Libyan Reports Shred White House

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
"President Barack Obama jets off to campaign events Monday in the critical swing state of Ohio, even as Libyan officials and locals have shredded his defensive claim that a spontaneous protest against a Californian’s anti-Islam video caused the Sept. 11 killing of four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador."
“The idea that this criminal and cowardly act was a spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous,” Libyan President Mohammed el-Megarif told the liberal National Public Radio network."

Read more: 'Unfounded And Preposterous' | The Daily Caller

How many people were in the embassy? Only four? And why had they not left? Many U.S. diplomats evacuated.

U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were those killed after Muslim extremists attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi on Tuesday.

I am a little bit confused as to why more people were not killed?

Last edited:
The question is, will the media do it's job and actually report on this line of bullshit by the obummer administration? or will they just go along with what they are told to report from their masters in the WH?

"President Barack Obama jets off to campaign events Monday in the critical swing state of Ohio, even as Libyan officials and locals have shredded his defensive claim that a spontaneous protest against a Californian’s anti-Islam video caused the Sept. 11 killing of four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador."
“The idea that this criminal and cowardly act was a spontaneous protest that just spun out of control is completely unfounded and preposterous,” Libyan President Mohammed el-Megarif told the liberal National Public Radio network."

Usual lies from the usual liar. Post a quote where the President claimed that the attack was from the 'spontaneuos' protestors.

Of course the attack was a planned operation.

I doubt this administration believed (or even suggested) that it was otherwise.

The riots are as all riots of this type are, planned and orchestrated by radical Islamic organizations.

Again, we have no reason to believe that anybody in the White House thinks ootherwise on that issue, either.

• Banned

The riots are as all riots of this type are, planned and orchestrated by radical Islamic organizations.

Again, we have no reason to believe that anybody in the White House thinks ootherwise on that issue, either.

Susan Rice!

Susan Rice!

Holy fuck eh? She was adamant, even when challenged that it was spontaneous.

Oh, wait a minute, what we need is a progressive to explain "what she really meant to say", lol wait for it, I have no doubt that will be forthcoming.

Usual lies from the usual liar. Post a quote where the President claimed that the attack was from the 'spontaneuos' protestors.

Well that's the narrative from the media. And I love how you deny this, not everyone is as stupid as a left winger and swallows this movie angle and then you basically deny it.

oh and the ambassador
Amb. Rice: Paul Ryan's criticism of Obama's foreign policy is "baseless" - CBS News

"We do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned," Rice told host Bob Schieffer.

Now that sounds like spontaneous comment from the administration, where is Obama to rebutt this? Oh he DID NOT

Forum List

Back