Lies just a reminder for those with memory issues

Frankly, I find the retro-active blame game a little amusing to say the least. First of all only a few democrats and republicans can lay claim to any true sentiments on the Iraq issue. While some have changed their minds on the the war for pure political reasons, still others have a sincere belief that the reasons for doing so were wrong. All that said, I submit at this stage of the game does it matter? can any of those go back in time and change where we are today? The answer is no, so the best the thing to do is rather than reflect on this blame game on real issues. If by claiming that the US should have just left when they didn't find WMD's are those that are making this claim saying we shold have "shrugged our shoulders" and then gave the nation back to a ruthless dictator who killed committed genocide against his own people. The world had hung people and started wars for less than the acts this man commited against his own people and his friends. So is this what those who are making these claims now, are advocating, that the nation of Iraq and it's people were much better off when they were being tortured, starved and used? Yes, the reasons for going into Iraq may have been suspect but at the time, and before that you would have not found many who would have agreed with not going in. It's easy after the fact to say we should not have done this, or run for an original position but in the end the people of Iraq now have a chance free of a ruthless dictator to make theor own destiny, while many in this nation will run from thier decisions on the war in Iraq I for one am proud of the job our Military has done there and and each and everyone of those young men and women deserve our respect and the dignity that comes from a "job well done"

Here's a few more lies too. Remember any of these big fat lies?

(1) I will post every bill I am about to sign into law on the internet for at least 72 hours so the American public can have full disclosure and transparency.

(2) No more business as usual.

(3) I will close Gitmo down before August.

(4) The Cambridge Police Department acted irresponsibily.

The list goes on and on.

The Bush Administration doesn't have the market cornered on telling lies.

And this pathetic list has cost the lives of how many American service men and women?

HIS list?

Funny...I seem to recall it was an international agreement that WMD existed based on a collection of international intelligence.

And so, WE invaded, why?

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war.

I find it sadly hilarious how many I-was-always-anti-Iraq war conservatives have come out of the woodwork in recent times.
Fuck you asshole...You're one of those who know I've been against the Iraq invasion from the outset.

You're the phoniest lying fuckbag of them all.

I have no idea who you are.

(1) I will post every bill I am about to sign into law on the internet for at least 72 hours so the American public can have full disclosure and transparency.

The list goes on and on.

And you consider that the equivalant of totally misjudging WMDs and starting a war over it?

Prety pathetic right wingnuts....pretty pathetic
Strange, pretty much every intelligence community in the world believed they had WMD. So... either they were ALL wrong, or where the hell are those WMDs?

Right now, it's a moot point. If they existed, they'll pop up again, probably being used to kill westerners sooner or later.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

Admit it...they were all puppets of Dubya....

Except for Kerry......when he said that he was under the influence of a drug Dubya put in his milk when he wasnt looking.

I find it sadly hilarious how many I-was-always-anti-Iraq war conservatives have come out of the woodwork in recent times.
Fuck you asshole...You're one of those who know I've been against the Iraq invasion from the outset.

Did most Democrats vote against the Iraq war authorization or not? What am I lying about?

He is the one who referred to you as "You're the phoniest lying fuckbag of them all."

Hope that helps.

How many of those who voted against it still believed the intel they received? From comments I've read I'd say most... Your argument, as usual, remains just spin...

You've known Dude for years and hee's been against the Iraq war since it's inception...

More lies from the fat fuck Carbineer...

Then you're a stupid phony lying fuckbag.

The mere possession of it, plus older piles of chem weapons and delivery systems were in direct violation... let alone the violations when Saddam delayed the inspections...

Again.. the sonofabitch should have been taken out when we were over there the first time...

the rest of the iraqi WMD's was shipped by hovercrafts to syria on april 1st 2003.

Was that before or after the space ships landed and took the enriched uranium back to planet Ghantos?

can't remember, have to check my sources, WND et al.

did you know every leader of multiple countries :)razz:) and almost all intelligence services did say saddam had WMDs? france germany and russia just had sweet heart deals.

and did you know that saddam was evil and gassed kurds? :eek:

The list goes on and on.

And you consider that the equivalant of totally misjudging WMDs and starting a war over it?

Strange, pretty much every intelligence community in the world believed they had WMD. So... either they were ALL wrong, or where the hell are those WMDs?

Right now, it's a moot point. If they existed, they'll pop up again, probably being used to kill westerners sooner or later.

So....why didn't one of those OTHER countries take the lead on disarming Saddam?

So....why didn't one of those OTHER countries take the lead on disarming Saddam?

Same reason none of them took the lead with the Tsunami recovery.

What is it about the US you like? Anything at all? Why stay then?

the rest of the iraqi WMD's was shipped by hovercrafts to syria on april 1st 2003.

Was that before or after the space ships landed and took the enriched uranium back to planet Ghantos?

did you know every leader of multiple countries :)razz:) and almost all intelligence services did say saddam had WMDs? france germany and russia just had sweet heart deals.

And Sadam was our buddy back then. Reagan had no official comment on the gassing of the Kurds.

somohow joining OPEC made Sadam a terrorist though.

Same reason none of them took the lead with the Tsunami recovery.

What is it about the US you like? Anything at all? Why stay then?

sweet heart deals with poseidon?

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

Admit it...they were all puppets of Dubya....

Except for Kerry......when he said that he was under the influence of a drug Dubya put in his milk when he wasnt looking.

Kinda funny how the facts get in the way of a good story doncha know?????

And Sadam was our buddy back then. Reagan had no official comment on the gassing of the Kurds.

yeah, but an effort was made to blame the gassing of the kurds on the ayatollah to keep up saddams "good image".

it failed though.

How many of those who voted against it still believed the intel they received? From comments I've read I'd say most... Your argument, as usual, remains just spin...

You've known Dude for years and hee's been against the Iraq war since it's inception...

More lies from the fat fuck Carbineer...

Sorry, there's never been a 'Dude' anywhere I've ever posted, to the best of my recollection. And none with a man crush on Jeff Bridges, to the best of my knowledge.

Not sure if this is accurate...but if it is? Reagan dropped the ball.
Yep...I am a conservative and I am able to admit it when the one I support drops the ball.
Seems you have trouble admitting the same.
Guess that makes you a partisan hack in the eyes of many on this board.
Not me though...I see you as a troubled child with the intelligence of a squirrel.
You are way too naive to be partisan.

Not sure if this is accurate...but if it is? Reagan dropped the ball.
Yep...I am a conservative and I am able to admit it when the one I support drops the ball.
Seems you have trouble admitting the same.
Guess that makes you a partisan hack in the eyes of many on this board.
Not me though...I see you as a troubled child with the intelligence of a squirrel.
You are way too naive to be partisan.

Show me where I praised Obama.

I can say Bush sucks a green weenie without praising Obama.

But to those of partisan slant you are either for us or against us and no middle ground is allowed.

by their malreasoning you are either for Bush or Obama.

Well they both suck green weenies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back