Lies just a reminder for those with memory issues

And you consider that the equivalant of totally misjudging WMDs and starting a war over it?

Prety pathetic right wingnuts....pretty pathetic
Strange, pretty much every intelligence community in the world believed they had WMD. So... either they were ALL wrong, or where the hell are those WMDs?

Right now, it's a moot point. If they existed, they'll pop up again, probably being used to kill westerners sooner or later.

So....why didn't one of those OTHER countries take the lead on disarming Saddam?

You should know by now Yank that no other country will get off its ass to do anything unless we lead the way. They all wait for us to assume the responsibility as well as providing the bulk of the army and money the blood and guts.

And you consider that the equivalant of totally misjudging WMDs and starting a war over it?

Prety pathetic right wingnuts....pretty pathetic
Strange, pretty much every intelligence community in the world believed they had WMD. So... either they were ALL wrong, or where the hell are those WMDs?

Right now, it's a moot point. If they existed, they'll pop up again, probably being used to kill westerners sooner or later.

So....why didn't one of those OTHER countries take the lead on disarming Saddam?
They're used to being protected by the US.

Dennis Miller said it best "The US moves furniture, NATO arranges the doilies."

And don't forget, France, Germany and Russia all had under the table deals with Saddam to preserve his admin for cheaper oil.

Conflict of interest at the expense of a vicious dictator??? Nooooooooo.... they'd NEVER do that.

I have no idea who you are.
Then you're a stupid phony lying fuckbag.

What really is a Fuckbag?

:eusa_eh:

*****Damn, this site might be too intellectual for me to keep up*****:confused:

I think it is different from a fuckstain, which I saw in another thread today...which is different again froma fuckstick, which I also noted in another thread today. What is this sudden fascination with the word fuck? And then adding words that take away from it's meaning after the fact?

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war.
How many of those who voted against it still believed the intel they received? From comments I've read I'd say most... Your argument, as usual, remains just spin...

I find it sadly hilarious how many I-was-always-anti-Iraq war conservatives have come out of the woodwork in recent times.
You've known Dude for years and hee's been against the Iraq war since it's inception...

More lies from the fat fuck Carbineer...

Sorry, there's never been a 'Dude' anywhere I've ever posted, to the best of my recollection.

Different name, but you knew that liar..

Same reason none of them took the lead with the Tsunami recovery.

What is it about the US you like? Anything at all? Why stay then?

Getting 4000 Americans killed for nothing is supposed to be something we support, in order to 'like' this country? That's sociopathic.

The democrats and republicans both used saddam hussein as a political talking point.

What I want to know is why?

You should know by now Yank that no other country will get off its ass to do anything unless we lead the way. They all wait for us to assume the responsibility as well as providing the bulk of the army and money the blood and guts.

You are right...I do KNOW this. What I can no longer comprehend is WHY we do it?

How many of those who voted against it still believed the intel they received? From comments I've read I'd say most... Your argument, as usual, remains just spin...

You've known Dude for years and hee's been against the Iraq war since it's inception...

More lies from the fat fuck Carbineer...

Sorry, there's never been a 'Dude' anywhere I've ever posted, to the best of my recollection.

Different name, but you knew that liar..

Enjoy yourself.

Getting 4000 Americans killed for nothing is supposed to be something we support, in order to 'like' this country? That's sociopathic.

And that is how you read what I wrote?
You sir, are not worthy of my time. I like to debate....not have someone play with the words I use for their own agenda.
Later to you little boy.

Yeah Bush treatened them and cut off aid money and some of them still would not join his "coalition of the willing". go figure.

You are right...I do KNOW this. What I can no longer comprehend is WHY we do it?

Becasue if we do not take the lead, no one will...and then we will either have to do it ourselves or cease to exist in time...or

I guess you learned very little from the lessons taught before the second world war.

You sir, are not worthy of my time. I like to debate....not have someone play with the words I use for their own agenda.
Later to you little boy.

If you can't defend what you said that's your problem. You attacked the other poster's patriotism because he didn't support the Iraq war. Feel free to retract that.

Yeah Bush treatened them and cut off aid money and some of them still would not join his "coalition of the willing". go figure.

LMAO you joke of a debater.
Read what you wrote...
Cut off aid....LMAO...aid from the US.....while asnwering questions about why we are the leaders in things like this...aid from the US...
LMAO....your debating skills are pathetic.

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war.

I find it sadly hilarious how many I-was-always-anti-Iraq war conservatives have come out of the woodwork in recent times.
Fuck you asshole...You're one of those who know I've been against the Iraq invasion from the outset.

You're the phoniest lying fuckbag of them all.

Did most Democrats vote against the Iraq war authorization or not? What am I lying about?
The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 was passed by congress with Democrats voting 58% in favor in the Senate,

2003 invasion of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Phony lying hack fuckbag.

Becasue if we do not take the lead, no one will...and then we will either have to do it ourselves or cease to exist in time...or

I guess you learned very little from the lessons taught before the second world war.

Considering a liberal democrat was teaching these lessons, I'm wondering who has the more serious "memory issues."
old.gif

Later to you little boy.

If you can't defend what you said that's your problem. You attacked the other poster's patriotism because he didn't support the Iraq war. Feel free to retract that.

I guess you just did not have the time to read what I originally responded to and what I responded with.
Sometimes it is best to know what you are commenting on before commenting on it.
But hey...whatever works for you.

LMAO you joke of a debater.
Read what you wrote...
Cut off aid....LMAO...aid from the US.....while asnwering questions about why we are the leaders in things like this...aid from the US...
LMAO....your debating skills are pathetic.

Because I am correct I need no debating skills. Perhaps you need understanding skills?

democrats talked about Saddam's intentions and his development of capabilities whereas
team Bush talked about the absolute certainty of stockpiles of WMD's.
team Bush talked about the non-existent alliance between Iraqi baathists and wahabbist extremists in order to make those stockpiles even more scary.
team Bush demanded that the UN inspectors LEAVE Iraq so that we could invade.
a majority of congressional democrats voted against the use of force resolution.

Considering a liberal democrat was teaching these lessons, I'm wondering who has the more serious "memory issues."
old.gif

Are you serious?
You refer to Hitler as a liberal democrat?
You truly need to re-evaluate who you are and how you think.

Forum List

Back