Lieberman wants to shut down USMB

I guess if Joe's got the time, he can prove we aren't using our real names....

I thought Joe was an independent?

Well, no.

He's still a registered Democrat, and always has been.

But he lost the Democratic primary in 2006, so he created his own party to run in the general, and won.

So he's a Democrat, but wasn't elected as one. It's a fluke of Connecticut's bizarre election laws.

omg, I think we've been punk'd :lmao:

Days Senate met during Second Session, One Hundred Twelfth
Congress, are marked (—–).
Boxed area indicates a scheduled non-legislative period.

Look at April LOL

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CCAL-112scal-2012-04-16/pdf/CCAL-112scal-2012-04-16.pdf

They're out of session until April 16th.

:redface:

My mother got taken by this story this morning: N.Y. Preschool Starts DNA Testing For Admission : NPR

Oooooo.... that is goooood :bow3:

Sounds like more "dear leader" activity to me. Screw them authoritarians, dictators, slave masters, I've never obeyed any of mans laws that I didn't have any respect for before any of this and I don't plan to change that anytime soon either. I'm sure glad though that I'm old enough now to not care about loosing much now when the time will comes to fight these bitches that won't leave us all the hell alone.

Sounds like more "dear leader" activity to me. Screw them authoritarians, dictators, slave masters, I've never obeyed any of mans laws that I didn't have any respect for before any of this and I don't plan to change that anytime soon either. I'm sure glad though that I'm old enough now to care about loosing much now when the time will comes to fight these bitches that won't leave us all the hell alone.

Don't get your panties in a wad yet ... I think it's an April fools joke. Had me there for a bit too :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back