Libs Post Get Well Messages Toward Tony Snow

I'm not picking a fight- I'm expressing my opinion. Have a fresh cup of coffee and calm down, babe.

My theoretical sister would have a cross to bear. The nuns would help her to bear it. Better that for 9 months than the rest of her life reliving the hell of murdering an innocent human life, possibly followed by eternal damnation. The baby has nothing to do with the rapist and is totally innocent. The adoption would give the child a fresh start to a loving home where the rape would not even be known, nevertheless a horrible memory.

Did we forget the aids part? That's not exactly something that can be "hidden" from potential adoptive parents. I'm not sure how you think the rape would be unknown, either.

But, I guess we've determined that it's ok to hurt, and abandon your own family - especially when they need you most - just not post something derrogatory about them.

Not that you care, but my opinion of you has just dropped considerably, and you may well end up being the first person I've ever fully ignored on a message board.

Did we forget the aids part? That's not exactly something that can be "hidden" from potential adoptive parents. I'm not sure how you think the rape would be unknown, either.

But, I guess we've determined that it's ok to hurt, and abandon your own family - especially when they need you most - just not post something derrogatory about them.

Not that you care, but my opinion of you has just dropped considerably, and you may well end up being the first person I've ever fully ignored on a message board.

AIDS is typically not passed on to the baby. The baby would be tested after birth to confirm and then it becomes a non-issue. The circumstances of the conception are similarly a non-issue to the new parents.

I wouldn't be hurting nor abandoning my family as explained earlier.

I'm not sure why expressing my conservative opinion causes you to want to ignore me, but if that's the case, you weren't worth talking to anyway! :D

AIDS is typically not passed on to the baby. The baby would be tested after birth to confirm and then it becomes a non-issue. The circumstances of the conception are similarly a non-issue to the new parents.

I wouldn't be hurting nor abandoning my family as explained earlier.

I'm not sure why expressing my conservative opinion causes you to want to ignore me, but if that's the case, you weren't worth talking to anyway! :D

Trust me - you are not missing out on much glock

On the cat picture thread we got along very well, now she has gone off the deep end

Trust me - you are not missing out on much glock

On the cat picture thread we got along very well, now she has gone off the deep end

Ahh.. So you mean we got along very well when I agreed with you..

Waacrybaby2.jpg

Aborton is murder plain and simple. Unlike libs, it is a baby, not a mass of protoplasma. Libs fully supprt the butcher shops right to do business

I'm looking at my post, then your response, then my post,then your response and I can't help but feeling you can't understand what I posted.

You said you would let your sister decide. That's offering a choice. A chink in the right wing extremsit armor for you, bud. I suggest you report yourself immediately to the nearest Pro-Life chapter for "reeducation."

And if you knew anything about the topic beyond parroting an extremist talking point, you could easily manage this one. Instead, you have been pwned.

I'm looking at my post, then your response, then my post,then your response and I can't help but feeling you can't understand what I posted.

You said you would let your sister decide. That's offering a choice. A chink in the right wing extremsit armor for you, bud. I suggest you report yourself immediately to the nearest Pro-Life chapter for "reeducation."

And if you knew anything about the topic beyond parroting an extremist talking point, you could easily manage this one. Instead, you have been pwned.

:offtopic:

Posted by: JDB | March 27, 2007 at 03:23 PM
One does have to wonder where Tony would be without that government paid health care package he has. Maybe as a sign of ideological purity, he will simply pay for his treatments out of pocket instead of getting a government handout.

I am still waiting for Rush Limbaugh to tell us how Bush is using Tony's cancer to boost his standing in the polls. That should be an interesting monologue. I wonder how long we have to wait until we hear that? I also would expect a detail report from Sean Hannity, as he has spent most of his life with his head up his colon, so this must be the one thing he has some real expertise on.

All that being said, I do hope for the best for Tony. Who knows, like Atwater, he might even learn the error of his ways.

Posted by: chucks | March 27, 2007 at 04:19 PM

Anyone who works for Bush is sick, ok?

Posted by: Pilgrim | March 28, 2007 at 12:48 PM

I wish for all republicans to go to hell. except for a few, Hagel is ok, but Rove and Cheney are at the top, okay?

You and Shattered can try to make nice with this bunch - good luck

Forum List

Back