Libtardians attack deaf child.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
You have to read this. I simply could not make such librabtardia up, no good person could.

School asks deaf preschooler to change his sign language name | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

And Hunter's parents claim that Grand Island Pubic Schools administrators have asked them to change their son's sign language name.

Only evil people would demand such thing.

Grats liberals, you are the bottom of the fuck barrel. be proud, be very proud.

Where does it say they are liberals?

You have to read this. I simply could not make such librabtardia up, no good person could.

School asks deaf preschooler to change his sign language name | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

And Hunter's parents claim that Grand Island Pubic Schools administrators have asked them to change their son's sign language name.

Schools are run by liberals, no conservative would shit on a kids name.

therefore, by scientific determination of your dumb fucking liberal rules that you force upon us....

Libtardians are shitting on that kid.

Suck it up and learn asshole.

Schools are run by liberals, no conservative would shit on a kids name.z

therefore, by scientific determination of your dumb fucking liberal rules that you force upon us....

Where does the article say the school is run by liberals?

And why does a county that voted 61% for McCain in 2008 allow liberals to run its schools? Seems odd. Do they not have democracy in Hall County?

Last edited:

So that's your defense for allowing such evil to grow.

It's not us, it can't be us, we always have the best intentions, it it must be BOOOSH!!

yeah, that's it, it was booosh

:lol:

Public schools are run by liberals, these are your stoopud ideas come to fruition.

love it and learn

or go to hell

either is good for me

So that's your defense for allowing such evil to grow.

It's not us, it can't be us, we always have the best intentions, it it must be BOOOSH!!

yeah, that's it, it was booosh

:lol:

Public schools are run by liberals, these are your stoopud ideas come to fruition.

love it and learn

or go to hell

either is good for me

Why would a conservative county elect liberals to run its schools?

And why does a county that voted 61% for McCain in 2008 allow liberals to run its schools? Seems odd. Do they not have democracy in Hall County?

Show me a public school not run by liberals.

The official pushing for this is a rightwing conservative. :thup:

The official pushing for this is a rightwing conservative. :thup:

link?

Show me a public school not run by liberals.

Why would a conservative county elect liberals to run its schools? So they can bitch about it?

Last edited:
The parents should change the kids name to "compound bow and arrow" and have him sign it at, er for the retarded morons who suggested the name change in the first place.

You should get your thread title changed and apologize.

For what?

Being right is nothing to say sorry over.

libs fear of guns goes all the way down too finger guns.

You should send an email too that family saying sorry for being a blind partisan hack.

and then some

no. for lying in your thread title. whether or not the school was correct, no one attacked a deaf child.

as for calling anyone a 'blind partisan hack'...re-read your thread title and put that shoe on the other foot.

Forum List

Back