Libtalker Calls For Deaths Of Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
he's some civilized civility for ya from a Non-terrorist Liberal.:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXQpdB4xpk]YouTube - Libtalker Calls For Deaths Of Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly[/ame]

Last edited:
I think the DEMOCRAT PARTY should DENOUNCE him.

come on, we'll wait.

I like the CAPS, Steffie baby... they add a touch of gravitas...

really they do.

:cuckoo:

And before you start the whine... I think it's stupid when anyone says stuff like that.

But where are your threads denouncing Coultergeist... and Limbijit... and Beck... and Malkin... and Bachman... and the tea partiers... and phred phelp and the rest of the sickos at westboro baptist church...

I seem to have missed those threads.

Last edited:

really they do.

as your usual jilly, attact the person posting instead of comment on the thread. same ole same ole I see.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, he hoped they commit suicide in humorous and unlikely scenarios.

Thread title is misleading. Sounded like he was calling for the populace to commit murder against them.

Nothing to see here...move along...

Last edited:
Suicide is not laughing manner and this guy is a real DICK to use this subject for a political reason.

No one should commit suicide and anyone who is so depressed that they feel like ending it should be helped to understand that it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Please anyone who finds this acceptable realize that there is NO place for calling for anyone to take their own life for any reason.

That is how it is done folks. That is how you denounce evil speach that is designed to cause people pain to further your political aims.

Suicide is not laughing manner and this guy is a real DICK to use this subject for a political reason.

No one should commit suicide and anyone who is so depressed that they feel like ending it should be helped to understand that it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Please anyone who finds this acceptable realize that there is NO place for calling for anyone to take their own life for any reason.

That is how it is done folks. That is how you denounce evil speach that is designed to cause people pain to further your political aims.

Except suicide by eating your own words isn't exactly possible.

Dumb hyperbole was all it was. And red meat to those who like to feign faux outrage over something the other side has done.

really they do.

as your usual jilly, attact the person posting instead of comment on the thread. same ole same ole I see.:eusa_whistle:

did you bother reading, honey? or do you just want to lie about my post?

i said anyone who says stuff like that is stupid.

you can relate, right?

and why wouldn't i call the rightwingnuts with the faux outrage out for the hypocrites you guys are?

silly steffie.

really they do.

And before you start the whine... I think it's stupid when anyone says stuff like that.

But where are your threads denouncing Coultergeist... and Limbijit... and Beck... and Malkin... and Bachman... and the tea partiers... and phred phelp and the rest of the sickos at westboro baptist church...

hahahaha, I caught you little snip before you edited it jilly. nice try though:lol:
and the rest of your spew is just that, spew.

Except suicide by eating your own words isn't exactly possible.

Dumb hyperbole was all it was. And red meat to those who like to feign faux outrage over something the other side has done.

He used a subject and talked about pills to end your life.

He is dead ass wromng to make light fo such a serious subject.

Suicide is no fucking political game issue.

really they do.

Other then Fred, who is routinely denounced and insulted on this board. Why exactly would we need to denounce anyone else? Just because you dont like them? Well, unfortunately, it takes more than that to motivated other people. You cant deal with what they say so you set up red herrings and pretend that ends debate.

Forum List

Back