Libs said Goldwater was "unfit", and literally Hitler

Playtime is "the left"? :uhh:

See your math teacher.

Radical left, sluggo - you drooling retard.

iu

radical huh? :auiqs.jpg:

Her father was. She went Marxist at Wellesely.

Q: Did Hillary Clinton work for Goldwater?

A: She was a high-school Young Republican and "Goldwater Girl" in 1964 but swung to supporting Democrat Eugene McCarthy’s campaign in 1968 and George McGovern’s in 1972.

FULL ANSWER

"I wasn’t born a Democrat," Hillary Rodham Clinton writes on page one of her autobiography, "Living History."
[...]
Clinton writes that she began to have doubts about Goldwater’s politics even before she left high school, when a teacher forced her to play President Johnson during a mock presidential debate in order to "learn about issues from the other side" (page 24). Later, as a junior at Wellesley College, she writes, "I had gone from being a Goldwater Girl to supporting the anti-war campaign of Eugene McCarthy," driving to New Hampshire on weekends to stuff envelopes and walk precincts (pages 32-33). Even so, she also worked as a Washington, D.C., intern for Gerald Ford, who was then the Republican leader of the House, and she attended the 1968 Republican convention to work for New York Gov. Nelson Rockefeller’s unsuccessful effort to get the GOP presidential nomination (pages 34-35).

At Yale Law School, however, she completed her transformation from Goldwater Republican to liberal Democrat. At Yale, she met Marian Wright Edelman and helped in her investigations of the Nixon administration. She also met Bill Clinton, and in 1972 joined him in Austin, Texas, where they both worked for George McGovern’s campaign. There, she writes, "I quickly made some of the best friends I’ve ever had" (page 58).

-Brooks Jackson
Hillary Worked for Goldwater? - FactCheck.org

:fu:

{Later, as a junior at Wellesley College, she writes, "I had gone from being a Goldwater Girl to supporting the anti-war campaign of Eugene McCarthy,"}

DERP

You really are dumb as all fuck...

lol... a veteran who was against the vietnam war is more patriotic than any politician who was making money off it...

You are incredibly stupid.

I said: Her father was. She went Marxist at Wellesley

You brilliantly retorted:

"Later, as a junior at Wellesley College, she writes, "I had gone from being a Goldwater Girl to supporting the anti-war campaign of Eugene McCarthy,"

:lmao:

You really are dumb as all fuck....

It's why you're a Communist. :thup:

hillary is a corporate (D) - just like obama. you are just a fool.

Which has NOTHING to do with your fucking stupidity of repeating EXACTLY what I said "to prove me wrong."

You're dumb as a brick - fact.

Liberals got 1,200 psychiatrists to declare that Goldwater was "psychology unfit" to be president. During the 1964 campaign, a liberal rag magazine called Fact ran a story that reported that nearly 1200 psychiatrists that they polled said that Goldwater was psychologically unfit to be the president. Goldwater successfully sued Fact magazine for libel and the APA instituted the Goldwater rule, namely, that it's unethical for psychiatrists to give an opinion on a public figure's mental state if they haven't interviewed him or her in person.

New Topics

Forum List

Back