Lies exposed and the story set straight

You appear desperate Phoney. What is your definition of Zionism?

The right of the Jewish people to a homeland of their own in the historical part of the world where they came from. Having the ability and the right to defend this homeland from attack and terrorism at all times now and in the future.

Now what is yours Abdul, what do you mean when you post Zionist or Zionism ?

You appear desperate Phoney...

You noticed that too, huh? :D

Comes to something when the Zionuts can't even find a post after you've given them clues where to find it. :cool:

Ah bless... Give the retard a break... You know what she's like!!!

Doesn't know her ass from her elbow! :cuckoo:

Getting mixed up on gender again I see, a common islamonazi stooge trait.
crybaby.jpeg

Comes to something when the Zionuts can't even find a post after you've given them clues where to find it. :cool:

View attachment 37409

Repeating abusive posts show's that you know you have lost the argument and need to do something to save face. You must be having a naqba moment are you..................

View attachment 37409

Repeating abusive posts show's that you know you have lost the argument and need to do something to save face. You must be having a naqba moment are you..................

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Lose an argument against you Phoney?

Now, we BOTH know that will never happen!
crybaby.jpg

I am all for Jews or any other people having their own land, but not at the expense of evicting people already living there. That's the problem with Zionism, especially the religious basis for claiming the other's land. Hindu's, Buddhist's, people who do not believe in God or Gods would find reliance on a religious book for a claim to land absurd.

View attachment 37409

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No

View attachment 37409

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 37411

w, we BOTH know that will never happen!
View attachment 37411

We both know that it is you that has lost the argument because you have no firm ground to support your claims. So you repeat abusive posts that are against zone 2 rules on flaming. Keep it up and you will be facing the mods next.

View attachment 37409

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No
View attachment 37409

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 37411

View attachment 37411

We both know that it is you that has lost the argument because you have no firm ground to support your claims. So you repeat abusive posts that are against zone 2 rules on flaming. Keep it up and you will be facing the mods next.

Phoney....

Please do tell me which argument I have lost and which claims I have made without grounds...

Look forward to hearing from you old boy....

I am all for Jews or any other people having their own land, but not at the expense of evicting people already living there. That's the problem with Zionism, especially the religious basis for claiming the other's land. Hindu's, Buddhist's, people who do not believe in God or Gods would find reliance on a religious book for a claim to land absurd.

Take it up with the arab league as they were the ones who evicted the muslims. The only people the Jews evicted were those that refused to accept the terms of Israeli citizenship, which is covered by the Geneva conventions and International law. Would you leave an armed enemy behind you to kill your children, or would you take action to remove them from the situation. The Jews could have executed them and no one would have been any the wiser, but they let them live and deprted them.

View attachment 37409

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 37411

View attachment 37411

Phoney....

Please do tell me which argument I have lost and which claims I have made without grounds...

Read your last 20 posts on here and you will see. I told you personal abuse is the first sign you have lost the argument, and you have resorted to personal abuse for the last 6 posts. A very immature way of dealing with having your arguments deatyroyed, alsmoat as immature as spewing out Zionist and hasbara for every pro Israeli post.

Take it up with the arab league as they were the ones who evicted the muslims. The only people the Jews evicted were those that refused to accept the terms of Israeli citizenship, which is covered by the Geneva conventions and International law. Would you leave an armed enemy behind you to kill your children, or would you take action to remove them from the situation. The Jews could have executed them and no one would have been any the wiser, but they let them live and deprted them.

" a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled “The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948”. This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory that was by then in the hands of Israel, and evaluates the various factors that had prompted their decisions to leave. “At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations.” To this figure, the report’s compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which “directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration”. A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to “fears” and “a crisis of confidence” affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases...

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 37411

View attachment 37411

Phoney....

Read your last 20 posts on here and you will see. I told you personal abuse is the first sign you have lost the argument, and you have resorted to personal abuse for the last 6 posts. A very immature way of dealing with having your arguments deatyroyed, alsmoat as immature as spewing out Zionist and hasbara for every pro Israeli post.

Phoney my dear chap...

How about, rather than trying to be clever, simply tell me what argument I have lost and which claims I have made without grounds...

We can then have a proper conversation about it...

" a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled “The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948”. This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory that was by then in the hands of Israel, and evaluates the various factors that had prompted their decisions to leave. “At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations.” To this figure, the report’s compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which “directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration”. A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to “fears” and “a crisis of confidence” affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases...

The expulsion of the Palestinians re-examined - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

Legal document in the UN archives has this to say

Israeli Declaration of Independence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

WE APPEAL - in the very midst of the onslaught launched against us now for months - to the Arab inhabitants of the State of Israel to preserve peace and participate in the upbuilding of the State on the basis of full and equal citizenship and due representation in all its provisional and permanent institutions.

WE EXTEND our hand to all neighbouring states and their peoples in an offer of peace and good neighbourliness, and appeal to them to establish bonds of cooperation and mutual help with the sovereign Jewish people settled in its own land. The State of Israel is prepared to do its share in a common effort for the advancement of the entire Middle East.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 37411

View attachment 37411

Phoney....

Phoney my dear chap...

How about, rather than trying to be clever, simply tell me what argument I have lost and which claims I have made without grounds...

I have done so, and this is more that you generally do, don't like it tough as that is how you want to play the game so be it.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No
View attachment 37411

Phoney....

Phoney my dear chap...

I have done so, and this is more that you generally do, don't like it tough as that is how you want to play the game so be it.

HAHAHA....

No you haven't Phoney!

You show me the argument I have lost and the claims that I made without grounds....

You can't can you Phoney....

It's all in your head isn't it... Are you hearing voices again?

Like so much of what you post Phoney, you have actually NO idea what you are saying :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back