Libya is not ours

I think the whole operation is backfiring on not only Obama but Hillary. Mrs Clinton addressed the Country and tried to look presidential and instead looked like a fool while she tried to justify the bombing. Meanwhile the president fled to South America and tried to pretend he wasn't involved. What a bunch.

What part of "obama and hillary is not calling the shots" do you not understand? We did not start this operation. UN and NATO did with the approval of 28 countries and with mulitilateral action.:confused:

Obama was in Brazil trying to get our asses some cheap oil since our need for oil is not going to disappear ever. Brazil has a good subsitute with Ethanol also. We need Brazil as our friend for our future.

Operation Odyssey Dawn is working. FYI. IF it does not work in is no blame on hillary or obama. Not like Iraq.
----------------------------------------------------------------
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” Bishop Desmond Tutu quotes

Our military, under orders from Obama, started it.

Remember the speech he gave about handing control over to NATO in days instead of weeks? Obama gave the speech right before he fled to Brazil.

I think the whole operation is backfiring on not only Obama but Hillary. Mrs Clinton addressed the Country and tried to look presidential and instead looked like a fool while she tried to justify the bombing. Meanwhile the president fled to South America and tried to pretend he wasn't involved. What a bunch.

What part of "obama and hillary is not calling the shots" do you not understand? We did not start this operation. UN and NATO did with the approval of 28 countries and with mulitilateral action.:confused:

Obama was in Brazil trying to get our asses some cheap oil since our need for oil is not going to disappear ever. Brazil has a good subsitute with Ethanol also. We need Brazil as our friend for our future.

Operation Odyssey Dawn is working. FYI. IF it does not work in is no blame on hillary or obama. Not like Iraq.
----------------------------------------------------------------
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” Bishop Desmond Tutu quotes

Our military, under orders from Obama, started it.

Remember the speech he gave about handing control over to NATO in days instead of weeks? Obama gave the speech right before he fled to Brazil.

Ah....Brazil...Ipanima..sounds good.

Last edited by a moderator:
My offense to the way Jews treat other people can be blamed on my up bringing. We were not allowed to be rude to one another EVER.

Umm...Apparently you didn't learn your lessions well did you? Or maybe you just got knocked in the head too much.:eusa_eh:

Go fuck yourself too sweetheart. I've never read any NAZI literature. The NAZIs were punk ass bitches. If ya ask me they were all queers in their stupid militaryleather outfits.

Yes of course I think they did it willingly...because they made a choice on their own front steps to be cowards. I didn't read that somewhere...I know what happened. I've read many accounts by Jews. I just don't see them as victims..I see them as cowards. We all gotta die sometime...let it be standing up for something...not groveling for NOTHING!

You just don't get it do you losers. That is because you can't see yourselves doing anything but what the Jews did..which was NOTHING! I guarantee you that this pilgrim would not have and never will go out that way. The only way the Jews will crawl out of their cockroach nest is to own up to the cowardice of their ancestors. They need to stop blaming the NAZIS and take a hard look at what they did not do but should have.

As far as my experiences on the East Coast ...Jews just have developed ways of relating to themselves and others in ways I find offensive. I have seen them together and they are just as rude among themselves. They are similar to the street blacks in that regard. They don't call their women bitches and Ho's but they have their own style of disrespecting each other. My offense to the way Jews treat other people can be blamed on my up bringing. We were not allowed to be rude to one another EVER. My whole family was like that. Once I said something nasty to my sister in front of my grandfather and his backhand came so swift and hard it lifted me off my feet and I landed across the room on the wall. He didn't even say anything. He turned and walked away. Aside from my physical injury my biggest injury was letting my grandfather down with my rude mouth.

You people wouldn't understand the code I was brought up under. You don't know what it means to respect EVERYONE until they give you reason not to. Then... GIVE THEM NOTHING!

what were you saying about being rude.

sorry...you're an anti-semitic loon. you can twist, lie, make up stuff, and spin.

the things you say are inexcusable.... not just because you're full of hatred, but because you're a disgusting liar.

Christ!!! Get a grip! I didn't CREATE the circumstances that the Jews acted wretchedly and I describe in less than complimentary ways. ANYONE that would load their families onto cattle cars headed for death camps are pieces of shit..ANYONE. rats..vermin whatever. I didn't make the Jews I met in Florida rude assholes. Maybe there is a reason you live in White Rock rather than Miami or Tel Aviv.

Tell me....would you put your own children on a cattle car no matter WHAT the circumstances or would you show them what brave people do on your own doorstep?

If you cannot answer THAT question satisfactorily...I hate to say it because I like you...but if you hesitate on your response...go fuck yourself just the same.

you think JEWS willingly loaded their children on cattle cars?

that's deranged.... you need to step back from the hatred and actually learn your history from legitimate sources instead of nazi ones.

Go fuck yourself too sweetheart. I've never read any NAZI literature. The NAZIs were punk ass bitches. If ya ask me they were all queers in their stupid militaryleather outfits.

Yes of course I think they did it willingly...because they made a choice on their own front steps to be cowards. I didn't read that somewhere...I know what happened. I've read many accounts by Jews. I just don't see them as victims..I see them as cowards. We all gotta die sometime...let it be standing up for something...not groveling for NOTHING!

You just don't get it do you losers. That is because you can't see yourselves doing anything but what the Jews did..which was NOTHING! I guarantee you that this pilgrim would not have and never will go out that way. The only way the Jews will crawl out of their cockroach nest is to own up to the cowardice of their ancestors. They need to stop blaming the NAZIS and take a hard look at what they did not do but should have.

As far as my experiences on the East Coast ...Jews just have developed ways of relating to themselves and others in ways I find offensive. I have seen them together and they are just as rude among themselves. They are similar to the street blacks in that regard. They don't call their women bitches and Ho's but they have their own style of disrespecting each other. My offense to the way Jews treat other people can be blamed on my up bringing. We were not allowed to be rude to one another EVER. My whole family was like that. Once I said something nasty to my sister in front of my grandfather and his backhand came so swift and hard it lifted me off my feet and I landed across the room on the wall. He didn't even say anything. He turned and walked away. Aside from my physical injury my biggest injury was letting my grandfather down with my rude mouth.

You people wouldn't understand the code I was brought up under. You don't know what it means to respect EVERYONE until they give you reason not to. Then... GIVE THEM NOTHING!

My uncle worked with the resistance in the Warsaw ghetto. Not all Jews just climbed on board cattle cars. The Nazi propaganda was so strong in the early years they believed they would be relocated and they were not put on cattle cars but transported by train in better conditions.
There was a lot of Jewish resistance. Your code and someone being rude to you has nothing to do with what my uncle saw. We have pictures of the shoes, hair, teeth, possessions stacked 2 stories high. Bodies stacked like chord wood: women and childrenand elderly.
No excuses or cry babies. Someone was rude to you?:(
Ignore them and move on. Jewish people have legally accomplished more in America than any other group of people.
Their persecution, stereotyping and mischaracterzation, as evidenced here, lives to this day.

Christ!!! Get a grip! I didn't CREATE the circumstances that the Jews acted wretchedly and I describe in less than complimentary ways. ANYONE that would load their families onto cattle cars headed for death camps are pieces of shit..ANYONE. rats..vermin whatever. I didn't make the Jews I met in Florida rude assholes. Maybe there is a reason you live in White Rock rather than Miami or Tel Aviv.

Tell me....would you put your own children on a cattle car no matter WHAT the circumstances or would you show them what brave people do on your own doorstep?

If you cannot answer THAT question satisfactorily...I hate to say it because I like you...but if you hesitate on your response...go fuck yourself just the same.

that's deranged.... you need to step back from the hatred and actually learn your history from legitimate sources instead of nazi ones.

I think wacking it in front of sis deserves a few knocks upside the head.

It could explain your dementia btw.

Last edited:

My uncle worked with the resistance in the Warsaw ghetto. Not all Jews just climbed on board cattle cars. The Nazi propaganda was so strong in the early years they believed they would be relocated and they were not put on cattle cars but transported by train in better conditions.
There was a lot of Jewish resistance. Your code and someone being rude to you has nothing to do with what my uncle saw. We have pictures of the shoes, hair, teeth, possessions stacked 2 stories high. Bodies stacked like chord wood: women and childrenand elderly.
Ignore them and move on. Jewish people have legally accomplished more in America than any other group of people.
Their persecution, stereotyping and mischaracterzation, as evidenced here, lives to this day.

I am not a denier of the Holocaust. I do understand that the NAZIS had a tight grip on what the media was allowed to tell. I also know that when soldiers with rifles break down your front door and drag you and your family away in front of all of your neighbors that they are not taking you to a picnic.

We could go on and on. My experiences with the Jews specifically the one's on our East Coast is all I needed to see. You can insult me all you want. I saw and heard what I saw and heard and if you don't like it ...tough. You not liking my observations does not make them a better people.

My offense to the way Jews treat other people can be blamed on my up bringing. We were not allowed to be rude to one another EVER.

Umm...Apparently you didn't learn your lessions well did you? Or maybe you just got knocked in the head too much.:eusa_eh:

There is a reason why there are rules against using partial quotes asshole. Do it again and I will take it up with the mods.

My grandfather laid his hand on me just that one time. My own dad actually never laid a hand on me. We were not brought up like you nasty rude ass Jews.

If you had followed the rules we get to the part where you have shown what you are and YOU GET NOTHING.

I think wacking it in front of sis deserves a few knocks upside the head.

It could explain your dementia btw.

My offense was that I called my sister "a stupid bitch". She was...but I deserved the slap.

You could use some discipline.

what were you saying about being rude.

sorry...you're an anti-semitic loon. you can twist, lie, make up stuff, and spin.

the things you say are inexcusable.... not just because you're full of hatred, but because you're a disgusting liar.

Ya I must be a liar..because if I was telling the truth you wouldn't have anything to defend.

Hitler must have thought the Jews were a real good people also...the trains just all got lost on the way to the picnic.

So, your view on my humanity or transition to rat and vermin hangs on that question?

I so seldom swear Huggy. You are the second time in a year.

But you are a truly a fucking coward. Stand or crawl, don't pretend you are both.

Maybe he's busy with his rat and vermin friends.

TI don't really hate Jews. I have had many good Jewish friends.

Yes, you like rats and vermin, don't you?

It all goes back to organized religion doesn't it? There is no escaping the enemies it demands from one another.

Extract religion from the formula and I am correct. Assume the Jews are special and "chosen" and all detractors are anti-Semites and probably NAZI supporters.

When my truth starts to come into focus your logic returns to its juvenile roots and pre pubescent religious foundation. Defend defend defend. Attack attack attack. NAZI NAZI NAZI...you babble nonsense.

Sorry I cannot accommodate you with your template of the enemy of the Jewish state and the history of the Jewish people. Of course Jews are not literally "rats and vermin". Grab on to any debris from the sinking ship of your defense. My metaphor is correct.

^^ pure sniveling and victim stance. Poor Huggy, taken wrongly?"

Your metaphor is indicative of your sick hate. You post and waffle more than any politician.

You called them that. You made the comparison, now you run from it like a coward.

Stand or crawl I said.

So, you chose to crawl and I expected you to do so.

Since you crybabies cannot defend yourselves...let's bring it full circle back on topic and suggest that the Lybian rebels are worth helping unlike the ungrateful assholes I have been talkng about on this thread. ..Ya..the ones whose very existence would be non existence if we had not stepped into a war that was not our fight.

Since you crybabies cannot defend yourselves...let's bring it full circle back on topic and suggest that the Lybian rebels are worth helping unlike the ungrateful assholes I have been talkng about on this thread. ..Ya..the ones whose very existence would be non existence if we had not stepped into a war that was not our fight.

^^Wahhaha^^

Yeah, get it out there Huggy.

Snivel and then run. You ran from the original thread without responding to me because you are a coward.

I followed you and posted here. Now you run again. Why not go back to where you originally posted these?

Coward.

Ropey said:
Libya is not ours

Not yet..give us a few more weeks. You think that air cover is for free? Somebody owes us at the pump for all this stupid turmoil in the Mid East.

Really? IRAQ was for OIL dontchaknow? PRICE continues to soar...Where is it?

:eusa_hand::eusa_think:

Hey Schmuggy? Where'd ya go? Was this question too hard for you?

It is too bad rats and vermin breed in places that are not safe for their families.

The Jews put their own children and wives and mothers and fathers onto cattle cars. Your pussy whining about children comes up short. Jews are cowards...always have been...always will be.

The self appointed special ones.

I am not a denier of the Holocaust. I do understand that the NAZIS had a tight grip on what the media was allowed to tell. I also know that when soldiers with rifles break down your front door and drag you and your family away in front of all of your neighbors that they are not taking you to a picnic.

We could go on and on. My experiences with the Jews specifically the one's on our East Coast is all I needed to see. You can insult me all you want. I saw and heard what I saw and heard and if you don't like it ...tough. You not liking my observations does not make them a better people.

Didn't mean to insult you there Huggy but saw many insults you hurl at Jews in your post.
What is it? Can dish it out and not take it?

^^Wahhaha^^

Yeah, get it out there Huggy.

Snivel and then run. You ran from the original thread without responding to me because you are a coward.

I followed you and posted here. Now you run again. Why not go back to where you originally posted these?

Coward.

Ropey said:

Ya..That's it Ropey..if that's what your name really is...:lol: :lol: I'm the coward here. I feel so bad being a coward in your eyes.

Tell me something...why do you refer to yourself and your people as "rats and vermin"?

Have you had similar experiences to mine with Jews? I find it odd that you don't disclaim yourself from that religion then.

Didn't mean to insult you there Huggy but saw many insults you hurl at Jews in your post.
What is it? Can dish it out and not take it?

BelgianWaffles.JPG

This whole thing was started by France, and history-books will write, that USA did deliver the most of the bombs.

We did not start this operation. UN and NATO did with the approval of 28 countries and with mulitilateral action.:confused:

NATO did not start this operation.
NATO did convey for 4 days, before there could be reached an agreement with serious frictions during the negotiations with Germany pulling all her military assets from NATO operations in the Med-Sea as a reaction to the whole operation which now has been outsourced to NATO.

Ekrem you are correct. Germany is the only one acting responsible with this conflict. France was the one that was screaming the loudest and Obama followed suit like the follower he is. No doubt US will have flown the most mission and dropped the most bombs. It's utter stupidity.

I think in just 2 years we will be wishing Gaddaffi was still in power.

What a partisan hack you are. You scream night and day about Bush's unjust wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet you back a liberals unjust war in Libya!

Forum List

Back