Life and Death Under Leftard de Blasio: Murders Up 8.7%

No Ballsio.

He is such garbage.

NYC deserve what they get with voting for that asshole.

Some lower crimes are down, likely because New Yorkers have given up calling the police.

Murders spike 8.7% in 2019 as other NYC crime rates tumble: NYPD - amNewYork

lower crimes can be more easily manipulated to even lower rated actions, like violations instead of even misdemeanors.

Low level criminals are being emboldened because DiBlasio has got the NYPD away from going after quality of life crimes. There are even panhandlers on the offramps from the GWB again. Bums take up whole sections of seating on subway cars again.

But, are cops still choking people for selling onesie cigarettes?

Some lower crimes are down, likely because New Yorkers have given up calling the police.

When Rudy was mayor of NY City they averaged more than 700 murders a year and had 649 in his final year. Yet you are blasting someone for less than 300.

Damn you mindless drones are stupid

before Rudy came along murders peaked in 1990 at 2.2k for the year.

The issue is the increase is an indicator that we may be heading back to the bad old days. it isn't just high crimes, petty criminals have become far more brazen because the NYPD doesn't focus on quality of life issues anymore.

I got mugged twice in high school, once in 1990, and once in 1992.

When Rudy was mayor of NY City they averaged more than 700 murders a year and had 649 in his final year. Yet you are blasting someone for less than 300.

The issue is the increase is an indicator that we may be heading back to the bad old days. it isn't just high crimes, petty criminals have become far more brazen because the NYPD doesn't focus on quality of life issues anymore.

A single years bump is not a trend.

It's another piece of evidence that includes the issues i brought up earlier. There is a general feeling of unease in NYC I haven't felt since the late 80's early 90's.

Panhandling up, subway cars taken over by the homeless, more petty theft.

New York like California has eliminated many laws off the books. That makes the crime rate go down.

It's not a good sign either. Typically in an economy like this, crime usually goes down. But we have one of the best economies we've had in 50 years, and instead of going down, it's going up in NYC.

But then again, when this is how you allow the citizens to treat your police officers, is it any wonder why the Mayor gives criminals the idea they can get away with anything?

Unknown-1.jpeg Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:
Rudy was a fantastic mayor. We all know it. All of a sudden then Rudy ran for POTUS as a Pub, the media quickly rewrote history because they are nothing but left wing propaganda.

Don’t be political jagoffs.

Deblasio is trash.

Because of Rudy G, shitforbrains liar:
The violent crime rate dropped by 56 percent during the eight years he served as mayor. Murder, down nearly two-thirds. Robbery, down 67 percent. Aggravated assault, down 28 percent.

I’m pretty sure that nobody in NYC actually likes him. Neither Ds or Rs.

Forum List

Back