Life In Gaza Concentration Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. Those (still) poor, oppressed Pal'istanians.

Gaza’s Millionaires and Billionaires — How Hamas’s Leaders Got Rich Quick

One of the mysteries of the current war in Gaza can be seen in the photos coming out of the tiny enclave: On the one hand, there is the desolation and squalor of Gaza neighborhoods where hundreds of thousands of Gazans live, and on the other, pictures of the homes owned by Hamas’s top officials, complete with gym equipment and fancy furniture, or else images of the five-star hotel suites where they stay.

Not at all surprising. The Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters laughably called Pal'istanians have been the stooges of cruel and manipulative Arab-Moslem thieves who perpetuate the UN funded welfare fraud called UNRWA.

What Hamas has done to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. But then, who was it that voted for Hamas? Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.
What Isreal has done to the Palestinians is hard to forgive, or forget..israel attacks on gaza 2014 dead children - Bing images

Both you and your heroes in Hamas try desperately to use dead islamo-martyrs for cheap propaganda.

What the Islamic terrorist Pal'istanians have done to themselves is self-destructive and retrograde. There's a term to describe it:
Pal'istanian Mentality™

One of the mysteries of the current war in Gaza can be seen in the photos coming out of the tiny enclave: On the one hand, there is the desolation and squalor of Gaza neighborhoods where hundreds of thousands of Gazans live, and on the other, pictures of the homes owned by Hamas’s top officials, complete with gym equipment and fancy furniture, or else images of the five-star hotel suites where they stay.

Not at all surprising. The Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters laughably called Pal'istanians have been the stooges of cruel and manipulative Arab-Moslem thieves who perpetuate the UN funded welfare fraud called UNRWA.

What Hamas has done to the Palestinians is hard to forgive. But then, who was it that voted for Hamas? Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.
What Isreal has done to the Palestinians is hard to forgive, or forget..israel attacks on gaza 2014 dead children - Bing images

The action by Israel was to >>halt missile salvoes out of the Gaza Strip by Hamas<<

When Israel is not being attacked there is quiet and prosperity in Gaza

Unfortunately the way to win votes in the election is by boasting how many Israelis they have killed.

All the fault of hamas who broke INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW, GENEVA CONVENTIONS and the UN CHARTER by using the civilians as human shields for their illegal weapons. They had a safe haven in Egypt that the cowards from hamas ran to so they would not be hurt. Seems to be a common trait of the terrorists that are calling themselves palestinians.

Time for the UN to issue arrest warrants for the palestinian leadership on charges of war crimes and genocide

It's terrible to see children killed in a war. Especially when they are used as human shields and shot and killed by their own fighters for trying to escape the fighting. Arab fighters are the most craven cowards on earth. However many are killed in an occasional war doesn't keep Palestinians from breeding like cockroaches.

“Israeli genocide” leads to? Lots more Palestinians!

http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/16654#
The lefties and progressives sometimes get carried away in their hatred of successful, democratic, multi-religious Israel and accuse the Israelis of ‘genocide’ against the Palestinians.

So, let’s just check a couple of things. When our Turkish friends murdered one and a half million Christian Armenians a century ago, the population of Armenians fell dramatically and that was genocide.

When our German friends murdered six million Jews and gypsies around 70 years ago, the population of Jews and gypsies fell dramatically and that was genocide

Now let’s look at how the population of Palestinians is ‘falling’ due to the supposed Israeli genocide. Ooops, the number of Palestinians seems to be increasing rapidly on both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip:

“Israeli genocide” leads to? Lots more Palestinians! « Snouts in the Trough

It's terrible to see children killed in a war. Especially when they are used as human shields and shot and killed by their own fighters for trying to escape the fighting. Arab fighters are the most craven cowards on earth. However many are killed in an occasional war doesn't keep Palestinians from breeding like cockroaches.

“Israeli genocide” leads to? Lots more Palestinians!
When the Pali's & their supporters accuse Israel of genocide, let us join together & hopeIsrael doesn't make liaers out of them.
The lefties and progressives sometimes get carried away in their hatred of successful, democratic, multi-religious Israel and accuse the Israelis of ‘genocide’ against the Palestinians.

So, let’s just check a couple of things. When our Turkish friends murdered one and a half million Christian Armenians a century ago, the population of Armenians fell dramatically and that was genocide.

When our German friends murdered six million Jews and gypsies around 70 years ago, the population of Jews and gypsies fell dramatically and that was genocide

Now let’s look at how the population of Palestinians is ‘falling’ due to the supposed Israeli genocide. Ooops, the number of Palestinians seems to be increasing rapidly on both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip:

“Israeli genocide” leads to? Lots more Palestinians! « Snouts in the Trough

Next time the Pali's & their supporters accuse Israel of genocide, let us join together & hope Israel doesn't let them down by making liars out of them.

Can anyone tell me why America has any right to chime in on where Israel builds its houses? What is this all about?

The Arabs who call themselves "Palestinian" for propaganda purposes have certainly turned terrorism into a lucrative business.

Heck, Obama tried to slip them over 200 million on his last day in office, and Europe sends them enormous amounts to reward them for their relentless campaign to eradicate Israel.

Can anyone tell me why America has any right to chime in on where Israel builds its houses? What is this all about?

If Israel starts building its houses in my state, you'll start to see me throw rocks. :badgrin:

Can I interest you in a building project for immigrants on American Indian reservations, you may need to go armed

I used Google images to find some pictures from Gaza and I only find out horrible images.
Then I wrote "Gaza beautiful places" and I found out some beautiful images.
The strange thing is that when I listen to the TV news they only show me the bad images. :dunno:
They talk like Gaza is like a living hell... :eusa_think:

I used Google images to find some pictures from Gaza and I only find out horrible images.
Then I wrote "Gaza beautiful places" and I found out some beautiful images.
The strange thing is that when I listen to the TV news they only show me the bad images. :dunno:

"They" (the primary beneficiaries of the UNRWA fraud), have a vested interest in maintaining the forever welfare fraud that supplies fabulous wealth to Islamic terrorist kingpins in Hamas and Fatah.

Yep. The problem is that most of the discussion about Gaza by people professing to be champions of the Gazan people is unbalanced and lacking objectivity.. It uses lies, exaggerations, creative definitions and alternative facts in order to create worldwide an emotional response. This is entirely intentional. The intent is to demonize Israel and place the responsibility for Gazan people on Israel. (Ironically while insisting that Israel 'end the occupation' and leave the Palestinians alone).

Gaza's people are certainly living with some distressing problems -- unreliable water and electricity, lack of building materials, no economy to speak of, food that is expensive to purchase, high unemployment, poverty, etc. (Those problems plague numerous countries throughout the world.)

Gaza's problems arise from multiple issues. They are not "caused" by Israel. They are caused by Hamas. In order to fix the problem, Hamas (Gaza's government) needs to stop diverting resources to terrorism and start using them toward assisting their own people.

That's alright... they don't have enough land remaining to make a go of it anyway... time for the Gazans to pack up and leave.

Gaza's problem is exclusively, Israel's blockade and control of its borders, territorial sea and air space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back