Libs Try Tear Jerker Approach on Border...Why am I I’m Supposed to Care

Two things are true at once:

1. the death of this husband and daughter is a tragedy and a heartbreak

2. Those deaths still don't mean we should open our borders to legions of people trying to make it across illegally...or what they did was wise

Liberals think the first is true but not the second, for the most part. Conservatives think the second is true but they should dismiss the first.

No, I think both can be true at the same time.

2. Those deaths still don't mean we should open our borders to legions of people trying to make it across illegally...or what they did was wise

Liberals think the first is true but not the second, for the most part. Conservatives think the second is true but they should dismiss the first.

Disagree on first point. I could care less.

Because any death, that is needless, is a tragedy. The loss of a child is heartrending. I never met the people but I am saddened by their deaths because I am a human being, and I hate suffering.

That doesn't mean that I want illegals streaming over our border, but blowing off their deaths as callously as you are is a indication of your character.

Well then you've either killed part of your humanity or some part of it never activated. Simple as that.

Well then you've either killed part of your humanity or some part of it never activated. Simple as that.
Combat changes your world view. People are just numbers. Nothing more than that. Protecting our national sovereignty and homeland security are things of value.

Combat changes your world view. People are just numbers. Nothing more than that. Protecting our national sovereignty and homeland security are things of value.

Pardon me for saying so then, but you should get help for that. I mean it. You should.

While you are right, we are weary of the world who thinks WE have no rights as a nation and THEY have a right to invade this land.

Would you really care if an invading army or just a soldier died crossing our border knowing the outcome would be thousands of defenseless civilians would be raped and killed?

If you dont want bad things to happen, dont do stupid shit, like invading someone's home.

Last edited:
Sad to see

Sad to see the callousness of our board conservatives

Yup. If they weren't trying to get across our border illegally that child would still be alive.

Massive stupidity on the part of the parent.

Feeling sorry for the loss of the child doesn't mean I'm willing to pay for thousands of illegals in our country. Hell we already have 20 million who cost we taxpayers billions every year. Build the wall and once its up we can boot that 20 million right the hell out.

Forum List

Back