Libs try to infiltrate tea party to feed liberal media

Tea Party Souvenirs .....

obama-monkey.jpg

Dang Libruls tryin to make us look bad again

Excuse me liberal hypocrites, but how many times did liberals call Bush "chimpy?"

And make HIM look like a chimp?

Doesn't that make liberal the racists? Suggesting it's only okay to call a white president a chimp but a black president is off limits?

TYPICAL LIBERAL HYPOCRISY.

:lol::lol::lol:

White people called Bush a Chimp!

So that means I get to call black people chimps now.........:cuckoo:

Why not?

Are you saying Obama because of his skin color gets a special out?

THAT'S RACISM.

No different than if I said, you can't call a white person something because he's white!

Nice try but liberals who live by bashing Bush, die by trying to play a double standard in that regard.

Last edited:
I have been a registered Republican for 30 years and voted for Reagan and Daddy Bush four times
Yet, I have not seen you once here take anything other than a hard left position?

AmwayMike

What does that have to do with being a Republican?

The Republican party exists at all levels of Government. Not all are tied to the radical right-wing imitation that now claims to be the national GOP

Sure! There are plenty of RINOs like Voinivich, McCain, and Snowe.

"The tea party movement generally unites on the fiscally conservative principles of small government, lower taxes and less spending. Beyond that the ideology of the people involved tends to vary dramatically."

Except that most of the founding members don't have jobs because they are on Social Security and Medicare. Cut other peoples revenue, but NOT mine.

What a bunch of crazies.

I'm on Social Security and Medicare???????

Since when?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excuse me liberal hypocrites, but how many times did liberals call Bush "chimpy?"

Doesn't that make liberal the racists? Suggesting it's only okay to call a white president a chimp but a black president is off limits?

Why not?

THAT'S RACISM.

No different than if I said, you could call a white person something because he's white?

Nice try but liberals who live by bashing Bush, die by trying to play a double standard in that regard.

Yes he does.....

Especially when racists have used images of black people as apes to dehumanize them for centuries. To compare a black person to an ape is reinforcing the image that they are sub human

To call George Bush a Chimp is a commentary on his lack of intellect

It is not the same....never has been

Yet, I have not seen you once here take anything other than a hard left position?

AmwayMike

The Republican party exists at all levels of Government. Not all are tied to the radical right-wing imitation that now claims to be the national GOP

Interesting how the GOP eats its own

McCain was the best candidate the GOP had to run in 2008 and is still superior to anyone they have in 2012. Both Snowe and Voinivich represent the constituency where they were elected. If they don't meet the desires of red State Republicans...thats too bad

Why not?

THAT'S RACISM.

No different than if I said, you could call a white person something because he's white?

Yes he does.....

Especially when racists have used images of black people as apes to dehumanize them for centuries. To compare a black person to an ape is reinforcing the image that they are sub human

So what you are saying is, it's OKAY to say Bush is subhman, but it's NOT okay to do so to another president solely because of his skin color.

Then YOU ARE A RACIST.

No matter how you slice it, you are still saying it's okay to do one and not another BASED COMPLETELY ON RACE AND SKIN COLOR.

It's both hypocrisy and racism. But keep trying, you make my point for me.

:lol:

AmwayMike

McCain was the best candidate the GOP had to run in 2008 and is still superior to anyone they have in 2012. Both Snowe and Voinivich represent the constituency where they were elected. If they don't meet the desires of red State Republicans...thats too bad

'nuff said!

If McCain was so great, HOW COME HE LOST POLITICAL GENIUS???????

Shall we compare that to Reagan who won in a 49 state landslide in 1984????? :lol:

Eat our own my ass. The only ones trying to eat anything are the moderate MORONS in the Republican party who wish we were the Democrat party.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! NEWSFLASH POLITICAL GENIOUS. That's one of the reasons McCain lost, with his buying everyone's mortgages, taxing our health insurance and being for cap and trade. WE ALREADY HAVE A DEMOCRAT PARTY.

If you give voters the choice between Democrat lite and real Democrats voters are going to vote for the real thing. Why vote for the faux Democrat if you can have the real thing?

Best candidate we ever had. BWAHAHAHAAAA! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why not?

THAT'S RACISM.

No different than if I said, you can't call a white person something because he's white!

AAAHHHHHHHHH..........my fellow conservative, you are misguided. I had the misfortune of being a sociology major in college, which allowed me to take Social Problems, along with an array of other politically correct courses, including Racial Sensitivity Issues in our Century.

I'll fill you in: WHITE is not a race. It's a default setting. WHITE has no culture. No history. No special place in society. Hence, one cannot be "racist" for being anti-white. Anti-white is simply being pro-diversity, pro-human rights. See, "white" as a group is sort of like a blank canvas. You can't call a picture beautiful or ugly if there is nothing painted on it. So, once you grasp that ideal, you'll see why racism cannot be directed AT whites, but can often come FROM whites.

And sadly, the above is not a joke. It was an actual class lecture I recieved in my Social Problems course. And we wonder how our nation got where we are.

Why not?

THAT'S RACISM.

Yes he does.....

So what you are saying is, it's OKAY to say Bush is subhman, but it's NOT okay to do so to another president solely because of his skin color.

Then YOU ARE A RACIST.

No matter how you slice it, you are still saying it's okay to do one and not another BASED COMPLETELY ON RACE AND SKIN COLOR.

It's both hypocrisy and racism. But keep trying, you make my point for me.

:lol:

I like how you use large fonts to try to make a point....doesn't make it any better of a point.

Show me a hundred years of history directed at the Bush family as apes
Show me where the Bush family was enslaved because of their subhuman status
Show me where George Bush was prevented from attending the school of his choice because he was not considered to be as human as the other students.

Not the same......never has been

'nuff said!

If McCain was so great, HOW COME HE LOST POLITICAL GENIUS???????

Shall we compare that to Reagan who won in a 49 state landslide in 1984????? :lol:

Eat our own my ass. The only ones trying to eat anything are the moderate MORONS in the Republican party who wish we were the Democrat party.

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! NEWSFLASH POLITICAL GENIOUS. That's one of the reasons McCain lost, with his buying everyone's mortgages, taxing our health insurance and being for cap and trade. WE ALREADY HAVE A DEMOCRAT PARTY.

If you give voters the choice between Democrat lite and real Democrats voters are going to vote for the real thing. Why vote for the faux Democrat if you can have the real thing?

Best candidate we ever had. BWAHAHAHAAAA! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looking up.......My....you really outdid yourself with large fonts this time. It still does not make your point any more valid.

McCain won the Republican primaries in a landslide and had the nomination locked up by February. McCain also has a long and storied record in the Senate and an honorable history representing his state.
No other Republican candidate had near his credentials or support in 2008. He was your best shot and America sent him packing.
Looking at the list of stiffs being proposed as GOP frontrunners in 2012. There are still none who has the credentials or stature that McCain enjoyed in 2008.

See....I made an argument without using large fonts

It's evidence of how scared liberals are of the American people. They tried to smear them and when that didn't work, they think they can now create false images of the tea partiers.

It won't work. Liberals are too stupid to act like real conservatives. They will be easy to spot.

ACTUAL images of the Tea Baggers are all over the Internet. Noone need create anything.
morans.gif

political-pictures-offical-sign-protester.jpg

6a00e54ee378958833011570237c90970b-500pi

teapartypic-ngr-sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

Now prove that these 'actual' signs are 'actual' signs. In order to verify that they are legitimate TEA Partiers and not plants from the left. And.... while you're at it, provide the event, date, time, location for each of these 'actual' signs.

WOW do you require that same level of proof for claims made on your side of the political spectrum?? based on your own posts you don't even hold yourself to that standard so haw can anyone actually believe that you apply it to your own?

BTW where is the proof that all of these wackos at tea party rallies were actually lefties who infultrated tea parties and faked photos?

There was a similar thread the other day put up by samurai but that thread was abandoned after the spin fell flat. Samurai tried to claim that a person, who held up a sign with a swastika on it as he was taking a photo of himself with malkin, was a plant and when asked for proof samurai was no where to be found.

So where is the proof that all of the nutjobs at tea party rallies are plants??

The solution is simple. When and if you're at a Tea Party protest, as I will be Thursday, if I notice someone spouting obviously inflammatory statements, I'll ask them to stop. If they don't, I'll kick their fuckin' ass. It's going to come to that anyway. The divide between ideologies in America is getting bigger by the day, as evidenced right here on this board. People are getting sick of all the talk. The time for violence is near.

WOW, so you will actually attack someone and deny them their right to freedom of speech??

The solution is simple. When and if you're at a Tea Party protest, as I will be Thursday, if I notice someone spouting obviously inflammatory statements, I'll ask them to stop. If they don't, I'll kick their fuckin' ass. It's going to come to that anyway. The divide between ideologies in America is getting bigger by the day, as evidenced right here on this board. People are getting sick of all the talk. The time for violence is near.
What would be obviously inflammatory statements?

Anything they have listed here... Crash The Tea Party!

I guess the thing is, any liberal stupid enough to try this bull shit, better be hoping they aren't lucky enough to be standing beside me when they do.

LOL that site is hilarious. Is it real or is it tea partiers trying to play the victim and make excuses for their own nutjubs?

Furthermore, I think it's hilarious that IF true it looks like they are already succeeding at one of their goals. Which is to "propogate their (tea party) propensity for paranoia and suspicion." and based on thread like this you guys seem to be getting really paranoid and suspicious. LOL

Tea Party Maligned

So what are tea party activists and other decent Americans to do when they are maligned for standing up for what is right? There's only one answer: Give them more of what they hate. Take to the streets again and again! Fight back. Don't let them rob your sons and daughters of another cent. Refuse to let the bullies intimidate you.

The liberal elite and social engineers are trying to silence the cries of decent, hard-working Americans that have had enough. And they are doing it with good old-fashioned name-calling. It's the oldest, dirtiest, laziest trick in the book
See the first quote in my sig. :rofl:

The left are organizing infiltration of the TEA Parties - trouble with the left, they aren't smart enough to keep it off public forums. Morons. So, the evidence is there to find for anyone who bothers to research it.

And you really have to love the HuffPo's call for 'citizen journalists' to join in. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic..... to deny it is laughable.
Now wait just a minute there Slick. You CON$ have been accusing Libs of infiltrating tea bag mobs for a year now. Why would they suddenly have to recruit in public????

Obviously you CON$ are pretending to be Libs recruiting infiltrators so you will have a scapegoat for all the Nazi racist hate signs typically found at your hate America rallies.

What I'm wondering is, which rightwingers organized the 'leftists are going to infiltrate the tea party' scheme? Sounds very Limbaugh-esque to me.

We get it. Now you can blame all misbehaviour at Tea Party rallies on liberals, and you've manufactured a preliiminary poison the well campaign to support it.

Gee, you people are so brilliant. In Retardsylvania, you could be kings and queens.

First thing YOU need to do is get rid of that Hard-On you have for Limbaugh.

It's evidence of how scared liberals are of the American people. They tried to smear them and when that didn't work, they think they can now create false images of the tea partiers.

It won't work. Liberals are too stupid to act like real conservatives. They will be easy to spot.

ACTUAL images of the Tea Baggers are all over the Internet. Noone need create anything.
morans.gif

political-pictures-offical-sign-protester.jpg

6a00e54ee378958833011570237c90970b-500pi

teapartypic-ngr-sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

Now prove that these 'actual' signs are 'actual' signs. In order to verify that they are legitimate TEA Partiers and not plants from the left. And.... while you're at it, provide the event, date, time, location for each of these 'actual' signs.
Gee, If the Libs have been able to "plant" people in the past without recruiting, why would they suddenly have to publicly recruit "plants" now????

Something smells like Op Chaos False Flag operatives at work!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You asshats are actually starting to believe your own fearmongering. AWESOME!:clap2:

I think we see the fear mongering in all the lies the liberals have been trying to use to smear the tea party movement.

Exactly correct. They blame these movements for the 'fear mongering', but what they fail to tell you is whom are really afraid of them.

What I'm wondering is, which rightwingers organized the 'leftists are going to infiltrate the tea party' scheme? Sounds very Limbaugh-esque to me.

We get it. Now you can blame all misbehaviour at Tea Party rallies on liberals, and you've manufactured a preliiminary poison the well campaign to support it.

Gee, you people are so brilliant. In Retardsylvania, you could be kings and queens.

First thing YOU need to do is get rid of that Hard-On you have for Limbaugh.
Obvious "projection." :lol:
After all, you worship your MessiahRushie enough to pay for 24/7 access to his lies. :rofl:

Forum List

Back