Libyans Directed Rioters To Ambassador Stevens!!

I thought it was wise and prudent for us to help transition the old USSR to the 20th century, instead 41 and Clinton orchestrated the wholesale looting of the nation and helped the oligarchs.

And like I said, Pax Americana is every bit as legitimate as Pax Romana, it's always a question of the personality and goals of the Current Emperor

Frank, the USSR did not need America to take it anywhere. It needed US to stop meddling in its life buying top "communist" elite and preparing a dismemberment of the nation. Citizens of the most Soviet Republics voted FOR the Union during March referendum. The vote was in 70-90% zone.

Yet, US and UK funded top Soviet leadership decided to dissolve the state and give it to Western corporations to loot.

Your presidents are just puppets of your power clans and corporate elites, and some, like Bush and Clinton are part of power clans themselves. It doesn't matter what "party" they say they are, they always pursue the interests of their club.

Yes, Pax Americana is as legitimate as Pax Romana; with just one difference: they did not try to claim moral high ground. You do.

And if you agree that US is an empire build on blood, you need to make the next step and understand that nations you destroyed see US as an enemy.

The media doesn't report a lot of things I think are newsworthy, but thats the first time Im hearing about this incident

That's because you are not supposed to hear about things like that.

There's a whole lot of things we never hear about, you're not telling me anything new in that regard

Well, I just did! I told you about US ambassador's personal role in the death of a doctor tortured to death by US supported Libyan democrats.

What goes round, comes round.

I thought it was wise and prudent for us to help transition the old USSR to the 20th century, instead 41 and Clinton orchestrated the wholesale looting of the nation and helped the oligarchs.

And like I said, Pax Americana is every bit as legitimate as Pax Romana, it's always a question of the personality and goals of the Current Emperor

Frank, the USSR did not need America to take it anywhere. It needed US to stop meddling in its life buying top "communist" elite and preparing a dismemberment of the nation. Citizens of the most Soviet Republics voted FOR the Union during March referendum. The vote was in 70-90% zone.

Yet, US and UK funded top Soviet leadership decided to dissolve the state and give it to Western corporations to loot.

Your presidents are just puppets of your power clans and corporate elites, and some, like Bush and Clinton are part of power clans themselves. It doesn't matter what "party" they say they are, they always pursue the interests of their club.

Yes, Pax Americana is as legitimate as Pax Romana; with just one difference: they did not try to claim moral high ground. You do.

And if you agree that US is an empire build on blood, you need to make the next step and understand that nations you destroyed see US as an enemy.

Yes, I know. That's why I said my distress today is that our legions are under Varus.

Reagan took a bullet for being the last honest US politician to tell the Establishment to go fuck itself

Forum List

Back