Libya makes arrests, Muslims hold vigil for slain Ambassador

They can condemn anything they like, especially if they condemn today and riot tomorrow.

Why are there these massive muslim protests in London, Paris, Australia, Brussels? Why there and not here? Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County instead of marching in Los Angeles? We have not had a muslim attack like these other countries, can you figure out the reason for it?
Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County
yea all 60 of them.....that aint enough to draw significant attention sorry....

There were more than that and all around the USA....but American muslims have nothin to do with what happens in the middle east so they don't need to apologize for you buddy what a fucked up nazi logic
what the fuck are talking about?.....i live ten miles from Tustin and i did not know of that protest until Kat mentioned it.....and i watch the local news....AND i read your link.....UNTIL this leader says AL QAEDA buy name and SAYS they are the enemy of your Religion.....it dont mean shit.....i notice he did not comment about Al Qaedas remarks about stepping up attacks against Americans and Embassies everywhere....until you guys start policing your own assholes and actually start doing something against these kinda groups.....its just lip service.....with a wink....

hey Dean?.....have you ever questioned anything that the Democrats say or do?.....

you going to answer Dean.....or dance around it?.....

I questioned Obama trying to play "nice" with Republicans. This is not Eisenhower's Republican Party. The GOP has been way worse than al Qaeda. al Qaeda killed three thousands Americans. The Republicans did that with Iraq and went much furthers. They wore out out Military. Because of Iraq, more than 40,000 Americans are maimed for life. Republicans brought down the economy and have done everything they could to keep it as bad as possible. They are even undermining our democracy by engaging in Voter Suppression. Not to mention the debt.

If there has been no Iraqi war, no Bush tax cuts, and no deregulation, there would be no debt.

I can't think of a single positive thing Republicans have done for the last 15 years that have helped the country. In fact, Republicans believe that rich people and corporations ARE the country and everyone else is cannon fodder, a drug addict or simply not worth helping in any way.

so your answer is to.....bad mouth Republicans?.....like i have said before Dean.....you would walk into traffic if they told you its the right thing to do....you cant answer that question,can you?....well you just kinda proved what i have been saying about you......thanx.....

Why did muslims run out to have a vigil in Orange County
yea all 60 of them.....that aint enough to draw significant attention sorry....

There were more than that and all around the USA....but American muslims have nothin to do with what happens in the middle east so they don't need to apologize for you buddy what a fucked up nazi logic
what the fuck are talking about?.....i live ten miles from Tustin and i did not know of that protest until Kat mentioned it.....and i watch the local news....AND i read your link.....UNTIL this leader says AL QAEDA buy name and SAYS they are the enemy of your Religion.....it dont mean shit.....i notice he did not comment about Al Qaedas remarks about stepping up attacks against Americans and Embassies everywhere....until you guys start policing your own assholes and actually start doing something against these kinda groups.....its just lip service.....with a wink....

You're stupid as hell....they arent al Qaeda it's a different group.....either way dumbass it's their country we don't police their countries you have to accept that and Libya...Afghanistan...Paksitan and Yemen are fighting against the few al Qaeda Inspired militants

Obamination, "Well, there you go, now we can get back to parties and late night TV shows!"

Its nice to see that they've arrested a few. Of course there were more than a few that attacked the Embassy. Who knows which few they arrested??

Would have been nicer if their security forces had actually defended the Embassy and shot a few of those attacking it.

So scores of muslims commit murder after murder, but they capture 4, and some American muslims hold a vigil, and a (D) is in the WH, it's all good.

The hypocrisy is deep in this thread, oh yes it is.

Why should American Muslims who had nothing to do with that apologize? What do you want them to do? They've done a lot...and condemened the attacks a lot by all their groups....yet you want them to bow down to you are something.....

They work..you know that right?

Stupid nazi

You're stupid as hell....they arent al Qaeda it's a different group.....either way dumbass it's their country we don't police their countries you have to accept that and Libya...Afghanistan...Paksitan and Yemen are fighting against the few al Qaeda Inspired militants

well than your just as stupid.....because the news feeds said fucking Al Qaeda made the statement about attacking more embassies....and you dont police their Countries but you guys sure as hell dont do much as a group to police the nuts among you...

The RWNs forget; sane, faithful, and decent Muslims were the FIRST victims of al Qaeda.

well than your just as stupid.....because the news feeds said fucking Al Qaeda made the statement about attacking more embassies....and you dont police their Countries but you guys sure as hell dont do much as a group to police the nuts among you...

Alqaeda doesn't police anyone faggot. I live in America....in Libya I read there was confusion and no one saw the militants attacking. I come from Gaza and alqaeda inspired salafist tried to say all this crap and brought weopons to a mosque...I was near this mosque when this happened....and Hamas militants killed most of them and arrested every single member in 2 hour. So learn something before you talk.

Hamas, pro-al Qaeda group clash in Gaza | Reuters

Every country is different. Yemen tribes are also kicking al Qaeda ass

In Yemen, tribal militias in a fierce battle with al-Qaeda wing - The Washington Post

Alqaeda doesn't police anyone faggot. I live in America....in Libya I read there was confusion and no one saw the militants attacking. I come from Gaza and alqaeda inspired salafist tried to say all this crap and brought weopons to a mosque...I was near this mosque when this happened....and Hamas militants killed most of them and arrested every single member in 2 hour. So learn something before you talk.

In Yemen, tribal militias in a fierce battle with al-Qaeda wing - The Washington Post

i did not say Al Queada police's anyone you stupid fucking inflamed pus sack.....learn to read.....i said politely that your people around the world are to dam scared of reprisals to stand up to these fucking cave dwellers.....and right now YOUR fucking Cult is acting just the way those guys want you to act.....so who is kicking whos butt?....

i did not say Al Queada police's anyone you stupid fucking inflamed pus sack.....learn to read.....i said politely that your people around the world are to dam scared of reprisals to stand up to these fucking cave dwellers.....and right now YOUR fucking Cult is acting just the way those guys want you to act.....so who is kicking whos butt?....

So polite calling a religon a cult- classy man :lol:

if "God" truly exists there is only one "Religion"....and all the others are shams,cults....take your pick.....your "Religion" as you call it, has too many ridiculous rules and regulations,a "God" who is just and loves his creations would not want his people treated the way you guys treat many of your own.......and before you call for my beheading.....so does a hell of a lot of the Christian ones......Catholicism and Mormonism come to mind....

if "God" truly exists there is only one "Religion"....and all the others are shams,cults....take your pick.....your "Religion" as you call it, has too many ridiculous rules and regulations,a "God" who is just and loves his creations would not want his people treated the way you guys treat many of your own.......and before you call for my beheading.....so does a hell of a lot of the Christian ones......Catholicism and Mormonism come to mind....

I believe God is the abrahamic God but we cannot describe him exactly...Angel Gabriel is the one who wrote all the books by translating them and they weren't perfect but a good sense

I believe God is the abrahamic God but we cannot describe him exactly...Angel Gabriel is the one who wrote all the books by translating them and they weren't perfect but a good sense
Angel Gabriel is the one who wrote all the books
Who's teaching is this?

Angel Gabriel is the one who wrote all the books
Who's teaching is this?

Judaism and Islam say Gabriel is the one who translates Gods way of communicating and it's not a form of speech like we think. I'm not sure what Christianity says on Gabriel. But I know Islam says that in a way.

can you prove that?.....no you cant, so its just what you feel you have to believe.....and im sure the Angel Gabriel would be able to translate those books quite accurately,no doubt quite perfectly.........after all he is a fairly highly placed one in "Gods" Heavenly Court....

Forum List

Back