Libya Goes Islamic And We Helped Pave The Way

Did the people choose...or did a few choose for them??

The lunatics are running the asylum now. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whoo hooo.:lol:

you should go join your friends

You should quit sticking your finger up your butt, yanking it out and smelling it. :eusa_angel:

obama+akbar.jpg

Last edited:
You were supposed to wait til the BO Admin hung up the "Mission Accomplished" banner.

Oh well.. Sharia law IS their culture. Probably SHOULD be the backbone of their civil law. It's just the arrogance of Americans to EXPECT that something different would be their choice.

Now the test will be how INDEPENDENT they are from radical Islamic causes like the Brotherhood, or Hamas, or Hezbollah.. I don't care if they stone people rather than use lethal injection.. I DO care if they align with sworn enemies of my country..

Sharia law isn't their culture whatsoever. Wow. I think you just registered 10 on the richter scale of dumb fucks who don't understand Islam whatsoever.

Oh and by the way, you don't care if they stone people? You must be a moron or seriously drinking/injecting or snorting something here.

Do you know what stoning a person to death entails? You don't do you? You're just popping off in a forum.

And what arrogance of Americans? See I know what you are when you post like a little rat, like a little pig.

When you post like that you are caught out because you can't resist yourself. Actually if you had been following American boards, you would realize conservative Americans knew from the get go all of the Arab Spring bullshit was exactly that.

Show me one democracy and one election since the Arab Spring movement started....

waiting.

You can't show me can you?

:lol:

And I caught you out. You are not an American.

I have no idea whatsoever what our governments are doing aiding this revolutions that are going to put these countries full square into radical Islams hands.

I realize for us here in Canada we are tied to NATO. I know we have our obligations. But I think it is time we got our butts out of NATO and stop trying to nation build with men who are pigs from the get go.

I've been involved with muslim women's rights from the mid 90's. I'm just seeing it get worse day by day.I am sick to death of this game that our leaders play with monsters in the middle east.

I'm getting really maxxed out at all the bullshit. Because that's all it is.

Arab Spring? Where's a so called democracy out of the lot of billions of western tax payers dollars?

How about even a decent government anywhere? Would anyone like to show me one? The military is now ruling Egypt. Oh that was a swift move America. Remove Mubarak and replace the government with military rule.

It's a dogs breakfast beyond.

show me a few choose and not the people of the revolution..

What you fail to understand is we set up our system to guard against the immediate passions of men.

In other words the tyranny of the majority.

Maybe it will dawn on you how that applies.

so no link?

Did you need a link to the understanding of how and why we were founded.
OK here you go.

The Federalist Papers - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Last I read the US price tag was a billion just for Libya. I'm trying to get the Canadian price tag. In the middle of a recession, here we are pissing money down an Islamic toilet that will result in nothing other than another country trying to nuke us or Israel.

Seriously, there is something wrong with this picture.

I wonder what all the Libyan women who helped in the revolt are thinking right now?

Now they really get to get tortured daily and legally.

Our new buddies. Aint they great? Egypt will be a mess too. Our Puppets always go their own way eventually. Why would Libya go any differently?

I'm getting to the point that I would rather just bomb these Islamic fucks back into the stone-age and be done with them.

Back-stabbing bastards the lot of them.

Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai

Reuters – 20 hrs ago

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Afghanistan would support Pakistan in case of military conflict between Pakistan and the United States, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said in an interview to a private Pakistani TV channel broadcast on Saturday.

The remarks were in sharp contrast to recent tension between the two neighbors over cross-border raids, and Afghan accusations that Pakistan was involved in killing the chief Afghan peace envoy, former Afghan president Burhanuddin Rabbani​, by a suicide bomber on September 20.

"God forbid, If ever there is a war between Pakistan and America, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan," he said in the interview to Geo television.

One day our current puppets in Egypt and Libya will resent us and turn on us. That's my prediction. Stay tuned.

Our new buddies. Aint they great? Egypt will be a mess too. Our Puppets always go their own way eventually. Why would Libya go any differently?

Quick aside before my real post. I just love your avatar.

Now to the question at hand, now no more Ghaddafi first thing we hear sharia law.

Sweet Lord, between the devil and the deep blue sea. BUT before WE didn't put a monster in power.

Now we have in both Egypt and now Libya. I'm in touch with Human Rights people on a day to day because of over a decades worth of work fighting for womens rights in the ME. Guess what's happening in Egypt?

The military are rounding up any dissidents on a day to day basis.

Are you hearing about this on your news? You know the new PRAVDA in the US called the alphabet channels.

I bet you aren't hearing about all the arrests, how the Egyptian military are cracking down on any dissent anywhere.

Arab spring is bullshit.

All Obama did in Libya was keep people from being slaughtered.

It was Bush and the Republicans who ignited Islamic Hard Core Fever in the Middle East. By creating a hard core right wing Islamic Government in Iraq. From there that spread.

The worst is that they want to do that here with Christianity. They want to turn America into a hard core right wing Fundigelico right wing theocracy.

Bush and the Republicans destroyed the Iraqi government without asking the people of Iraq. They had guns pointed at the people and could have forced any government on them. And why not? They destroyed those people's government. Bush and the Republicans forced the Iraqis away from a government they supported. Iraq didn't ask for help. In fact, the Iraqi army fought us to protect their own country -- from us.

After Bush and the Republicans pretty much destroyed Iraq, they proved to the Middle East that being a bully is good. That you can win with force. That you don't need to care what those people want because you have more fire power.

The majority of Libyans may not like the government they end up with, but that's their decision. Unlike Iraq. In Iraq, Bush and the Republicans took that decision away from the people. This is why in Iraq, they threw shoes at Bush, but in Libya, they put up billboards thanking Obama. The right wingnuts can't see the difference. It's because they are bullies. Right wingnuts don't like being told what to do. But they don't understand why people they bully don't appreciate what they are doing for them.

Well, we saw what American right wingers did for people in Uganda. What they did for Iraqis. American right wingers with all their terrible failure should be the last people to talk.

Obama kept people from being slaughtered.

Right wingers stood by and watched Iraqi Christians get slaughter AND DID NOTHING. They didn't even bring them here. They just left them to die. Of course, "let him die" seems to be the new Republican mantra.

Last I read the US price tag was a billion just for Libya. I'm trying to get the Canadian price tag. In the middle of a recession, here we are pissing money down an Islamic toilet that will result in nothing other than another country trying to nuke us or Israel.

Seriously, there is something wrong with this picture.
Its OK TD

We were there protecting French Oil. They couldnt do it by themselves. Its why they bad mouth us.

Democrat/Republican Chickenhawks are very entertaining. They'll come up with all sorts of bizarre justifications for their illegal wars. Gaddafi/Libya was no threat to anyone,let alone the U.S. It was another war for oil for sure. Now lets just hope we at least see some cheap oil of out of the deal. I expect to see gas prices drop dramatically. If not,this war was just another huge fail.

Democrat/Republican Chickenhawks are very entertaining. They'll come up with all sorts of bizarre justifications for their illegal wars. Gaddafi/Libya was no threat to anyone,let alone the U.S. It was another war for oil for sure. Now lets just hope we at least see some cheap oil of out of the deal. I expect to see gas prices drop dramatically. If not,this war was just another huge fail.

Not going to happen. Obama promised higher energy prices and he has kept his promise.

islam isnt like aids....
Seriously i think you neo-cons have a problem with people having free will to choose.

Did the people choose...or did a few choose for them??

THe people of course. The error is in thinking that democracy means the same thing to them as it does to us.

Maybe this will help.

Sultan Knish a blog by Daniel Greenfield

The one fundamental virtue of democracy is that it is the widest possible means of distributing power within a system. And that leads to a system that is only as good and bad as the sum of its voters. It is possible to have a democracy of cannibals, so long as the majority agrees that's the way to go. Or a democracy in which a quarter of the population has no legal or civil rights whatsoever. So long as that is the expressed will of the majority.

Democracy is a tool. It is a means, not the end. During the Bush Administration, democracy was treated as an end. The embedded assumption was that the average Arab-Muslim wanted the same things we did. A condensed version of the American Dream with jobs and freedom for everyone. And when given a chance at a voting booth, tyranny and terrorism would blow away like smoke, as a liberated electorate would choose leaders who would give them these things.

Like all tools, democracy is defined by its users. Give a gun to a maniac and he will shoot up a store. Give it to a responsible man, and he will use it guard his home. The difference is not in the gun, but in the values of the wielder. Offering democracy to the Muslim world will not reform it. Its tyrannies are not the problem, but a symptom of the problem. If the Muslim world were truly ready to reform, it would have already reformed itself by now. And all the Soros front groups and US and EU funded grass roots organizations won't change that. Their 0.001 percent of angry college students will provide the impetus and legitimacy for what will turn into an Islamist takeover. That's democracy for you.

Forum List

Back