"Lies straight from the pit of Hell"..........

"But ultimately, all this dude is saying is that god created everything. That's quite possible. "

But THAT is NOT ALL that he is saying!

he is saying;

1. evolution is EVIL
and
2. I WILL VOTE ACCORDING TO MY RELIGIOUS BELIEFS!

let us follow the logic;

congressman broun, should we teach evolution in schools along side creation?

broun: "NO! because EVOLUTION IS EVIL! we MUST NOT TEACH EVIL in OUR SCHOOLS! we MUST BAN EVOLUTION and MAKE IT A CRIME TO TEACH! because it is EVIL!"

get it?

well

I am NOT shocked to see the ....er.....conservatively correct....
SPINNING brouns words FROM "EVOLUTION IS EVIL" to "I merely have a differing point of view!"

"In fact, the vast majority of scientists believe in God,"

This is, infact, not true (a lie)

I understand that, since you're a conservative, you can't actually think before speaking because...well...you can't actually think at all!

So far all i've seen from you on this topic is dodging, lying, mocking, ridiculing other peoples beliefs and SPINNING brouns words from "EVOLUTION IS EVIL" to a much more benign (and false) "He merely has a different opinion"

You are TRUELY a conservative!

"Are scientists the only ones allowed to have an opinion, these days? Or, is it just wrong to hold an opinion that disagrees with one or more scientists?"

I think you are evil and you should be banned and criminalized...

how do you like my free speech now?

You are one of those who believe there once was nothing, and that this nothing just decided to blow up one day and create everything, aren't you?

LOL

Talk about a freaky faith. I would say you are unfit for government - along with many other things.
I love it when the know-it-alls think they are being brilliant when they say something moronic but don't know it because they are too stupid to know what idiots they are.

According to science there never was "nothing" and there never will be "nothing." It's a proven Law of science, and probably the first thing you learn in Grammar School Science. It's called the First Law of Thermodynamics, but Grammar Schoolers know it as the Law of Conservation of Energy.

Before the Big Bang there was _________________________.

LOL

God......

You see, That's the problem. Both sides are too stubborn to give an inch. Fundies actually believe that God created the Universe in seven Days and that the world is 4-6000 years old, homo sapiens lived with dinosaurs, etc.....

Science guys believe that the Universe came about in some mysterious big bang and that everything is random.

Fundies would rather believe that things like carbon dating and other methods of determining age is all a hoax to torn people away from God than to realize that God is eternal, and eternity is longer than the human mind can comprehend.

what is a day to God? a year? a millennium? Those measurements of time....all of them are meaningless to an eternal entity.

The extremists on both sides are so married to their dogma that they lose sight of the beauty and artistry of our surroundings, the empathy and compassion that God wants us to project towards one another, and the miracles and horrors we create with our own hands.

It's not science vs. God....it never has been.

Yea, dat's why we wouldn't let Granny go to the debate...

... `cause we was afraid dey'd lock her up...

... fer whuppin' the hell outta Ryan...

... but is okay...

... Biden pretty well took care o' dat...

... some say he was disrespectful of Ryan...

... but like Uncle Ferd says...

... all's fair in love an' debates.
:tongue:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back