Lies...Damned lies!

Originally posted by the truth hurts
I don't understand? If you guys are sooo pro-war, and sooo pro-Dubbya, why aren't you enlisted?
Why are you being a true patriot, and fighting the good fight!
?????

Why do you post with multiple ID's, The Truth Hurts/Scourge?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Scourge, seriously, your assertion that we don't play nice on the world stage is assinine to the extreme. Many nations have nothing more than a symbolic army at this point, they rely on us for their security. And we feed millions throughout the world. Got a problem? call the u.s., they'll do it on their dime. But the moment we simply ask the U.N. to assist us in enforcing it's OWN resolutions and we're told to eat trow. Your assertions are completely historically ignorant and without merit.

Ok. There is only one army that is threatening to invade sovereign nations... and the US is no help against it. And we didn't simply ask the UN to enforce its resolutions... we asked if we could invade Iraq to root out phantom WMD under the auspices of an alleged threat to world peace. Come on!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Why do you post with multiple ID's, The Truth Hurts/Scourge?

I'm sorry... Did you answer my question?
You never do. Do I scare you?
I've explained myself, and that's the last I going to discuss about it.
Why don't you stop cleaning your gun, and come up with one of your uneducated rebutals.

I'm sorry... Did you answer my question?
You never do. Do I scare you?
I've explained myself, and that's the last I going to discuss about it.
Why don't you stop cleaning your gun, and come up with one of your uneducated rebutals.

:laugh:

Your credibility is shot when you need to login with an alternate ID in order to pat yourself on the back.

:laugh:

Your credibility is shot when you need to login with an alternate ID in order to pat yourself on the back.

And your credibility is shot when you can't produce an argument
:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Johnney
sounds like the first sign of a coward to me

Dem be fightin words!! lol

For the last time people. 2 co workers, 1 server = 1 IP address.

Geez!

Dem be fightin words!! lol

For the last time people. 2 co workers, 1 server = 1 IP address.

Geez!

And too many lies. Why not state that from the very beginning? You immediately responded that you had no idea who scourge was.

And too many lies. Why not state that from the very beginning? You immediately responded that you had no idea who scourge was.

UNTILL AFTER THE BAN!!! GEEZ. Do you honestly have a learning disability (seriously speaking). If so, I won't get upset... In fact I'll apologize.

UNTILL AFTER THE BAN!!! GEEZ. Do you honestly have a learning disability (seriously speaking). If so, I won't get upset... In fact I'll apologize.

Nope, you are busted as a liar who needs 2 ID's to support his own views. Very sad.

Nope, you are busted as a liar who needs 2 ID's to support his own views. Very sad.

I can't believe that you are a moderator.
I don't give a shit what you think. Bloody coward!

I can't believe that you are a moderator.
I don't give a shit what you think. Bloody coward!

Consider this your last warning.

www.rnc.org/news/read.aspx?ID=3912

John Kerry said there were WMD's, so what's your point? I don't even know why I'm in the anti-American room, but I guess I could find alot of people here to argue with as I personally love America.

Forum List

Back