Lieberman: “Yemen will be tomorrow’s war”

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009

Pro-Israeli Jewish Senator Joe Lieberman told Fox News last Sunday: “Iraq was yesterday war. Afghanistan is today’s war. If we don’t act preemptively, Yemen could be our next war. That’s the danger we face.” Now, what is use of reasoning with a warmongering Hasbara (propaganda) fool that Pentagon attacked Afghanistan in October 2001 – and Iraq in March 20, 2003. Furthermore, Riyadh began its US-proxy war in November 2009 – While the US jets reportedly been attacking Yemen’s Zaidi Shia majority Sa’ada province since December 14.
Lieberman: “Yemen will be tomorrow’s war” « Rehmat's World

those crows can't live a year without a war!

lieberman_cartoon.jpg

There will be wars and rumors of wars until all radical Muslims are DEAD!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Clap for your statement all you want. The radical sides of any religion can be dangerous. Radical Jews and Christians have proven to be the most dangerous and relentless of all so far in our short history. At the very least, right up there with Muslims. Why should we be so one sided as you obviously are?

:cuckoo:

There will be wars and rumors of wars until all radical religious people are DEAD!

Actually I don't figure that alone will stop wars.
But perhaps it would since I expect releigious zealots to be around for several hundred years at least.

Unless of course the world ends in 2012. And in that case not much to worry about.

Last edited:
Lieberman is basically a Zionist agent and could care less about the deaths of America's young soldiers.

He is all about fighting Israel's enemies and has no loyality to the U.S.

He helped lead the charge into Iraq and Afghanistain.

In 2007 he was pushing for the invasion of Syria.

When that didn't catch on with the public.

Lieberman began calling for military action against Iran.

But the invade Iran bandwagon never really took off like he hoped.

So now Lieberman is focusing on Yemen.

Last edited:
Well, duh, what was Barry thinking closing our embassy in Yemen and deciding not to send any more Gitmo vacationers back there? What a dumbbell since there's obviously no need to be concerned about the peace loving Yem Muslims.

Clap for your statement all you want. The radical sides of any religion can be dangerous. Radical Jews and Christians have proven to be the most dangerous and relentless of all so far in our short history. At the very least, right up there with Muslims. Why should we be so one sided as you obviously are?

Really stupid bigotted statement. There will be wars long even if all radical muslims are dead. If there are humans, there will be wars.

You are not a lot different from them in your outlook on life.:cuckoo:

There will be wars and rumors of wars until all radical religious people are DEAD!

But perhaps it would since I expect releigious zealots to be around for several hundred years at least.

Unless of course the world ends in 2012. And in that case not much to worry about.

Despite all your comments, my initial statement stands true. I did not say that wars will cease to exist after all radical Muslims are dead. Radical Muslims appear to be the only religion to proclaim that their goal is to kill or convert everyone on the face of the earth.

Wars will continue until that philosophy no longer exists, i.e. when all radical Muslims are dead.

My statement is precisely true and not bigoted. Had I said all Muslims, it would be unfair and bigoted. I think the radical population within the Muslim world is about 2% of the total. It's hardly being bigoted to speak out against 2% of a group of people. You people need to learn how to read.

Last edited:

Really stupid bigotted statement. There will be wars long even if all radical muslims are dead. If there are humans, there will be wars.

You are not a lot different from them in your outlook on life.:cuckoo:

Despite all your comments, my initial statement stands true. I did not say that wars will cease to exist after all radical Muslims are dead. Radical Muslims appear to be the only religion to proclaim that their goal is to kill or convert everyone on the face of the earth.

Wars will continue until that philosophy no longer exists, i.e. when all radical Muslims are dead.

My statement is precisely true and not bigoted. Had I said all Muslims, it would be unfair and bigoted. I think the radical population within the Muslim world is about 2% of the total. It's hardly being bigoted to speak out against 2% of a group of people. You people need to learn how to read.

au contrare, Christians have a mandate to convert the world to chirstianity even it it means killing infidels.

au contrare, Christians have a mandate to convert the world to chirstianity even it it means killing infidels.

You wanna show me where you learned that...or should I take your word for it?

16 years for forced church attendance. In the same denomination as Palin, Swaggart and Jim and Tammy no less.

16 years for forced church attendance. In the same denomination as Palin, Swaggart and Jim and Tammy no less.
Show me where a Christian church preaches death to all non-believers should be dispensed at the hands of the believers. They do preach threats of eternal damnation after you do die unless you believe certain things...but they don't try to kill you for not believing. Show me some proof of your claim.

Show me or shut up.

Pro-Israeli Jewish Senator Joe Lieberman told Fox News last Sunday: “Iraq was yesterday war. Afghanistan is today’s war. If we don’t act preemptively, Yemen could be our next war. That’s the danger we face.” Now, what is use of reasoning with a warmongering Hasbara (propaganda) fool that Pentagon attacked Afghanistan in October 2001 – and Iraq in March 20, 2003. Furthermore, Riyadh began its US-proxy war in November 2009 – While the US jets reportedly been attacking Yemen’s Zaidi Shia majority Sa’ada province since December 14.
Lieberman: “Yemen will be tomorrow’s war” « Rehmat's World

those crows can't live a year without a war!

lieberman_cartoon.jpg

Woooonderful.........:rolleyes:

When the Baptists start blowing up people I'll be all for killing them too.

Really?

Look---it's simple---we start out with not killing anyone---today.

If some group promotes the killing of another group, they are the problem.

If an individual promotes the killing of another individual, they are the problem.

Separate them from the human race.

So, if we discover that Baptists have been blowing up people, you support killing Baptists too? Just want to clarify that one.

lets see, evangelists war of Bush and Blackwater has provoked ten thousands of deaths in Iraq and Afhanistan...
how much people were killed by alqaeda puppet in the other side ??!

a goon may understand who is the most savage!

Forum List

Back