Lies and the Lying Liars That Tell Them

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
I keep seeing RWers on this board decrying President Obama's "lying" so I decided to look a bit into who the liars are. Here's the Politifact breakdown:

Romney

True: 20
Mostly True: 17
Half True: 19
Mostly False: 13
False: 16
Pants on Fire: 9

Or 60% True and 40% not

Santorum

True: 3
Mostly True: 0
Half True: 6
Mostly False: 3
False: 3
Pants on Fire: 1

56% True 44% Not

Gingrich

Mostly True: 4
Half True: 9
Mostly False: 7
False: 9
Pants on Fire: 8

40% True 60% Not

Perry

True: 15
Mostly True: 12
Half True: 31
Mostly False: 22
False: 23
Pants on Fire: 12

50% True 50% Not

President Obama

True: 80
Mostly True: 75
Half True: 82
Mostly False: 42
False: 51
Pants on Fire: 4

71% True 29% Not

So, if I were looking for the most truthful candidate...President Obama is still my guy!

Wow, that Gingrich is a professional liar though isn't he?

Oh, and sorry Paul Heads, I was only looking at the candidates that stand even a remote chance of being the nominee.

Cool. Obama lies less than some other politicians. No wonder this country is a clusterfuck... Personally, I have slightly higher standards for 'my guy'... he needs to be honest. But, you console yourself with voting for a liar who lies just like the rest of them by pretending it's acceptable to lie as long as you lie less than the other guy.

Fucking idiot.

Oh, and.... put a fucking link in for your bullshit stats, assclown.

Last edited:
Cool. Obama lies less than some other politicians. No wonder this country is a clusterfuck... Personally, I have slightly higher standards for 'my guy'... he needs to be honest. But, you console yourself with voting for a liar who lies just like the rest of them by pretending it's acceptable to lie as long as you lie less than the other guy.

Fucking idiot.

Fantastic! Who's your guy? I said right in my OP that the stats came from Politifact. You can't go to www.politifact.com without having a link? And that makes ME the "assclown"? Okay.

I keep seeing RWers on this board decrying President Obama's "lying" so I decided to look a bit into who the liars are. Here's the Politifact breakdown:

Romney

True: 20
Mostly True: 17
Half True: 19
Mostly False: 13
False: 16
Pants on Fire: 9

Or 60% True and 40% not

Santorum

Mostly True: 0
Half True: 6
Mostly False: 3
False: 3
Pants on Fire: 1

56% True 44% Not

Gingrich

Mostly True: 4
Half True: 9
Mostly False: 7
False: 9
Pants on Fire: 8

40% True 60% Not

Perry

True: 15
Mostly True: 12
Half True: 31
Mostly False: 22
False: 23
Pants on Fire: 12

50% True 50% Not

President Obama

True: 80
Mostly True: 75
Half True: 82
Mostly False: 42
False: 51
Pants on Fire: 4

71% True 29% Not

So, if I were looking for the most truthful candidate...President Obama is still my guy!

Wow, that Gingrich is a professional liar though isn't he?

Oh, and sorry Paul Heads, I was only looking at the candidates that stand even a remote chance of being the nominee.

Politifact Really? :lmao:

Fucking idiot.

Fantastic! Who's your guy? I said right in my OP that the stats came from Politifact. You can't go to PolitiFact | Sorting out the truth in politics without having a link? And that makes ME the "assclown"? Okay.

I can, but the forum rules are that you provide a link. Not rocket science, is it?

The reason why I don't have 'a guy' is that they are all fucking dishonest. I don't find it acceptable to say 'my guy lies less than your guy'.... because I have higher standards. Of course, this makes me slightly off kilter from many Americans - most of y'all appear incapable of holding your politicians accountable. Which is why our country is a fucking mess. You are the problem. I am the solution.

What's Bill Clinton's truth-to-lie ratio?
He's the biggest fucking con-artist to ever hold office, next to Obama.

Ron Paul has historically fained ideas that have never worked in the real world.

You best choice is the one who sticks to the truth the most.

Pretending their is some magic person in the wings who is a saint is liken to waiting for santa claus.

Grow up and do the adult thing.

Make the best choice that you can.

Fucking idiot.

Fantastic! Who's your guy? I said right in my OP that the stats came from Politifact. You can't go to PolitiFact | Sorting out the truth in politics without having a link? And that makes ME the "assclown"? Okay.

I can, but the forum rules are that you provide a link. Not rocket science, is it?

The reason why I don't have 'a guy' is that they are all fucking dishonest. I don't find it acceptable to say 'my guy lies less than your guy'.... because I have higher standards. Of course, this makes me slightly off kilter from many Americans - most of y'all appear incapable of holding your politicians accountable. Which is why our country is a fucking mess. You are the problem. I am the solution.

LOL...right, staying home and not voting at all is the solution. Brilliant!

Well thanks for denying everyone the right to truth, justice, and freedom.

I went to the website to try and find Ron Paul statistics, and I could find NONE. Could it be because he is not lying shitbag like the others on that site? I think so. The only comment that I could find on there with Ron Pauls name was his claim that most Americans want the gold standard, which is clearly false. However most Americans agree that it is time to address the federal reserve, so even that statement is not that far fetched.

So today you get the DOUCHE award.

Fucking idiot.

Fantastic! Who's your guy? I said right in my OP that the stats came from Politifact. You can't go to www.politifact.com without having a link? And that makes ME the "assclown"? Okay.

She's the poster most likely to tell you to do your own research when you ask her for a link.

Ironically.

Politifact Really? :lmao:

Deflection from a RWer? How shocking. Do you have alternate sources that tell a different story?

Try a non biased source.

Thats where the left falls apart.

Since we're on the subject of honesty..... it's not just the left that falls apart with biased sources. Most people are not smart enough (apparently) to dig deeper than their preferred partisan source - political persuasion has jack shit to do with it. That's why I rarely bother with reading their links.... it's all just partisan bullshit.

Deflection from a RWer? How shocking. Do you have alternate sources that tell a different story?

Try a non biased source.

Thats where the left falls apart.

Since we're on the subject of honesty..... it's not just the left that falls apart with biased sources. Most people are not smart enough (apparently) to dig deeper than their preferred partisan source - political persuasion has jack shit to do with it. That's why I rarely bother with reading their links.... it's all just partisan bullshit.

No question about it. Finding a non biased source is difficult. Most often you must read and filter.

Fucking idiot.

She's the poster most likely to tell you to do your own research when you ask her for a link.

Ironically.

Truly? Well, then that is indeed ironic.

Forum List

Back