Lie of the year goes to....

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Romney earns PolitiFact

This is the best the biased MSM site could come up with? Even though the Fiat CEO DID say it that makes him a liar? lol

What about Benghazi? Or these
"I am somebody who promotes gay marriage" Yea, if you count the last 5 minutes of your life!
“We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system”
The American automobile industry has come roaring back…So now I want to say what we did with the auto industry, we can do it in manufacturing across America. Let’s make sure advanced, high-tech manufacturing jobs take root here, not in China. And that means supporting investment here. Governor Romney … invested in companies that were called ‘pioneers’ of outsourcing. I don’t want to outsource. I want to insource.
“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”

And dont get me started on his lies in his 1, 2 and 3 years in office

Or Joe:
Well, we weren’t told they wanted more security again."
"What we did is we saved $716 billion and put it back -- applied it to Medicare."
"It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card...I was there. I voted against him."
"You know, I heard that death panel argument from Sarah Palin. It seems that every vice presidential debate, I hear this kind of stuff about panels."

The most serious lie since 1980 was Ronald Reagan's claim that he could cut taxes, raise defense spending, and balance the budget by 1983 "if not sooner," without cutting popular middle class entitlements. All he would need to cut would be, "waste, fraud, and abuse."

Reagan may have been stupid enough to believe that. His more intelligent advisers knew better. Their scheme was to increase the national debt to the point where the government would be required to cut domestic spending programs that have always been popular with the voters. They are still at it as they hope to push the U.S. economy over the fiscal cliff.

The enduring, and evil legacy, of the Reagan presidency was to convince most white voters that they could have the government they wanted without paying for it.

Forum List

Back