Libyan Rebels losing

The Chosen ( self chosen) LOVE MoMo the Nazi. IsNtReal owns the west.............MoMo gets to win.
Simple eh ?

Wambulance time.

tumblr_kvwxol7Wga1qzaas0o1_400.jpg

Israel doesn't want Libya to become a democracy.

The Zionists want Gadafi to stay in power and to continue to suppress his people.

Gadafi's grandmother was Jewish and despite his political rhetoric.

He is good friends with his Zionist masters in Israel. :evil:
Hmmm...Theocracy in Libya and Saudi Arabia vs dictatorship and monarchy? Hard choice, you know what...lets go for straight US/western interests here. If the rebels win they will suppress/persecute the minorities like is starting to happen in Egypt. Is it wrong? Sure. But unfortunately every action is wrong in the middle east.

As for your rebels they were bound to lose, even without the mercenaries, they are poorly equipped, poorly organized, and with no plan. The best option for the west is to negotiate with Gadaffi to end the violence, hopefully a peace deal could be established that means Gadaffi leaves power, better than continuing the war. :eusa_eh:

As for your rebels they were bound to lose, even without the mercenaries, they are poorly equipped, poorly organized, and with no plan. The best option for the west is to negotiate with Gadaffi to end the violence, hopefully a peace deal could be established that means Gadaffi leaves power, better than continuing the war.
Gadafi would never leave and give up his position and power.

He is too much of a megalomaniac to even consider it. :doubt:

The rebels are down to 2 towns on the east coast and the many are starting to desert.By this time next week, if that long, it will be over.

The UN, Arab League, our State dept. etc...they're still discussing a no fly zone.:lol:

Qaddafi is offering amnesty for rebels that lay down their arms.....uh huh, got a bridge in Benghazi I'll sell you too.

Libya is highly factional, amongst 3 major tribes. The bloodletting has not ever really started yet.

Following the well worn and time honored patterns of alike situations, when Qaddafi has put down the rebels, proscription will start and that is when the bodies will really start to pile up.

He will of course fist purge the other 2 tribes he doesn't belong to, then go after anyone who showed the slightest hesitation or deserted in his own tribe that he can get his hands on.

And the UN et al will still be there, arguing over the usual. And, the US, due to obama's and Hillary's own statements, well, that price will be calculated and realized down the road, and it will be costly.

It is very sad, but the earthquake in Japan was the best thing that could happen to Gadafi. The world has taken its eyes off of Libya. He can now take off the gloves and run roughshod over anyone who resists. I am disappointed that the world, including the US, is letting him regain his grip.

The rebels are down to 2 towns on the east coast and the many are starting to desert.By this time next week, if that long, it will be over.

The UN, Arab League, our State dept. etc...they're still discussing a no fly zone.:lol:

Ever has been the way of men when in groups of diverse opinions. :razz:

And the Arab League? The most they would do is ask others to do it. :eusa_whistle:

And they won't even do that.

Arab League rejects foreign intervention in Libya - video

Arab League rejects foreign intervention in Libya

The Libya crisis is an internal Arab affair and foreign powers should refrain from any intervention, Iraq's foreign minister said at a meeting of the Arab League, which has suspended Muammar Gaddafi's government

Arab League rejects foreign intervention in Libya - video | World news | guardian.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable video. What a bunch of weenies who are talking out of both sides of their mouths. Did Iran vote or were they too busy shooting down protesters in the streets of Tehran?

I picked this site for a reason, example- on Friday Obama was saying;

Barack Obama, the US president, has said his country and its allies are slowly "tightening the noose" around Muammar Gaddafi and that a no-fly zone is still an option for pressuring the Libyan leader.

Obama, accused by some critics of reacting too slowly to the rebellion in Libya, said on Friday he believed international
sanctions, an arms embargo and other measures were having an impact and that all other options remain on the table.

"Across the board we are slowly tightening the noose on Gaddafi. He is more and more isolated internationally, both through sanctions as well as an arms embargo," Obama said.

The president also said the US had decided it "is appropriate to assign" an envoy to deal with the Libyan opposition and help them advance their goals.

Obama: Noose tightening on Gaddafi - Europe - Al Jazeera English

Ever has been the way of men when in groups of diverse opinions. :razz:

And the Arab League? The most they would do is ask others to do it. :eusa_whistle:

And they won't even do that.

Arab League rejects foreign intervention in Libya - video

Arab League rejects foreign intervention in Libya

The Libya crisis is an internal Arab affair and foreign powers should refrain from any intervention, Iraq's foreign minister said at a meeting of the Arab League, which has suspended Muammar Gaddafi's government

Arab League rejects foreign intervention in Libya - video | World news | guardian.co.uk

well, to be fair little has changed, they had little issue with Nasser sending his air forces to use poison gas on Yemenis back in the day sooooooo.

This is an out obama will try to use now, hey they said heck no, so what do you want me to do.....if thats the yardstick now then woe s us.

Last edited by a moderator:
No woe s them. Gadafi will remove all opposition. He will regain power and a year from now, the opposition will be nearly forgotten.

And his son will be directing the killing fields this time.

The tribes are in for a decimation. His son will be far more murderous.

And dear old Dad? He was quite the killer in his day. He has long fingers around throats worldwide.

D11302_3.gif

D75B12__.gif

If the US gets involved everyone can blame us and they got their scapegoat.

Like the Cuban dissidents who laid on the beach getting their asses shot up waiting for the US Marines they thought were going to come and actually fight their little revolution for them. Sorry folks. One of these days people are going to have to get the idea that like my ancestors, sometimes you have to DO IT YOURSELF instead of waiting for someone else to "free" you from an oppressive government.

I just can't think of a time when the US got involved in a Muslim country Militarily and the outcome was favorable, we liberated Kuwait in the Gulf War but their people hate us now.

Well, to be fair we liberated the French too and they don't like us either. We need to stay our asses home. We get no thanks for laying down American lives for other countries. None.

Like the Cuban dissidents who laid on the beach getting their asses shot up waiting for the US Marines they thought were going to come and actually fight their little revolution for them. Sorry folks. One of these days people are going to have to get the idea that like my ancestors, sometimes you have to DO IT YOURSELF instead of waiting for someone else to "free" you from an oppressive government.

I just can't think of a time when the US got involved in a Muslim country Militarily and the outcome was favorable, we liberated Kuwait in the Gulf War but their people hate us now.

Well, to be fair we liberated the French too and they don't like us either. We need to stay our asses home. We get no thanks for laying down American lives for other countries. None.

But you get a lot of begging when things go wrong around the world.

I believe that Americas best times are yet to come Willow. And they are the best of the world. Without America in the world, I shudder.

But you get a lot of begging when things go wrong around the world.

I believe that Americas best times are yet to come Willow. And they are the best of the world. Without America in the world, I shudder.

True. We don't liberate or help people in order to have them like us. We do it to further U.S. interests, which include sometimes contradictory goals like stability and human rights.

First we support and work with their dictators.

Then, when they rebel, we sit back and watch them be massacred by the military.

They're gonna love us...

This, and the example it sets for the rest of the region, could have very long-reaching consequences in the future

I'll take it one step further.... I can't think of a time when the US got involved in ANY country and the outcome was favorable. We liberated EUROPE twice in the first half of the twentieth century and their people hate us almost as much as the Muslim/Arab people do.

the problem is that America doesn't know when to leave

we're still occupying Germany today

First we support and work with their dictators.

Then, when they rebel, we sit back and watch them be massacred by the military.

They're gonna love us...

This, and the example it sets for the rest of the region, could have very long-reaching consequences in the future

What I don't get is, Obama pulled all the Americans out of Libya than told Ghadaffi to step down, several other nations did too, but than we just sit here while the rebels get slaughtered, what happens when Libya gets rid of all the rebels and Ghadaffi gets his country back? we can kiss all those oil contracts good bye, this reminds me of 1991 when Bush told the Iraqi people to rise up and when they did, the US gave them nothing and they were slaughtered.

I'll take it one step further.... I can't think of a time when the US got involved in ANY country and the outcome was favorable. We liberated EUROPE twice in the first half of the twentieth century and their people hate us almost as much as the Muslim/Arab people do.

the problem is that America doesn't know when to leave

we're still occupying Germany today

We are not occupying Germany, the US Military is there as a guest and will leave whenever the Germans request it.

If we're going to say we support them and want him gone, we need to back it up.

Otherwise Obama and Clinton should have kept they're fucking mouths shut and not acted like we gave a damn about the war crimes being committed in Libya.

New Topics

Forum List

Back