Libs were right about Palin. Epic Fail

nothing screams integrity like quitting an elective office to take a book deal/speaking gig for megabucks.

you betcha. :thup:

You mean like Bill Clinton and Al Gore who each have made over 200,000,000 since quitting public office, I know you will tell me they lost but only Al Gore lost, and that was one election, Al Gore quit running for office for book deals, speaking gigs, and making 200,000,000 off policies Al Gore inacted while Vice President of the USA.

Bill Clinton was term limited out of office. He fought the bogus charges against him and won and finished his term.

Bill Clinton plea bargained and was fined $25k and lost his law license

You mean the headline WASN'T a part of the OP??????
:dig:
When a wise man finds himself in a hole - he STOPS digging

Like I said, and as you've shown beyond any all doubt, if you want to attract Librul Zombies just mention Palin in the Title.

She wasn't in the OP, only in the Title my little Brain eating friend

No worries Frank. Some people have no other recourse than to project when they have the shovel in hand and blame it upon you for handing it to them.

I've seen the light. It was an Epic Fail. It sucks when the Leader of a Party campaigns for Candidates who lose decisively.

doc4ab99fce515e2610325417.jpg

Who's the white guy behind Obama? Why that's Jon Corzine, a Dem who managed to lose one of the Bluest of our 57 states!

091021_obama_deeds_ap_392_regular.jpg

Obama: Deeds is my boy! A vote for Deeds is a vote for Hope and More Change. Yes We Can!

obamapaterson.jpg

Pre 2009 Blow Out, Obama to Gov Patterson: Don't Run for reelection
Post 2009 Blow Out, Patterson to Obama: Fuck Off, Limpy

:lol::lol: 2010 is going to look like Custer's last stand. Right now Sarah Palin is "Sitting Bull" gathering the Sioux--waiting for the 7th calvery (democrats) to take the charge--:lol::lol:

No matter what--the outcome will be the same--a massacre of democrats in the house & senate--:lol::lol:

Listened to Sarah on Levin, Watched Her on Hannity, last night. Nice!!!

which day on levin so I can go to Mark Levin and download the show and listen for free.

11/18/09

Mark Levin

On Wednesday's Mark Levin Show: Mark does an exclusive and personable interview with Governor Sarah Palin. They discuss a variety of issues including why the leftist media is obsessed with what she does, what she thinks of conservatism in America and her new book, "Going Rogue." Mark also talks about how the stimulus bill is a complete fraud and there are no jobs being created by it, yet our taxes are going to keep going up. The Democrats are all of a sudden now saying that they are concerned about the deficit, yet they were the ones that got us into this mess in the first place! If they cared, then why would they want this massive socialized health care bill passed?

Listened to Sarah on Levin, Watched Her on Hannity, last night. Nice!!!

which day on levin so I can go to Mark Levin and download the show and listen for free.

11/18/09

Mark Levin

On Wednesday's Mark Levin Show: Mark does an exclusive and personable interview with Governor Sarah Palin. They discuss a variety of issues including why the leftist media is obsessed with what she does, what she thinks of conservatism in America and her new book, "Going Rogue." Mark also talks about how the stimulus bill is a complete fraud and there are no jobs being created by it, yet our taxes are going to keep going up. The Democrats are all of a sudden now saying that they are concerned about the deficit, yet they were the ones that got us into this mess in the first place! If they cared, then why would they want this massive socialized health care bill passed?

Control. Plain, simple. Create the "crisis" Then ask for more control to 'fix' what they created in the first place. Only ignorant stupes/dupes fall for their line.

Good Post.

And to further? THIS is what I mean READ Federalist No. 51...

It will shed some light...and a warning to most of you...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back