Lieberman's Speech to the RNC

Im just not one to give a fuck about the threat of ANY lobby group who wont vote unless we bomb another muslim nation. Again, fuck joe. And if the jewish lobby wants to put their zion above the interests of the Us then fuck them too.

Don't get the Jewish vote, don't get the election. You see McCain and Obama both working very hard for the Jewish vote. Hillary did what she could for Obama, but LIEberman may have hurt him last night.

But, like i said, even Israel realizes iraq and Iran is increasing the number of terrorists in the world. So maybe they don't love the direction the gop is taking us anymore.

We only need him to be a Democrat in name so we keep the official majority. When we pick up more seats next year, we will strip the guy of any power he had. Any committee he was on, he will be booted from.

Except for his seat on foreign affairs. He represents the Jewish lobby and if we blacklist Joe, we lose their vote.

The good news is that even the Jewish community now agrees with Obama's plans. Only hardliners are in favor of stay the course.

And any jewish person voting for McCain because of Lieberman is just as dumb as any woman voting for McCain because of Palin.

So says Beavis.

Don't get the Jewish vote, don't get the election. You see McCain and Obama both working very hard for the Jewish vote. Hillary did what she could for Obama, but LIEberman may have hurt him last night.

But, like i said, even Israel realizes iraq and Iran is increasing the number of terrorists in the world. So maybe they don't love the direction the gop is taking us anymore.

Hey, i'll take the loss of a few elections to keep from having to be in the pocket of any foreign facing lobby group. I'm not interested in an immediate election if it costs the soul of America.

jews are not the litmus test of American politics. And, if that seems to be where we are just wait until every other ethnic population masticates that for a bit.

Hey, i'll take the loss of a few elections to keep from having to be in the pocket of any foreign facing lobby group. I'm not interested in an immediate election if it costs the soul of America.

jews are not the litmus test of American politics. And, if that seems to be where we are just wait until every other ethnic population masticates that for a bit.

There are more catholics or Italians in America, I believe. I could be wrong. Or, there are more mexicans than there are jews. And just look how the candidates kiss the mexican votes ass.

I agree with you though Shogun. I don't like it one bit either. If more people knew this, they might be able to counter the power of the Jewish lobby. But so far, no. I'll try to find something I saw that scared the shit out of me. The Jewish agenda for the middle east is EXACTLY what bush did to the middle east. PNAC has jewish lobbyists on it.

A forthcoming edition of Fortune magazine ranks the American Israel Public Affairs Committee as the second most powerful interest group in Washington.

The magazine, which based its findings on a survey of Washington political players, said AIPAC - along with the Association of Trial Lawyers and the American Medical Association -owes its high ranking in part to its "substantial campaign contributions." But, it said, interest groups are valued more for "the votes they can deliver."

The pro-Israel lobby, which the magazine called "calculatedly quiet," has for years been successful in encouraging members of Congress and the administration to support U.S. foreign aid to Israel and other issues related to the U.S.-Israel relationship. Contrary to the article in Fortune's Dec. 8 issue, AIPAC does not contribute money to political candidates.

However, in response to a lawsuit, the Federal Election Commission found in 1992 that AIPAC spent money in an effort to influence congressional elections. AIPAC maintains that the specific expenditures were permissible under campaign finance laws.

Yeah... I never heard anything about any "inexperience" of Bill when he was running....

But these guys ARE grasping at straws

Oh yea, were you asleep, found this is one minute.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUm7tkgFGYs]YouTube - Obama Smackdown Series: Bill Clinton attacks Obama[/ame]

Oh yea, were you asleep, found this is one minute.

YouTube - Obama Smackdown Series: Bill Clinton attacks Obama

Funny midcan... I said I never heard of anything against Bill when he was running, about his inexperience... not I never heard that Bill did not say that Obama was inexperienced

The statement was in response to your assertion
Clinton could have easily been accused of the same inexperience he accused Obama of when he ran for president - and was by many in the media.

Funny midcan... I said I never heard of anything against Bill when he was running, about his inexperience... not I never heard that Bill did not say that Obama was inexperienced

You obviously didn't listen to it.

"A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against Polar bears."

"Give me a break. This whole thing is the biggest fairy tale I've ever seen," Bill Clinton had said in accusing Obama of distorting his stance on the war. :cuckoo: Yahoo!

Forum List

Back