Libyans don't care about some silly movie.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They killed american personnel because obozo invaded and holocausted their country and murdered their president.

I can't believe americans are so stupid they believe this obozo BS that libyans killed the US ambassador because of an anti-islam movie!!!!!!

They killed american personnel because obozo invaded and holocausted their country and murdered their president.

I can't believe americans are so stupid they believe this obozo BS that libyans killed the US ambassador because of an anti-islam movie!!!!!!

This was a planed attack and assassination.

• Banned

I suppose it was. Obozo killed their president so they killed our ambassador.

BTW - the reason obozo invaded is because libya was going to the gold standard and the bankers who control oboozo won't allow that.

I suppose it was. Obozo killed their president so they killed our ambassador.

BTW - the reason obozo invaded is because libya was going to the gold standard and the bankers who control oboozo won't allow that.

wow, Oblama killed Khadafi? What kind of gun did he use?
Khadafi, bush's other lover next to the King of saudi arabia?
Khadafi was a terrorist king pin and deserved to be killed.

large.jpeg

pro-american-rallies-libya.jpg

tumblr_ma9bmsFSdJ1qcokc4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ma99dswVsQ1rxk12to9_1280.jpg

article-2203026-15013CCC000005DC-990_308x378.jpg

I wonder to myself if the CIA right now is telling Obama we told you so.

I do not believe that we had not for some time known the whereabouts of OBL. Maybe he was not killed because he was the focus of terrorism in the ME and was used for intel. Or maybe the result was predicted by the CIA and it was determined that it was better to keep him alive. Obama wishing to prove how macho he is ordered the killing.

But let us be clear, this has nothing to do with a movie the 9/11 date would be too coincidental.

What would be honest of the liberal left is they admitted what Obama did was nation building and in so doing we should expect such reactions. Or they should admit they have their blood lust up and the killing of OBL was necessary and, again, we should have expected the inevitable results. Freedom does have a price.

Forum List

Back