Libtalker: Going To MSNBC Is 'Like Visiting The Vatican'

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I was on Ed Schultz yesterday, as a liberal, going to MSNBC – like visiting the Vatican...Hung out with Rachel Maddow for a while. I would have licked Keith Olbermann’s chair again, but he doesn’t let me into his studio...[Whispers about Maddow] She is awesome!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFN7T3CsFG4]YouTube - Libtalker: Going To MSNBC Is 'Like Visiting The Vatican'[/ame]

I was on Ed Schultz yesterday, as a liberal, going to MSNBC – like visiting the Vatican...Hung out with Rachel Maddow for a while. I would have licked Keith Olbermann’s chair again, but he doesn’t let me into his studio...[Whispers about Maddow] She is awesome!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFN7T3CsFG4]YouTube - Libtalker: Going To MSNBC Is 'Like Visiting The Vatican'[/ame]
That was Stephanie Miller, daughter of Goldwater's running mate, not Rachel Maddow. God, cons are dumb.

YouTube - Libtalker: Going To MSNBC Is 'Like Visiting The Vatican'

That was Stephanie Miller, daughter of Goldwater's running mate, not Rachel Maddow. God, cons are dumb.

Why are you babbling like an idiot?

YouTube - Libtalker: Going To MSNBC Is 'Like Visiting The Vatican'

No wonder you're ignorant of what's going on, you can't see or read. Stephanie was talking about Maddow and Olbermann on her own [Stephanie Miller Show]. The video is clear about who's talking, even a picture of Stephanie. The quote above refers to hanging out with Rachel Maddow.
You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

No wonder you're ignorant of what's going on, you can't see or read. Stephanie was talking about Maddow and Olbermann on her own [Stephanie Miller Show]. The video is clear about who's talking, even a picture of Stephanie. The quote above refers to hanging out with Rachel Maddow.
You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

Oh brother. :lol:

Of COURSE it was Stephanie Miller. Are you really this dense? :lol:

Forum List

Back