Libtarded witches calling for Kavanaugh’s death…

I say one of these...um..."witches" on the Jesse Watters show last night. It was a man with a load of makeup on and a ball cap that said "girl" on it. A strange bird to say the very least. Catch a rerun today if you can, or tape it if you can. It's eyeopening.
I am in the storm ravaged south and have no tv could you post a video?

Oh, yes! I hope you're doing okay. This should work:

Witch hoping to curse Justice Kavanaugh speaks out
View attachment 223913

Looks likes he's gonna hex something alright. Male witches are called warlocks, so he must be a girlie boi.
He is a freak show.

Sweet. If the American Left wants to get medieval this autumn, then we ought to oblige them by building a few tens of thousands of pyre stakes and witch dunking chairs. Let's make their day, okay?

View attachment 223899

They already have become the modern Witch Hunting Puritans, might as well invite some actual witches in too, I guess.

Bizarre.

I say one of these...um..."witches" on the Jesse Watters show last night. It was a man with a load of makeup on and a ball cap that said "girl" on it. A strange bird to say the very least. Catch a rerun today if you can, or tape it if you can. It's eyeopening.
I am in the storm ravaged south and have no tv could you post a video?

Oh, yes! I hope you're doing okay. This should work:

Witch hoping to curse Justice Kavanaugh speaks out
View attachment 223913

Looks likes he's gonna hex something alright. Male witches are called warlocks, so he must be a girlie boi.

I wonder what kind of broom it fly's?

Bet it's a poop shute special...

I think you better get your water wings, Deno. You folks don't know what a woman thinks, and half those witches will be Republicans who didn't like Kavanaugh's rich boy tantrum or the Republicans' determined push to get him in no matter what the guy's character.
Just the opposite. The Kavanaugh hearings were an eye opener. Democrat lies and thug tactics have energized the Republican base.

It has become extremely obvious that Dr. Ford made the whole thing up and I, for one, feel sorry that Justice Kavanaugh was put through that liberal circus.

The idea that any woman would participate in that silly display is embarrassing to me as a woman.
Are you a woman who turned a blind eye to Trump bragging about sexual assault? I didn't know so many women were cool with that sort of thing but whatever floats your boat. It has become "extremely obvious" to who that she made the whole thing up? She had nothing to gain and all she received for her efforts were death threats to her and her family to the point that she had to leave her home. I guess you`re not one of the "witches" that don`t want to be sexually assaulted.
who did trump brag about assaulting?
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...es-donald-trump-bragging-about-sexual-assault
Here you go. Trump in his own words. "I grab women by the pussy".

The fact that Dr. Ford waited 36 years to make her claims and has not one fact, like date, location, witnesses.......and I think she would have liked to have done this anonymously but the Democrats used her.

Trump said, "When you're a star, THEY LET YOU do it. Whatever you want. Grab them by the pussy."
Yes, he was bragging and it's vulgar but it's also a bunch of blather. He was bragging about how [they] LET you take liberties when you're a star. And it was a long time ago.
A lot of men are full of big, stupid talk like this. Maybe you've just led a sheltered life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back