Libya -- are we so conditioned....

edward777

Rookie
Jul 4, 2011
Are we so conditioned with a decade of war that we just take for granted that we are bombing Libya every day? In the 1980s and 1990s our entire media would have been focused on such a war, but now?

Is this a dangerous sign?

Kuros, what is truly sad is that almost half the public supports this war of aggression.

This is America. We love war and imprisoning people and we hate freedom, tolerance, peace, and prosperity.

This shit has been going on longer than a decade.

This Nation has been at War for the last 70yrs. Most in America today can't remember a time when we weren't bombing & killing someone somewhere around the World. So Yes,most are now conditioned on War. And the U.S. MSM works for the Government. They only spew Government Talking Point propaganda now. Our current President is now bombing Six Nations without any explanations. You would think someone in the Media or our Congress would demand some explanations for all these Bombing Campaigns. But that's just not happening huh? We are a Warring Nation now. And i don't see that changing anytime soon. It's very sad.

Are we so conditioned with a decade of war that we just take for granted that we are bombing Libya every day? In the 1980s and 1990s our entire media would have been focused on such a war, but now?

Oh today's media would be plenty focused on it if a Republican was in the WH.

Since it's Obama's war - it's OK.
Had it been Bush, Code Pink(o) would be out in full force today, as would Cindy Sheehan.

Our President is bombing Six Nations with no explanations at all. Talk about a Dictatorship? Doesn't anyone care? Not enough do i guess.

Be quiet man I'm trying to watch the Casey Anthony trial! :evil:

Since it's Obama's war - it's OK.
Had it been Bush, Code Pink(o) would be out in full force today, as would Cindy Sheehan.

This is the answer.

Iraq

Afghanistan

Pakistan

Libya....

All for the betterment of mankind now that Obama and the Dems are running the show... Obama is the biggest war President in our history, and some of his supporters (TM/Rtard/Shaman/Chris/RW/Zona) will push for killings in other countries right up until a Republican replaces Obama. Then the wars are all about Oil and spreading evil.

It's a sign that you are dangerously stupid.

I supported Bush, and cheered his moves after 9/11. I still do think that Iraq was a wrong move. But it is ours none the less. We should have forced reperations from them and a direct oil pipe line set up for the US and UK only.

It's a sign that you are dangerously stupid.

Please elaborate. We are fighting wars with money borrowed from China for the benefit of who -- the Europeans who look down upon us?

Forum List

Back