Libya Questions

Committee On Oversight & Government Reform
above is the link to the hearing that has already been held.
Here is evidence documenting what Sean Smith who died, told gamers online about whether he might die that day, before the battle began and he declard online Gunshots and was never heard from again-

Notations indicate the letter was intended for the head of the Libyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Benghazi.

"... early this morning at 0643, September 11, 2012, one of our diligent guards made a troubling report. Near our main gate, a member of the police force was seen in the upper level of a building across from our compound. It is reported that this person was photographing the inside of the U.S. special mission and furthermore that this person was part of the police unit sent to protect the mission."
read this link for even more -
New documents reveal events leading up to Benghazi attack - CBS News
here is a link to the documents that were releaed so far, read them to find out what had been going on there, yet they were denied the use of a plane, and they had security widdled down to nothing. -
http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/DEI-to-BHO-10-19-2012-attachments.pdf

If one really wants the truths, they will actually listen to the hearing (posted in 2 parts), and read through the documents. If you don't think further questions should be asked I would be shocked. Otherwise the comments made in defense of this adminstration, in my opinion , are nothing but partisan bull.

Hey, I'm going to stir the pot here. I've been seeing a lot on facebook and here lately of Obama and the state department ignoring and denying assistance to Benghazi. According to many posts and links the information is that we had troops that could have thwarted the attack less than an hour away and things of the sort. Also they had a live feed where they just watched our people die and did nothing.

From what I can tell so far, the only people reporting on this is faux news. Now, there have been things that Faux news reports on that other news and investigative reporters pick up on and also report on it. However, after a few days of Faux news anchors reporting on this, there still only seems to be references to Faux news original "investigation and reports."

To me, I don't see how anyone could sit there and watch it and deny assistance so I simply don't believe what faux news is reporting. It seems like they took something and put it out there without any truth to it in order to confuse and try to swing undecided voters right before their election. It seems like this is there golden ticket to the presidency. However, there hasn't been any other credible reporting on it besides fox news.

Anyway, does anyone have any credible reports besides something that references the orginal fox news investigation or emails. I did some searching and only found one article by (get this) yahoo news that had the CIA lady denying anyone every denying assitance or telling people to stand down.

Here is a question for you, why would the CIA or the Administration every admit they denied request for help? We have the evidence and the documentation that yes... during the attack request for help were made... 3 of them... and help never came. And yes, they had 2 drones (not at the same time but 1 right after the other) and feeds from the security cameras giving them real time video of the attack. These are undeniable facts...try to refute it. If that is not damning enough it is a fact that Tyrone Woods (one of the former seals who died) had the mortar team that eventually killed him laser designated for an aerial strike for a good ammount of time...because he figured there had to be some sort of help up there by then, but sadly there wasn't. I can't imagine how desperately he sat there laser designating the mortar team in vain, that had to have been the worst feeling ever.

I know you dont like how this sounds but those are cold hard facts. Watching this attack in real time it was pretty clear to see that there was no spontaneous protest over a video, even though common sense tells us that a terrorist attack on 9/11 is going to be planned. I thought it was just a huge gaff by the administration over security on the anniversary, and the attack was a quick hour or so and they had no time to help. But there is no denying that they watched the 7 hour attack in real time, and left them hung out to dry. Help was not sent...obviously

Your only issue with the facts seems to be that they come from fox news, and the administration and CIA are denying the stand down orders. Well then where was the help. CBS and NBC are not talking about it because they really are in the tank for Obama (I no longer address him as president after this situation), I never thought they'd be in the tank this much... but they are. I mean an ambassador died, and they put out hour long stories about the right halloween costume to get for your pet. Dont know what else to tell you.

You state the above undeniable thing as facts, yet they are not. Where is this evidence and documentation of the facts that you describe? Show me. There is none. Only rumors, emails, and unnamed officials. ALL these claims come back to the original fox news report. Not one single shred of evidence or testimony comes from anything but a fox news investigation.

Read the post above where the gentleman describes how the embassy did receive backup and was able to secure the annex and remove the rest of the people. Also the FAST team was mobilized but it was over before they got there. These my friend ARE facts.

These come from people with names and job titles and involvement in the tragedy.

That's what this was.
It was a tragedy.

And people like you, and fox news, and the right are jumping on this right before the election.

What fox news is doing is exploiting the deaths of those at the embassy who fought to secure it and get the rest of the people out.

That is the truth.

How could the CIA NOT KNOW the story ?? It was THEIR ANNEX that came attack directly after the consulate was breached?? Think their guys weren't on the horn describing the nature of the attackers who FOLLOWED the ambassador from the consulate to the CIA Annex??

Amazingly enough, the CIA isn't a hive-mind where every tidbit of information gathered by it's various bodies is deposited for anyone to call upon at their leisure. And while I'm sure description of the folks launching the attack was a part of the information the people under attack happened to share- a doubt in the middle of a flying bullets, fires and supposed explosions they were getting detailed looks. Plus, terrorists linked to famous groups don't usually(as far as I know anyway) wear patches for easy-peezy identification as such.

It was a RUNNING GUN BATTLE. Mobs don't do running battle logistics.

I don't think you mean logistics, either way this sounds dangerously like a supposition. Why can't a mob that's armed chase down vehicles with their weapons just as much as an organized group? Rioters have done it before I'm sure, a car driving away isn't as confusing as you seem to think. Unless I'm missing your point?

THEIR STORY makes a hell of a lot more sense than YOUR story bro.

So when intelligence experts say that it can take a LONG time for accurate information to be obtained and settled- it's instead more believable that the Presidents administration magic'd up 100% correct information and simply didn't share it? People have pointed out holes in the stories before, like the CIA being unable to call in air support, etc, etc.

Anyhow, my story is one of patience. Wait for the damned investigation to be over with, where there will be actual names, and the people who were there testifying under oath and shit.

If you really understood the irony of explaining to ME how intelligience agencies work --- we'd both be ROFLing..

There WAS NO MOB demonstration.. I don't care if they were wearing onesy with flowers on them. NONE of your feelings matter.

The press was still picking up documents off the floor of the consulate buildings DAYS after the attack.. There WAS no serious response or investigation then -- and we shouldn't expect ANY political body to address this for MONTHS..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back