Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

This Libyan thing is a real mess. It will come back to haunt us. So many Americans really do believe that their Government can go all around the World bombing & killing and it wont ever come back around on them. Well guess what? It will come back around. I don't care how they're spinning these bombings. It was a Civil War and we didn't have any business bombing & killing any Libyans. Yet so many ignorant dummies just go on cheerleading for the bombs. I guess many will believe anything as long as it's their guy doing all the bombing & killing. It really is very sad.

NATO commanders have confirmed the rebels have Al Qaeda links, so why are we still providing air support again?:eusa_liar:

This Libyan thing is a real mess. It will come back to haunt us. So many Americans really do believe that their Government can go all around the World bombing & killing and it wont ever come back around on them. Well guess what? It will come back around. I don't care how they're spinning these bombings. It was a Civil War and we didn't have any business bombing & killing any Libyans. Yet so many ignorant dummies just go on cheerleading for the bombs. I guess many will believe anything as long as it's their guy doing all the bombing & killing. It really is very sad.

NATO commanders have confirmed the rebels have Al Qaeda links, so why are we still providing air support again?:eusa_liar:

Because it's too late to turn back now. They committed to it and now they're stuck in it. It would be pretty hard for them to suddenly reverse their "We're protecting the poor Civilians/He was going to Destabilize the Region" Bullshit. This is a big win for Al Qaeda. A real blunder for sure.

Because it's too late to turn back now. They committed to it and now they're stuck in it. It would be pretty hard for them to suddenly reverse their "We're protecting the poor Civilians/He was going to Destabilize the Region" Bullshit. This is a big win for Al Qaeda. A real blunder for sure.

Al Qaeda are throwing raves and all nighters in their caves in Pakistan and Afghanistan, they are using American air power to bring down a regime that they viewed as un Islamic, you are correct Lib this is a huge victory for Al Qaeda, they want to turn Libya into another Iraq and recruit the shit out of the people over there.

Al Qaeda are throwing raves and all nighters in their caves in Pakistan and Afghanistan, they are using American air power to bring down a regime that they viewed as un Islamic, you are correct Lib this is a huge victory for Al Qaeda, they want to turn Libya into another Iraq and recruit the shit out of the people over there.

Yea it's enough to depress any sane individual. :(

"In all wars truth is always the first casualty." Aeschylus
We funded Ho Chi Minh and Russia in WWII.
Saddam Hussein in his war against Iran
Taliban to fight the Russians in Afghanistan
Sold arms to Iran to fund the Contras

We have a long history with this sort of thing and the politics of it are not partisan.
And how many times have WE armed the enemies of countries that had dictators as leaders?
This is nothing new. Been going on for over 200 years.

Lets just hand it over to the UN and the rest of Nato, let France have another Algerian adventure. ;)

Last edited:
Name one war we didn't ally with known enemies.
WWII: Ho Chi Minh was our ally, so was Russia

Name one war where for fought against and allied with our enemy at the same time. The troops are in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting against al-Qaeda and bombing Libya and assisting them, what a contradiction.

We give Isreal billions of dollars a year all the while they spy on us and we have convicted Isreali spies in our prisons.
'Splain that one.
Russian intelligence were killing our intelligence officers as early as 1939 and as late as 1945.
Again, name one war where we didn't ally with our enemies.
Hint: There aren't any.

Of course they're going to say that, but documents seized from Iraq said a different story as well as the rebel commander himself, they're play this jackass spin game, I'm not the least bit convince of nothing that this or any administration has said about foreign policy. Neocolonialism is alive and well and we've picked up where the former European colonialists left off, the only thing is that we invade and bomb other countries under the excuse of humanitarian reasons.

If Ghaddafi was so bad, why did we allow his son to work in California on an internship?
The sins of the father? Can we judge the son on his own merits and actions, please?

I'm not saying we shouldn't, but obviously Ghaddafi was not that bad of a guy if we are letting his son come here and work on an internship, I don't recall any of Saddam Husseins sons or Ayatollah Khomeinies kids living in the US.

Of course they're going to say that, but documents seized from Iraq said a different story as well as the rebel commander himself, they're play this jackass spin game, I'm not the least bit convince of nothing that this or any administration has said about foreign policy. Neocolonialism is alive and well and we've picked up where the former European colonialists left off, the only thing is that we invade and bomb other countries under the excuse of humanitarian reasons.

Yes and what's so "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing? Sad & bizarre stuff for sure. :cuckoo:

Yes and what's so "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing? Sad & bizarre stuff for sure. :cuckoo:

Are the Fighters Jets firing bags or rice and bottles of Milk at Ghaddafis forces?

Are the Fighters Jets firing bags or rice and bottles of Milk at Ghaddafis forces?

Nope. :(

Forum List

Back