Libs try to infiltrate tea party to feed liberal media

So, you can't provide actual evidence - other than some photographs which may, or may not, be legitimate. Thought not.

Just checking - exactly how are we defining the word 'stupid' now? Because I'm kind of thinking that providing 'evidence' that isn't verifiable is not actually providing 'evidence' at all, is it? Until you can accredit the images they are, in fact, just images.... they prove nothing other than your ability to post pictures.

Oh...so you are one of THOSE people? Let me guess? A birther too? A Truther? One of those people who still believes we never landed on the moon because photgraphs can be doctored?:cuckoo:

Try not to be an idiot all day every day. Actually, I have stated on this forum that I believe Obama is legitimately the President, born in the US, etc.

It's not my fault you use evidence that you cannot source. That is your own stupidity. Now, tell me where and when each of those photos was taken otherwise I have no reason to believe they are real.

Such is the burden - you provided the evidence.... you back it up.

My point really is that it is fucking idiotic to use shit to make a point unless you know where that shit came from.

And, like a lawyer, I never ask a question unless I already know the answer.

I hear these signs are real too:

vayank.jpg

It's evidence of how scared liberals are of the American people. They tried to smear them and when that didn't work, they think they can now create false images of the tea partiers.

It won't work. Liberals are too stupid to act like real conservatives. They will be easy to spot.

ACTUAL images of the Tea Baggers are all over the Internet. Noone need create anything.
morans.gif

political-pictures-offical-sign-protester.jpg

6a00e54ee378958833011570237c90970b-500pi

teapartypic-ngr-sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

Now prove that these 'actual' signs are 'actual' signs. In order to verify that they are legitimate TEA Partiers and not plants from the left. And.... while you're at it, provide the event, date, time, location for each of these 'actual' signs.

The "get a brain morans" is NOT from the tea party. That has been on the internet for YEARS and was a liberal protest sign. I mean please it's pretty obvious to tell. The long hair and the "do rag." Seriously? From the Tea party? ROFL! :lol:

When he can lie on one he can lie on the rest of them.

And it was Colin Powell who was called the "house Nword" by the left.

Nice try on that one. :lol:

Last edited:
Tea Party Souvenirs .....

obama-monkey.jpg

Dang Libruls tryin to make us look bad again

Excuse me liberal hypocrites, but how many times did liberals call Bush "chimpy?"

And make HIM look like a chimp?

Doesn't that make liberal the racists? Suggesting it's only okay to call a white president a chimp but a black president is off limits?

TYPICAL LIBERAL HYPOCRISY.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
<snicker>

Cali-G IS that stupid. Wow.

Actually her posts are extremely intelligent.

Why does everyone want to turn political forums into dating sites?

Because losers like CMike get lonely living in their mother's basements and attics.

They also tend to gravitate towards whores like California Girl.

All ya need is some sleazy skank and a bunch of lonely losers.

Me? I like to meet mine in the wild, rather than on the internet.

Cause dammit they know I'm hot! ;)

(runs away fast)

:D

Hey teabagging pussy, take your bushido elsewhere.

If you really were a samurai, you would have already performed seppoku because you are a dishonor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh gee, I got flamed by a someone not intelligent enough to debate.

And since I'm equally as moronic, I will flame him back.

Well that's enough for that fantasy.

Now onto reality. Sorry, but I laugh at flamers. They tell more about themselves and their inability to do anything else by flaming. I don't have to do anthing to insult them. They are already doing that job themselves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Because losers like CMike get lonely living in their mother's basements and attics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr-Pp4PFVA]YouTube - Angry Man Computer Smash[/ame]

See what I mean? :D:dig:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_tELkI0vbU]YouTube - "I'm A Danger To Myself and Others"[/ame]

Cause dammit they know I'm hot! ;)

(runs away fast)

:D

Hey teabagging pussy, take your bushido elsewhere.

If you really were a samurai, you would have already performed seppoku because you are a dishonor.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sE55QzXlo]YouTube - Funniest Scene In Anger Management "I Feel Pretty"[/ame]

ACTUAL images of the Tea Baggers are all over the Internet. Noone need create anything.
morans.gif

political-pictures-offical-sign-protester.jpg

6a00e54ee378958833011570237c90970b-500pi

teapartypic-ngr-sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

Now prove that these 'actual' signs are 'actual' signs. In order to verify that they are legitimate TEA Partiers and not plants from the left. And.... while you're at it, provide the event, date, time, location for each of these 'actual' signs.

The "get a brain morans" is NOT from the tea party. That has been on the internet for YEARS and was a liberal protest sign. I mean please it's pretty obvious to tell. The long hair and the "do rag." Seriously? From the Tea party? ROFL! :lol:

Got anything like, I don't know....proof?

Got anything like, I don't know....proof?

:lol::lol:

Hellooooooooooooooooo! But when Dan Rather produced phony National Guard records for Bush, that was his response. That people had to "prove" they were fake.

It doesn't work that way. The person who posted these photos needs to prove they are legit.

I'm sorry but the I KNOW the first one is fake, because I knew a person who had picture has his avatar for years. It's old.

The person who posted them needs to prove their veracity. NOT the other way around.

:lol::lol::lol:

However:

Was the "Moran" guy a prank?

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Via a prank-related mailing list (from a liberal I know in meatspace):
Got this by e-mail... no source, can't find it on google. Don't know if it's been posted here before, but I remember the many DU threads on the "Morans" rally in Milwaukee. But the piece is quite convincing. Apparently this pro-war rally was a fake!
Mock Pro-War Rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
With the anti-war movement in Milwaukee lacking a significant and consistent showing, when the Milwaukee police department tickets motorists who drive by anti-war rally's and honk in support of the protesters, in a time when the war is televised like a sporting event, a small group of Milwaukee artists, musicians, and outcasts decided to stage a mock pro-war rally to subvert the right!
The street theater action was committed on April 4th in near blizzard
conditions when 20 "fanatical pro-war" supporters occupied the opposite side of the downtown street to rally in support of the war and oppose of the peace activists who gather every Friday for the weekly peace vigils.
The 20 "pro-war" supporters dressed in suits, waved American Flags, chanted slogans in fierce support of war, death, and killing. Rush hour traffic drove by and honked in approval to the flags and signs that read: "Freedom Is The Enemy", "Get A Brain Morans", "Iraq Out Of Iraq", "Draft My Child", "Send Our Infants", "Soccer Moms For Blood", "War Is Peace", "I'm Pro Life And Pro Death", "Stop Reporting The Facts", "Peace Is For Pussies", "Bush Is The Savior", "This Is No Time For Thinking", "Pro Bush Lesbian", and "Ask Me About My Baby Killing Honor Student" among other slogans.

More here: Was the "Moran" guy a prank?

REGARDLESS of whether it was a prank or not, is not the point. The point is, this dispute on whether it was a prank LONG PRECEDES THE TEA PARTY BY YEARS AND I DO MEAN YEARS!!!!!!!!

So, it is proved a LIE, thus the rest could be lies.

The onus is on the poster of these pics to prove otherwise. But I think I've exposed him as a liar.

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back