ibdis
Iraq al-Manshiyya
Iraq Suwaydan
Isdud
al-Jaladiyya
al-Jiyya
Julis
al-Jura
Jusayr
Karatiyya
Kawfakha
Kawkaba
al-Khisas
al-Masmiyya al-Kabira
al-Masmiyya al-Saghira
al-Muharraqa
Najd
Ni'ilya
Qastina
al-Sawafir al-Gharbiyya
al-Sawafir al-Shamaliyya
al-Sawafir al-Sharqiyya
Simsim
Summil
Tall al-Turmus
Yasur

Existing localities

Abasan al-Kabera
Abasan al-Saghira
Bani Suheila
al-Bayuk
Beit Hanun
Beit Lahia
Deir al-Balah
al-Fukhari
Gaza City
Jabalia
Juhor ad-Dik
Khan Yunis
Khuza'a
al-Mawasi
Nuseirat
Qa' al-Qurein
al-Qarara
Qizan an-Najjar
Rafah
Shokat as-Sufi
Umm Kameil

You think the Egyptians made a mistake attacking Israel, you think the Gazan Egyptians made a mistake helping their govt use Gaza as a launchpad for the Egyptian offensive attack into Israel? You think war and agreesion have consequences?

You think the Egyptians made a mistake attacking Israel, you think the Gazan Egyptians made a mistake helping their govt use Gaza as a launchpad for the Egyptian offensive attack into Israel? You think war and agreesion have consequences?

Just look at Israel, they have the whole arabs world against them, so that would be a yes, war does have consequences.

It is a shame that the purging of competing religions from the middle east is not something we in the West are more willing to address.

It would take courage on the part of elected leaders to hold Moslem majority nations accountable for the fascist proscriptions of Islam.

Israel is a lightening rod issue for Islam because of the success that Islam has otherwise had at making the middle east, judenrein.

Just look at Israel, they have the whole arabs world against them, so that would be a yes, war does have consequences.

One of these consequences is accepting that when the aggressor nation loses the war, the victor will set terms and conditions regarding the spoils of war.

Another racist suggestion by hossfly, she is indicating Arabs all are on welfare benefits, well you are wrong I am pretty rich. How much you wanna bet you are the one in welfare benefits sicko
Instead of trying to be so quick to answer everyone so quickly, pay attention to which poster actually said that. Does the screen name of Hollie look the same as Hossfly to you. Then again maybe to an illiterate it does. Look again as to whom wrote that remark. I have copied it for you below. By the way, are you trying to be sneaky by showing me as saying that? And as far as you being rich, I am Warren Buffet.

jt2

Wow you're boring
Not only are you boring with your typical nonsense,, but you are such a fool calling me Jewish. I would imagine that Because doesn't realize that so many Shiite Muslims stayed in India when Pakistan was carved out of India because they feel safer there. We can see why because during the past year there have been so many incidents of the Sunnis car and suicide bombing the Shiites in Pakistan. So sad that they can't get along and respect their differences in beliefs.

jt2

Instead of trying to be so quick to answer everyone so quickly, pay attention to which poster actually said that. Does the screen name of Hollie look the same as Hossfly to you. Then again maybe to an illiterate it does. Look again as to whom wrote that remark. I have copied it for you below. By the way, are you trying to be sneaky by showing me as saying that? And as far as you being rich, I am Warren Buffet.

jt2

Has Arab now become a "race"?

Not only are you boring with your typical nonsense,, but you are such a fool calling me Jewish. I would imagine that Because doesn't realize that so many Shiite Muslims stayed in India when Pakistan was carved out of India because they feel safer there. We can see why because during the past year there have been so many incidents of the Sunnis car and suicide bombing the Shiites in Pakistan. So sad that they can't get along and respect their differences in beliefs.

jt2

The first muslim I knew well enough to ---DISCUSS POLITICS with him-----was from New Dehli India-----since he continuously ranted against INDIA AND HINDUS ----I finally asked "if you hate india and hindus why did your family not move to pakistan'? He expressed GREAT LOVE FOR PAKISTAN and some weird idealized view of the great MOGHUL EMPIRE (to which he attributed every great human advance from sliced bread to paper clips) I was young------naive----about 20 years old------the man turned colors and got mildly hysterical-------at that time I had no idea that he was a shiite-----I had no idea that there were shiites and sunnis in the world ----killing each other

Forum List

Back