Life After the Senate With Only $100 Million – or More

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
141211-sgt-shultz-feinstein2.jpg

Poor, poor Diane. How is she ever going to survive? After all, she never done anything but feed at the public trough as an elected official. Ah well, perhaps he husband will manage to help her get by.

No wonder Congress has such a low approval rating. Those at its highest rungs have gotten rottenly rich from their connections. What has always puzzled me though, is way does “Congress” have such a lousy rep when people continue to elect them? Sharpton is a perfect example.

Read more @ Doug Ross Journal HOW TO RETIRE FROM A LIFETIME IN CONGRESS WITH 100 MILLION OR MORE Dianne Feinstein Teaches Us How

Dianne is one of the biggest political whores in the Senate.

At least, she is a political whore unlike you who is a whore whore. What is up bitch?
Still following me around the board, I see. I'll bet I really make you mad, huh? :lmao:

Excuse me, it was you who spammed and engaged in racism on my threads first. I asked you not to do that but you goaded me time and time again. Now you are whining. It is typical of you people.

This post of yours was a good example of your mindset. You called Diane Feinstein a (political) whore. It would have been much better for you to criticize her policies instead of calling her names.

At least, she is a political whore unlike you who is a whore whore. What is up bitch?
Still following me around the board, I see. I'll bet I really make you mad, huh? :lmao:

Excuse me, it was you who spammed and engaged in racism on my threads first. I asked you not to do that but you goaded me time and time again. Now you are whining. It is typical of you people.

This post of yours was a good example of your mindset. You called Diane Feinstein a (political) whore. It would have been much better for you to criticize her policies instead of calling her names.
Whatever you say, stalker.

Oh dear :)

Have you tried panic room? :)

Have you tried going to bed? I mean, it's past 11 oclock. Don't you have school tomorrow?

Have you tried going to bed? I mean, it's past 11 oclock. Don't you have school tomorrow?

Stay on topic b****.

Stay on topic b****.
You must have a crush on me or you wouldn't still be stalking me after 4 days.

Stay on topic b****.

Stay on topic or go in the panic room before you give yourself a heart attack :)

(BTW, you racist people are very predictable when it comes to your love for sucking banana. I know it may be too much to suggest given your love for banana but have you considered honey-pot as a soothing alternative? Try it. Be open minded.)

Stay on topic b****.

Stay on topic or go in the panic room before you give yourself a heart attack :)

(BTW, you racist people are very predictable when it comes to your love for sucking banana. I know it may be too much to suggest given your love for banana but have you considered honey-pot as a soothing alternative? Try it. Be open minded.)
The topic is Dianne Feinstein, which you have yet to address because you're too preoccupied with stalking me.

Forum List

Back