Lies, innuendo or just more BULLSHIT, You Decide

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Great news! We have a plan for victory in Iraq. Now, for all of you who are thinking to yourselves, "Wait a minute... shouldn't we have had a plan for victory before we invaded?" - well you're wrong. See, this administration likes to work backwards.

Yes, last week George W. Bush unveiled his National Strategy for Victory in Iraq , just a little over two and a half years and 2,000 dead U.S. troops after he announced that the mission was accomplished. Good job.

Bush's plan calls - again - for Iraqi forces to "stand up" so that U.S. forces can "stand down." If you think you've heard that before, well, you have. But there's a difference - since the last time Bush announced this plan, things have apparently changed in Iraq. Here's what Our Great Leader had to say last week:

The progress of the Iraqi forces is especially clear when the recent anti-terrorist operations in Tal Afar are compared with last year’s assault in Fallujah. In Fallujah, the assault was led by nine coalition battalions made up primarily of United States Marines and Army - with six Iraqi battalions supporting them... This year in Tal Afar, it was a very different story. The assault was primarily led by Iraqi security forces - 11 Iraqi battalions, backed by five coalition battalions providing support.

Great! Just one problem: it's not true. As Think Progress recently noted, journalists who are actually embedded with U.S. forces in Iraq (remember them?) are painting a very different picture of the reality on the ground. Here's what Time magazine reporter Michael Ware told Anderson Cooper last week:

I was in that battle (Tal Afar) from the very beginning to the very end. I was with Iraqi units right there on the front line as they were battling with al Qaeda. They were not leading. They were being led by the U.S. green beret special forces with them. Green berets who were following an American plan of attack who were advancing with these Iraqi units as and when they were told to do so by the American battle planners. The Iraqis led nothing.

George W. Bush lied? I'm shocked.

But this whole "Plan for Victory" thing becomes far less surprising given the revelation that Bush's speech was written, at least in part, by Dr. Peter Feaver, a National Security Council pollster. According to the New York Times, Feaver concluded through public opinion research that "Americans would support a war with mounting casualties on one condition: that they believe it would ultimately succeed."

So it seems that the real plan for victory in Iraq is "we don't actually need a plan, as long as the American public thinks we've got a plan."

Good job Our Great Leader doesn't pay attention to the polls, right?

Psychoblues

AaaaAhhhh, Lies, innuendo or 'bs, aaahhhh Lie's, innuendo or bull.....
Sorry I choose the latter, now your fighting with the iraqi's in this war..and If I remembe.Last week you we're fighting in the Ist gulf war, and most of them boys didn;t even know who saddam hussaim was::: and the week before that ii was in, hmmm let me remember ahah the ww1 or was it ww2 or was it the Korean war. Shuck's I forget.
Or I got it, it was the civil war, now come on tell the truth.tell the turh.........slap:

Are you trying to be funny or are you just fucked up on drugs and alcohol? I dunno. Maybe someone else can make sense of your gibberish.

Psychoblues

Stephanie said:
Sorry I choose the latter, now your fighting with the iraqi's in this war..and If I remembe.Last week you we're fighting in the Ist gulf war, and most of them boys didn;t even know who saddam hussaim was::: and the week before that ii was in, hmmm let me remember ahah the ww1 or was it ww2 or was it the Korean war. Shuck's I forget.
Or I got it, it was the civil war, now come on tell the truth.tell the turh.........slap:

Psychoblues said:
Are you trying to be funny or are you just fucked up on drugs and alcohol? I dunno. Maybe someone else can make sense of your gibberish.

Psychoblues

Did you just say I speak jibbbbbbbbeeeerrrrsssh, I speak perferctly fine to me, what's wrong with you? :rolleyes: :bow3:

We liberated a country from tyranny

They had elections

They now have a representational form of government and a constitution

They are an ally and in the Middle East

Women, Kurds and other groups long denied equal protections under the law now enjoy them

Those responsible for the torture, the rape rooms and the mass graves are being brought to justice

Many terrorists and their terror networks are being shut down....

Yes, you're right.... we blew it big time...

As Ann Coulter once said "A liberal is a person who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory"

And for all you liberals in yoga land.... here is your daily mantra!!!!! Repeat it until it becomes true!!!! And remember, George W Bush has bad karma!!!!

"Hare Krishna, Om, Hare Krishna Om, Bush Lied, Hare Krishna , Om, No War for Oil, Hare Krishna, Om, Illegal War, Hare Krishna, Om, Quagmire, Hare Krishna, Om, Multilateralism, Hare Krishna, Om, Haliburton, Hare Krishna, Om, Bring our Troops Home, Hare Krisha, Om, Cheney is Satan, Hare Krishna, Om, Cindy Sheehan is Right, Hare Krishna, Om, Michael Moore Said, Hare Krishna, Om...."

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Thats like a prerequisite question before reading anyone of your posts.

I personally am glad that Bush doesnt worry about criticism from aging hippies that have smoked themselves too stupid to understand what a "stratergy" is. His stated plan from the begining was to remove Saddam from power. Check. Create an elected government chosen by the people. Check. Establish security in most of the country. Check. Establish an Iraqi military and security force. Almost there. Ensure that IRaq is capable of running self-sufficiently. Might take another 5 to 10 years to fully achieve that. All the while the troop levels will be steadily decreasing as the Iraqi forces become more competant.

I like your enthusiasm, psycho. Way to root for the enemy as usual.

KarlMarx said:

They had elections

Women, Kurds and other groups long denied equal protections under the law now enjoy them

Those responsible for the torture, the rape rooms and the mass graves are being brought to justice

As Ann Coulter once said "A liberal is a person who can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory"

And for all you liberals in yoga land.... here is your daily mantra!!!!! Repeat it until it becomes true!!!! And remember, George W Bush has bad karma!!!!

"Hare Krishna, Om, Hare Krishna Om, Bush Lied, Hare Krishna , Om, No War for Oil, Hare Krishna, Om, Illegal War, Hare Krishna, Om, Quagmire, Hare Krishna, Om, Multilateralism, Hare Krishna, Om, Haliburton, Hare Krishna, Om, Bring our Troops Home, Hare Krisha, Om, Cheney is Satan, Hare Krishna, Om, Cindy Sheehan is Right, Hare Krishna, Om, Michael Moore Said, Hare Krishna, Om...."

well, with boycotting of a big group in Iraq there isn't real democracy when these groups are the 2nd largest ethnicity/"religious group" in the country. Even if the group (sunnites) decided on its own will that they want to stay out of political process.

the transistional government was therefore only democratic from the voters that participated in the elections on january. But not democratic in terms of the population of Iraq and Iraq as a whole construct.
This transistional government was therefore only a "time.frequentiated" coalition of egoists which took advatage of the situation that sunnites boycotted the whole process till now.

The elections of 15 December will be the first step to a situation that deserves to be called democracy as the Sunnites now will join the elections. And this democracy situation came only with USA.
So Sunnites are acknowledging that political interests are being fought in parliament.
And their past boycotting of the political process have harmed only themselves as others ensured and arranged their interests in the constitution and in the transistional government.

When you look into the participating list of the parties in the upcomeing elections, there are dozens of parties which will go through "democratic darwinism" in the next years. Today it is all a very bit infragile and chaos~like.
I know this is all hypothtic and lies in the future, but the most serious question for Iraqi democracy will be whether there will step up political parties that represent whole Iraq and are electable for their "program" or everything remains as now. By Now i mean: Sunnite parties which are elected by sunnites, shiites elected by shiites. This cannot function continously in a democracy when all parties are only doing politics for their own clientel. And this clientel is based on religion or ethnic diversification.

canavar said:
well, with boycotting of a big group in Iraq there isn't real democracy when these groups are the 2nd largest ethnicity/"religious group" in the country. Even if the group (sunnites) decided on its own will that they want to stay out of political process.

the transistional government was therefore only democratic from the voters that participated in the elections on january. But not democratic in terms of the population of Iraq and Iraq as a whole construct.
This transistional government was therefore only a "time.frequentiated" coalition of egoists which took advatage of the situation that sunnites boycotted the whole process till now.

The elections of 15 December will be the first step to a situation that deserves to be called democracy as the Sunnites now will join the elections. And this democracy situation came only with USA.
So Sunnites are acknowledging that political interests are being fought in parliament.
And their past boycotting of the political process have harmed only themselves as others ensured and arranged their interests in the constitution and in the transistional government.

When you look into the participating list of the parties in the upcomeing elections, there are dozens of parties which will go through "democratic darwinism" in the next years. Today it is all a very bit infragile and chaos~like.
I know this is all hypothtic and lies in the future, but the most serious question for Iraqi democracy will be whether there will step up political parties that represent whole Iraq and are electable for their "program" or everything remains as now. By Now i mean: Sunnite parties which are elected by sunnites, shiites elected by shiites. This cannot function continously in a democracy when all parties are only doing politics for their own clientel. And this clientel is based on religion or ethnic diversification.

Pretty good analyisis. Democracy can only represent those who choose to participate in it though and in America different ethnicities and cultures are represented because they choose to be part of the process. If they didn't, we could very easily have different groups going after each other with weapons. So far we remain a nation that lives by rule of law and not of might.

Psychoblues said:
Great news! We have a plan for victory in Iraq. Now, for all of you who are thinking to yourselves, "Wait a minute... shouldn't we have had a plan for victory before we invaded?" - well you're wrong. See, this administration likes to work backwards.

Yes, last week George W. Bush unveiled his National Strategy for Victory in Iraq , just a little over two and a half years and 2,000 dead U.S. troops after he announced that the mission was accomplished. Good job.

Bush's plan calls - again - for Iraqi forces to "stand up" so that U.S. forces can "stand down." If you think you've heard that before, well, you have. But there's a difference - since the last time Bush announced this plan, things have apparently changed in Iraq. Here's what Our Great Leader had to say last week:

The progress of the Iraqi forces is especially clear when the recent anti-terrorist operations in Tal Afar are compared with last year’s assault in Fallujah. In Fallujah, the assault was led by nine coalition battalions made up primarily of United States Marines and Army - with six Iraqi battalions supporting them... This year in Tal Afar, it was a very different story. The assault was primarily led by Iraqi security forces - 11 Iraqi battalions, backed by five coalition battalions providing support.

Great! Just one problem: it's not true. As Think Progress recently noted, journalists who are actually embedded with U.S. forces in Iraq (remember them?) are painting a very different picture of the reality on the ground. Here's what Time magazine reporter Michael Ware told Anderson Cooper last week:

I was in that battle (Tal Afar) from the very beginning to the very end. I was with Iraqi units right there on the front line as they were battling with al Qaeda. They were not leading. They were being led by the U.S. green beret special forces with them. Green berets who were following an American plan of attack who were advancing with these Iraqi units as and when they were told to do so by the American battle planners. The Iraqis led nothing.

But this whole "Plan for Victory" thing becomes far less surprising given the revelation that Bush's speech was written, at least in part, by Dr. Peter Feaver, a National Security Council pollster. According to the New York Times, Feaver concluded through public opinion research that "Americans would support a war with mounting casualties on one condition: that they believe it would ultimately succeed."

So it seems that the real plan for victory in Iraq is "we don't actually need a plan, as long as the American public thinks we've got a plan."

Psychoblues

Well, it's great news to see that you Dimwits finally realize that there is a plan. I suppose you think Bush just pulled this "new" plan out of his hat yesterday. If you'd been paying attention, the plan has been there all along right under your noses.

Hillary seems to be on the same page as Bush. Are you telling us that your Great Leader is ALSO full of "lies, innuendo, and just more bullshit"? :boobies:

Stephanie said:

just a couple of psycho's quotes..."Battle of (Tal Afar)"..."U.S.green beret special forces" I truly believe Psycho should listen the the song by Sgt. Barry Sadler..."Ballad of the Green Berets" cause all the Special Ops guys I knew were like Marines...Once a Green Beret always a Green Beret...would never down play or bash brothers!

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Yea, makes sense to me. Bush and his administration, Condie Rice, Powell, all the generals, leutenants, captians, and other officers, not a one of them noticed there was no plan. NONE of them noticed we were sending in over 100,000 soldiers without a plan.

Britian, Italy, Australia, Japan, Spain, Poland, New Zealand, none of them questioned if we had a plan or not. NOPE< not a one, but you, YES YOUR psycho,,,your know better than all of them.

Oh, by the way, read the words of Bush very, very carefully.

He said in fallujah, we LED, not primarily led, but WE LED...supported by Iraqi's...

In the recent assualt, he said, the Iraqi's PRIMARILY LED....so that could easily transfer to battalions that are being directed by green berets, but most of which the battalion is made up of Iraqis, would equate to PRIMARILY LED.....

But like those commercials with legal disclaimers, I suppose you want Bush to outline every single little detail, qualify each and every exact word and phrase he uses, but guess what , it aint gonna happen. People like you are, and will never be satisfied. too bad.

You lost the election
you continue to lose
you're a loser
BUSH, GEORGE W. BUSH, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

We are at war in Iraq.

Homosexual marriage is still illegal and opposed by a vast majority of Americans.

God still exists within govt entities.

have a nice day! :)

PS, I understood Stephanie's post very well, maybe you oughta put that bong down for a bit....

insein said:
Thats like a prerequisite question before reading anyone of your posts.

I personally am glad that Bush doesnt worry about criticism from aging hippies that have smoked themselves too stupid to understand what a "stratergy" is. His stated plan from the begining was to remove Saddam from power. Check. Create an elected government chosen by the people. Check. Establish security in most of the country. Check. Establish an Iraqi military and security force. Almost there. Ensure that IRaq is capable of running self-sufficiently. Might take another 5 to 10 years to fully achieve that. All the while the troop levels will be steadily decreasing as the Iraqi forces become more competant.

I like your enthusiasm, psycho. Way to root for the enemy as usual.

whats really bizarre is Psycho, with Kerry and Dean and other DEM operatives, continue screaming how Iraq is gonna turn into another Vietnam. Yea, IF THEY GET THEIR WAY. The only way Iraq will turn into another vietnam is if we leave right away. If we follow the advice of the Dems. The way it WONT is if we follow Bush and his generals plan.

Sad thing is, I dont think Polosi and kerry and dean and all those others really believe it. I dont think they really want what they claim, they simply need some stand that is opposed to Bush, so they can situate their party for a run against the Republicans.

But people like Psycho buy into their bullshit, sad, sad, sad...

ScreamingEagle said:
Well, it's great news to see that you Dimwits finally realize that there is a plan. I suppose you think Bush just pulled this "new" plan out of his hat yesterday. If you'd been paying attention, the plan has been there all along right under your noses.

Hillary seems to be on the same page as Bush. Are you telling us that your Great Leader is ALSO full of "lies, innuendo, and just more bullshit"? :boobies:

Hillary's doing what she does best... she's pretending..... the only thing Hillary believes in is her and the only person Hillary is for is Hillary.... she'd sell the country to the Devil if she thought it would suit her purposes.

KarlMarx said:
Hillary's doing what she does best... she's pretending..... the only thing Hillary believes in is her and the only person Hillary is for is Hillary.... she'd sell the country to the Devil if she thought it would suit her purposes.

LOL Hillary is in an unenviable position. In order to win Presidency she has to be tough on terrorism and with the military. In order to win the nomination she has to blame America and bash the military.

Kathianne said:
LOL Hillary is in an unenviable position. In order to win Presidency she has to be tough on terrorism and with the military. In order to win the nomination she has to blame America and bash the military.
She'll lie through her teeth, that won't be a problem for her... she has no shame

Eventually, though, Hillary's true colors will come through and they are RED, RED and RED.... if you catch my drift!!!!

Psycho I feel for ya man. I'm gonna help you out. Go take a break, I got this.

KarlMarx said:
So? Liberals have no problem with tyranny in and of itself. People must have enlightened leaders to tell them what to do. Hitler was elected after all!

KarlMarx said:
They had elections

So did American AND THEY WERE STOLEN!!!!!!11!!one!11one!!eleventyone!1!

KarlMarx said:
So? Representative of stupid sand people who aren't used to freedom! They need a dictator!

KarlMarx said:

Amerikkka is a fascist imperialist power, so they are allies of fascist imperialists!

KarlMarx said:

So? That's just..uh...umm...STOP QUESTIONING MY PATRIOTISM GOD IM SO SICK OF FASCISTS TRYING TO STIFLE MY DISSENT!!!!11!1one!

KarlMarx said:

Amerikkkan soldiers are the terrorists! John Kerry says they sneak into homes at night to terrorize them!

KarlMarx said:

The US government is shut down?

KarlMarx said:

Glad to see you see it my way.

KarlMarx said:

And if it weren't for people like me and Psycho, Fascist Imperialist Amerikkka would've gotten many more than they have!

theim said:
Psycho I feel for ya man. I'm gonna help you out. Go take a break, I got this.

So? Liberals have no problem with tyranny in and of itself. People must have enlightened leaders to tell them what to do. Hitler was elected after all!

So did American AND THEY WERE STOLEN!!!!!!11!!one!11one!!eleventyone!1!

So? Representative of stupid sand people who aren't used to freedom! They need a dictator!

Amerikkka is a fascist imperialist power, so they are allies of fascist imperialists!

So? That's just..uh...umm...STOP QUESTIONING MY PATRIOTISM GOD IM SO SICK OF FASCISTS TRYING TO STIFLE MY DISSENT!!!!11!1one!

Amerikkkan soldiers are the terrorists! John Kerry says they sneak into homes at night to terrorize them!

The US government is shut down?

Glad to see you see it my way.

And if it weren't for people like me and Psycho, Fascist Imperialist Amerikkka would've gotten many more than they have!
You're right, what was I thinking? Hail to the Revolution!

Long Live Marx and Lennon!! (Groucho and John,that is, not Karl and Vladimir!)

Kathianne said:

Hillary is not stupid, and she gets good advice, not from someone servicing her under the table mind you.

She is finding a road that will do just what you say she needs to.

She is opposing the Bush doctrine without attacking or lacking support for the military.

She is proposing the Iraq war be taken to its victorious end, but she wants more international involvement in the transistional govt and as oversee*ers on Iraqi elections, thus giving the Iraqi govt and elections more credibility in the eyes of some.

She knows Bush will never do this, so its a good attack plan for her.

theim said:

The only people who think Hitler was elected are Ignorant Liberals. It must help there argument against freedom to say that the people can elect the wrong person, probably is he wasnt elected regardless what they claim.

The only people who think Hitler was elected are Ignorant Liberals. It must help there argument against freedom to say that the people can elect the wrong person, probably is he wasnt elected regardless what they claim.

Saddam and Kim Jong Il were elected too. They both got 100% of the vote too amazingly. They must be popular. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back