Libya is not ours

Are you suggesting the world should have waited until AFTER he massacred his people as he promised them he would?

How about we finish the other 2 wars we are involved in before we start bombing someone else?:cuckoo:

Yea that would be nice. How bout it?

We still have 50,000 Troops in Iraq and 100,000+ in Afghanistan, fighting and dying every fucking day.Diverting resources to another theatre is just madness, I wish we were as enthusiastic about bombing the Taliban hide outs in Pakistan as we are bombing the pants off of Libya.:cuckoo:

How about we finish the other 2 wars we are involved in before we start bombing someone else?:cuckoo:

Yea that would be nice. How bout it?

Let that asswipe Bush come out of retirement and finish HIS two wars. Obama hasn't gotten any Americans killed in this one..I kinda like his style on that count.

I would have more respect for Obama if he bombed the Taliban sanctuaries in Pakistan than fucking around with the Libyans.

Huggy, I am a private detective by trade for 30 years. I have worked with Israelis many times and with former Mossad officers.
They are not wimps. The Israeli military is the finest in the world. Their intelligence operation is also the finest, makes the CIA look like the Boy Scouts.

I'm sure they have some top notch guys in uniform and in their intelligence. I'm equally sure that our best guys are better than their best guys.

There are so-so's in every organization. I have personally known some CIA..One was one of my dad's best friends....Boy scouts?...Not. A CIA spook is an awesome killing machine. Had some work with DEA..NOW there are some first class punks! :lol: :lol: FBI? Clowns..almost to a man. Well trained ass kissers.

Me? I'm just a goofball that is lucky he is still alive for all the dust I stirred up. :lol: :lol:

I've got a bad habit of telling it like I see it in ANY situation. I wouldn't have done very well in uniform.

Never said the CIA were Boy Scouts. I said the Mossad makes them look like them. Many times not CIAs fault as ROE are different for them.
Mossad are brutal, take no prisoners. Ask Idi Amin and his crowd.

Christ!!! Get a grip! I didn't CREATE the circumstances that the Jews acted wretchedly and I describe in less than complimentary ways. ANYONE that would load their families onto cattle cars headed for death camps are pieces of shit..ANYONE. rats..vermin whatever. I didn't make the Jews I met in Florida rude assholes. Maybe there is a reason you live in White Rock rather than Miami or Tel Aviv.

Tell me....would you put your own children on a cattle car no matter WHAT the circumstances or would you show them what brave people do on your own doorstep?

If you cannot answer THAT question satisfactorily...I hate to say it because I like you...but if you hesitate on your response...go fuck yourself just the same.

you think JEWS willingly loaded their children on cattle cars?

that's deranged.... you need to step back from the hatred and actually learn your history from legitimate sources instead of nazi ones.

Go fuck yourself too sweetheart. I've never read any NAZI literature. The NAZIs were punk ass bitches. If ya ask me they were all queers in their stupid militaryleather outfits.

Yes of course I think they did it willingly...because they made a choice on their own front steps to be cowards. I didn't read that somewhere...I know what happened. I've read many accounts by Jews. I just don't see them as victims..I see them as cowards. We all gotta die sometime...let it be standing up for something...not groveling for NOTHING!

You just don't get it do you losers. That is because you can't see yourselves doing anything but what the Jews did..which was NOTHING! I guarantee you that this pilgrim would not have and never will go out that way. The only way the Jews will crawl out of their cockroach nest is to own up to the cowardice of their ancestors. They need to stop blaming the NAZIS and take a hard look at what they did not do but should have.

As far as my experiences on the East Coast ...Jews just have developed ways of relating to themselves and others in ways I find offensive. I have seen them together and they are just as rude among themselves. They are similar to the street blacks in that regard. They don't call their women bitches and Ho's but they have their own style of disrespecting each other. My offense to the way Jews treat other people can be blamed on my up bringing. We were not allowed to be rude to one another EVER. My whole family was like that. Once I said something nasty to my sister in front of my grandfather and his backhand came so swift and hard it lifted me off my feet and I landed across the room on the wall. He didn't even say anything. He turned and walked away. Aside from my physical injury my biggest injury was letting my grandfather down with my rude mouth.

You people wouldn't understand the code I was brought up under. You don't know what it means to respect EVERYONE until they give you reason not to. Then... GIVE THEM NOTHING!

Getting backhanded by dear 'ol grandpa is unoffensive?
You are about 14 fries short of a happy meal, sport-o.
Just because you witnessed people acting rudely toward each other that just happened to be of similar religious faith gives you no right to exhibit such hatred toward the entire religion.
Perhaps it is your ignorant upbringing that taught you to hate Jews and not their perceived rudeness. Hate is not in the human nature. It must be taught. Obviously you were taught to hate. So sad for you to live with such ignorance and bigotry.
Enough of your nonsense. Fuck off....Hater.

you think JEWS willingly loaded their children on cattle cars?

that's deranged.... you need to step back from the hatred and actually learn your history from legitimate sources instead of nazi ones.

Go fuck yourself too sweetheart. I've never read any NAZI literature. The NAZIs were punk ass bitches. If ya ask me they were all queers in their stupid militaryleather outfits.

Yes of course I think they did it willingly...because they made a choice on their own front steps to be cowards. I didn't read that somewhere...I know what happened. I've read many accounts by Jews. I just don't see them as victims..I see them as cowards. We all gotta die sometime...let it be standing up for something...not groveling for NOTHING!

You just don't get it do you losers. That is because you can't see yourselves doing anything but what the Jews did..which was NOTHING! I guarantee you that this pilgrim would not have and never will go out that way. The only way the Jews will crawl out of their cockroach nest is to own up to the cowardice of their ancestors. They need to stop blaming the NAZIS and take a hard look at what they did not do but should have.

As far as my experiences on the East Coast ...Jews just have developed ways of relating to themselves and others in ways I find offensive. I have seen them together and they are just as rude among themselves. They are similar to the street blacks in that regard. They don't call their women bitches and Ho's but they have their own style of disrespecting each other. My offense to the way Jews treat other people can be blamed on my up bringing. We were not allowed to be rude to one another EVER. My whole family was like that. Once I said something nasty to my sister in front of my grandfather and his backhand came so swift and hard it lifted me off my feet and I landed across the room on the wall. He didn't even say anything. He turned and walked away. Aside from my physical injury my biggest injury was letting my grandfather down with my rude mouth.

You people wouldn't understand the code I was brought up under. You don't know what it means to respect EVERYONE until they give you reason not to. Then... GIVE THEM NOTHING!

Just because you witnessed people acting rudely toward each other that just happened to be of similar religious faith gives you no right to exhibit such hatred toward the entire religion. *
Perhaps it is your ignorant upbringing that taught you to hate Jews and not their perceived rudeness. Hate is not in the human nature. It must be taught. Obviously you were taught to hate.Wrong So sad for you to live with such ignorance and bigotry.I detect insincerity
Enough of your nonsense.Too much is never enough Fuck off....Hater.**

** Right back atcha

*Sure it does.

So, anyone wondering whether Jews have sway over our foreign policy might ask themselves this question:

Our last president was a white Christian Republican. He did what they told him.

Our new president is a black Muslim Democrat. He does what they tell him.

It really doesn't seem to matter WHO is in the White House. It's always the same Jewish wire-pullers behind the curtain. What if Americans ran America?

A lot of Jews are Americans.

And Obama is about as much a Muslim as you are a member of the Black Panthers..

My offense to the way Jews treat other people can be blamed on my up bringing. We were not allowed to be rude to one another EVER.

Umm...Apparently you didn't learn your lessions well did you? Or maybe you just got knocked in the head too much.:eusa_eh:

There is a reason why there are rules against using partial quotes asshole. Do it again and I will take it up with the mods.

My grandfather laid his hand on me just that one time. My own dad actually never laid a hand on me. We were not brought up like you nasty rude ass Jews.

If you had followed the rules we get to the part where you have shown what you are and YOU GET NOTHING.

Maybe that was the problem you should have been knocked upside your head a bit more. Why would I want to repost all your stupidity? Next time your on the east coast let me know I'd gladly drive a few hours so you can tell me what you think of Jews to my face.:cool: Oh here's a little example of those cowardly Jews :doubt:....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk[/ame]

Umm...Apparently you didn't learn your lessions well did you? Or maybe you just got knocked in the head too much.:eusa_eh:

There is a reason why there are rules against using partial quotes asshole. Do it again and I will take it up with the mods.

My grandfather laid his hand on me just that one time. My own dad actually never laid a hand on me. We were not brought up like you nasty rude ass Jews.

If you had followed the rules we get to the part where you have shown what you are and YOU GET NOTHING.

Maybe that was the problem you should have been knocked upside your head a bit more. Why would I want to repost all your stupidity? Next time your on the east coast let me know I'd gladly drive a few hours so you can tell me what you think of Jews to my face.:cool: Oh here's a little example of those cowardly Jews :doubt:....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk[/ame]

I don't know. Why do you? I get threatened almost every day in the real world. That's what I do...piss off prostitutes, Pimps, Drug dealers and gang bangers. Why should I take notice of an internet dummy like you on USMB? It is unlikely I will find the time to go out of my way to be entertained by just another rude Jewish person. I'm easy to find though. You already knew that didn't you.

So, anyone wondering whether Jews have sway over our foreign policy might ask themselves this question:

Our last president was a white Christian Republican. He did what they told him.

Our new president is a black Muslim Democrat. He does what they tell him.

It really doesn't seem to matter WHO is in the White House. It's always the same Jewish wire-pullers behind the curtain. What if Americans ran America?

A lot of Jews are Americans.

And Obama is about as much a Muslim as you are a member of the Black Panthers..

Let's see, Obama's father was Muslim, no one in my family is a member of the black panthers. So what you're saying is you have no freaking clue what the frack you're talking about, but it sounded good.

I don't know. Why do you? I get threatened almost every day in the real world. That's what I do...piss off prostitutes, Pimps, Drug dealers and gang bangers. Why should I take notice of an internet dummy like you on USMB? It is unlikely I will find the time to go out of my way to be entertained by just another rude Jewish person. I'm easy to find though. You already knew that didn't you.

Impressive..Scum like you should fit right in with them.:cool: Oh... You've never met a Jew like me boy.

I think the whole operation is backfiring on not only Obama but Hillary. Mrs Clinton addressed the Country and tried to look presidential and instead looked like a fool while she tried to justify the bombing. Meanwhile the president fled to South America and tried to pretend he wasn't involved. What a bunch.

What part of "obama and hillary is not calling the shots" do you not understand? We did not start this operation. UN and NATO did with the approval of 28 countries and with mulitilateral action.:confused:

Obama was in Brazil trying to get our asses some cheap oil since our need for oil is not going to disappear ever. Brazil has a good subsitute with Ethanol also. We need Brazil as our friend for our future.

Operation Odyssey Dawn is working. FYI. IF it does not work in is no blame on hillary or obama. Not like Iraq.
----------------------------------------------------------------
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” Bishop Desmond Tutu quotes

What part of "no matter what happens the US will get the blame" do you not understand?

Impressive..Scum like you should fit right in with them.:cool: Oh... You've never met a Jew like me boy.

Are you EXTRA rude? :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just because you witnessed people acting rudely toward each other that just happened to be of similar religious faith gives you no right to exhibit such hatred toward the entire religion. *
Perhaps it is your ignorant upbringing that taught you to hate Jews and not their perceived rudeness. Hate is not in the human nature. It must be taught. Obviously you were taught to hate.Wrong So sad for you to live with such ignorance and bigotry.I detect insincerity
Enough of your nonsense.Too much is never enough Fuck off....Hater.**

** Right back atcha

*Sure it does.

right back atcha? That's all you've got? You don't refute your anti-semitism?
Good....Now we are aware.

Don't bother engaging that douche bag. It only encourages him. Sort of like getting a 2 year old all riled up to see if he starts using foul language.

Don't bother engaging that douche bag. It only encourages him. Sort of like getting a 2 year old all riled up to see if he starts using foul language.

Hey LOOK! it's the social director! Do you do interior decorating also? Come one..come all..the more the merrier...It's just like math...break em down by the common denominator ...simplify ..eliminate like terms of equal weakness...the unknown reveals itself...problem solved.

Huggy, I am a private detective by trade for 30 years. I have worked with Israelis many times and with former Mossad officers.
They are not wimps. The Israeli military is the finest in the world. Their intelligence operation is also the finest, makes the CIA look like the Boy Scouts.

Ropey is right. The United States Marines ARE THE BEST!!!

Hey LOOK! it's the social director! Do you do interior decorating also? Come one..come all..the more the merrier...It's just like math...break em down by the common denominator ...simplify ..eliminate like terms of equal weakness...the unknown reveals itself...problem solved.

you were cruising for it....It's fun smacking you around. Keep it coming. Free entertainment.
You are a cat toy.

Forum List

Back