Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

"SEX PREDATOR
Five MORE women come forward to accuse disgraced movie director Roman Polanski of sexual assault

The women, who have submitted their stories via a website called imetpolanski.com, take the total number of alleged Polanski accusers to 10."

aaaaannnnd, so what? Sorry, "Jane Doe #1" doesn't impress me all that much.

Names, places, locations, things that we might you know, be able to verify? Kind of how the system of justice works.

..says the Polanski, Bill Clinton, Weinstein fan.... :p

..says the Polanski, Bill Clinton, Weinstein fan.... :p

Not really a Polanski Fan. In fact, I think a lot of his movies suck and he's really overrated as a director.

I'm a fan of something called "Due Process". Due process was that the prosecutors made a plea agreement, and then tried to revoke it after getting admissions.

The prosecutors had a shit case, and they knew it. They had the word of Little Grifter vs. the word of a celebrity. No forensics. No corroborating witnesses.

49 years ago? Clinton was living in Arkansas. He asked for the same exceptions, charges remain pending, No, turn yourself in is the answer.

Being a child molester has absolutely nothing to do with whether one is a liberal or conservative...
Actually, in this case it does...

Yep- in this case it does- because if he was a conservative you would never have started this thread.

Shame you only pretend to care about child molestation when you can use it to attack liberals.

I'm calling for Trump's impeachment because he's a crazy person who the people didn't want.
...says the guy who said, "I'm a fan of something called "Due Process". :p

'The people did not want'? Hillary was REJECTED again. Trump is in office because he was VOTED IN.

Don't tell me you are still carrying around that sad pathetic whine about the 'Participation Trophy' 'popularity contest' vote... Bwuhahaha.....

In legal matters, unless Democrats are involved, you believe in an equal Justice System and Sue Process. In Partisan issues you want your 'butt-hurt' and 'hatred' to be the law of the land. :p

I love it when snowflakes completely discredit themselves and prove they are mentally unstable.

'The people did not want'? Hillary was REJECTED again. Trump is in office because he was VOTED IN.

and he can be voted out by Congress. That's a political process, not a legal one.

Trump is office because we have a flawed system devised by Slave Rapists 200 years ago who didn't trust the people. But the thing is, the People get these things right. The EC gets these things wrong, Bush, Trump, Hayes.

But try to keep on topic here. This thread was about whether or not we should ignore Roman Polanski's constitutional rights because we think his so-called "crime" was icky. (Although you guys have no problem with conservatives who do equally icky things.)

and he can be voted out by Congress. That's a political process, not a legal one.
Let the butt-hurt intolerant snowflakes try to Impeach / Impeach Trump based on pure hatred - no evidence of criminal activity - and the division in this country that will be created will be irreversible, he violence that has the potential of being unleashed devastating.

If Trump is Impeached when his actions pail massively to the criminal violations of both Constitution and Law by Obama and to the proven yet unpunished proven crimes of today's Democrats, the Democratic Party will become a sinking ship that all but radical, hate-driven fascist liberals flee...and it will NEVER win another political election again.

By the way, thank you for SELF-IDENTIFYING, snowflake:

upload_2017-11-7_14-21-44.jpeg

Let the butt-hurt intolerant snowflakes try to Impeach / Impeach Trump based on pure hatred - no evidence of criminal activity -

Okay, guy, I've got to cut you off right there. There is vastly more evidence against Trump and his cronies than the last 25 years of baseless Clinton accusations.

If Trump is Impeached when his actions pail massively to the criminal violations of both Constitution and Law by Obama and to the proven yet unpunished proven crimes of today's Democrats, the Democratic Party will become a sinking ship that all but radical, hate-driven fascist liberals flee...and it will NEVER win another political election again.

Here's why Trump will be impeached. Republicans hate him as much as Democrats do. They are just looking for an excuse. They are just waiting for Mueller to connect the dots and the approval rating to go down low enough where they can get away with it.

But this thread isn't about Trump.

Okay, guy, I've got to cut you off right there. There is vastly more evidence against Trump and his cronies than the last 25 years of baseless Clinton accusations.

'Delusion, thou dost have a name, and thy name is 'Joe'. :p

Currently there is evidence to prove Hillary violated more than 10 laws, Rules, and Regulations, providing for THOUSANDS of criminal counts waiting to be filed against Hillary if only anyone in the Justice Department ever decided to do so, as part of her criminal Server Scandal. Comey HIMSELF declared Hillary was at the very least 'extremely negligent' in her handling of classified, as I have proven by posting multiple times the very law that makes her actions illegal, which is an undisputable CRIME!

There is enough evidence of the Clintons engaging in Influence Peddling, collusion, money laundering, jeopardizing national security, and treason for DEMOCRATS to now call for a Special / Independent Council to investigate their actions / crimes in regards to the Uranium One Deal.

EVIDENCE EXISTS AND HAS BEEN PRESENTED ALREADY to have Hillary indicted, charged, handcuffed, and finger-printed tomorrow ... as opposed to the radical left's continued frenzied witch hunt to find or manufacture evidence against Trump to substantiate their lies and false claims.

You, my friend, again, have SELF-IDENTIFIED as a threat to our Democracy, according to Hillary, by refusing to accept the results of the last election and instead allowing your butt-hurt and hatred rule you.

Currently there is evidence to prove Hillary violated more than 10 laws, Rules, and Regulations,

And once again, you haven't proven any of this after making these sorts of accusations for 20 years now...

Maybe you should have learned this story as a child.

51AFSBCPSFL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

No one takes you seriously anymore... and the voters are rolling you guys back starting tonight.

Forum List

Back