Libs Post Get Well Messages Toward Tony Snow

Libs for the most part are the most hate filled bunch of people you will ever meet. This thread shows how libs realy feel. So fat the libs who have posted on this thread have attacked me for posting the get well wishes of the libs, and have not wished Mr Snow a full recovery

Very telling

They have attacked you for branding all libs as being hate-filled morons like the ones who sent these e-mails. They jumped in no quicker than I do when abortion clinic bombers are labeled "mainstream" conservative.

It's the same shit. Only your blind partisanship won't allow you to see it.

They have attacked you for branding all libs as being hate-filled morons like the ones who sent these e-mails. They jumped in no quicker than I do when abortion clinic bombers are labeled "mainstream" conservative.

It's the same shit. Only your blind partisanship won't allow you to see it.

When have I ever wished any liberal to die? When have I ever wished any liberal that they do not recover form an illness?

In fact, when Sen Johnson nearly died last Novemebr, did any Republican hope he would die?

It seems the libs are pissed at me for posting what their fellow libs actully feel about Mr Snow

When have I ever wished any liberal to die? When have I ever wished any liberal that they do not recover form an illness?

In fact, when Sen Johnson nearly died last Novemebr, did any Republican hope he would die?

It seems the libs are pissed at me for posting what their fellow libs actully feel about Mr Snow

Most of my family is liberal, and I don't hear them wishing anyone would die. And if they were that way, having raised me, you'd think I'd be that way too, right?

You're stereotyping the whole for the actions of the few. I don't recall you being reall happy when it was turned around and the whole military was put under the scope for the actions of a few guards at Abu Ghraib.

You've got a serious double-standard going.

Most of my family is liberal, and I don't hear them wishing anyone would die. And if they were that way, having raised me, you'd think I'd be that way too, right?

You're stereotyping the whole for the actions of the few. I don't recall you being reall happy when it was turned around and the whole military was put under the scope for the actions of a few guards at Abu Ghraib.

You've got a serious double-standard going.

and who was doing the military bashing during Abu Ghraib? The same ones who want to surrender and run out of Iraq

Also, look at all the compassion from the left when Dick Cheney goes to the hospital or when the blood clot was found in his leg

I assure you it was the same as the remarks about Tony

I am not saying all libs are like those who show their warmth and charm toward Tony - 99% of all liberals give the rest a bad name

and who was doing the military bashing during Abu Ghraib? The same ones who want to surrender and run out of Iraq

Irrelevant to the context.

Also, look at all the compassion from the left when Dick Cheney goes to the hospital or when the blood clot was found in his leg

Probably the same idiots who sent e-mails to Tony Snow.

I assure you it was the same as the remarks about Tony

I am not saying all libs are like those who show their warmth and charm toward Tony - 99% of all liberals give the rest a bad name

Bullshit.

99% of all liberals give the rest a bad name

That means 99% of all conservatives give the rest a bad name. You're taking the most extreme cases, and constantly running with them just to make your point. You're not being the least bit fair to either side.. Not only are you painting all "libs" with the same brush; you're giving conservatives a bad name with your extreme BS...

99% of all liberals give the rest a bad name

That means 99% of all conservatives give the rest a bad name. You're taking the most extreme cases, and constantly running with them just to make your point. You're not being the least bit fair to either side.. Not only are you painting all "libs" with the same brush; you're giving conservatives a bad name with your extreme BS...

Since when is telling the truth extreme?

Have I posted anything that turned out to be untrue?

Since when is telling the truth extreme?

Have I posted anything that turned out to be untrue?

Just because something may be true, doesn't mean the majority is a part of it, but you make it sound like everyone's the same..

Just because something may be true, doesn't mean the majority is a part of it, but you make it sound like everyone's the same..

Not at all. There are some libs I like. Joe Lieberman for one. He is one the few Dems who have put his country ahead of his party

Another one is Ed Koch. While I disagree with most of his social positions, he also sees the war on terror as the most important issue

The Dem party has handed over the car keys to the kook left, and it shows how the Dems are running things in DC - and on the internet

When have you posted anything that wasn't a one-sided, distorted view of the truth? Ilways the same with you ..."Libs are evil necause ....uuummm.... they are."

I am posting what libs say, do, and want

If that is "one sided" I plead guilty

Again, has anything I posted turned out to be untrue?

Not at all. There are some libs I like. Joe Lieberman for one. He is one the few Dems who have put his country ahead of his party

Another one is Ed Koch. While I disagree with most of his social positions, he also sees the war on terror as the most important issue

The Dem party has handed over the car keys to the kook left, and it shows how the Dems are running things in DC - and on the internet

I suspect you have no real clue as to what true liberal idealism is. I also suspect you can't tell the difference between a moderate liberal, Democrat, and left-wing extremist, and flat-out moonbat.

Same as you label Conservatives RINO's because they don't park all the way to the right on every issue.

When extremist fools on BOTH sides are shut the Hell up, maybe the normal folk can get something accomplished.

I suspect you have no real clue as to what true liberal idealism is. I also suspect you can't tell the difference between a moderate liberal, Democrat, and left-wing extremist, and flat-out moonbat.

Same as you label Conservatives RINO's because they don't park all the way to the right on every issue.

When extremist fools on BOTH sides are shut the Hell up, maybe the normal folk can get something accomplished.

That's downright brilliant..You should add that to your signature line.

My, it seems I have tapped into liberal love tonight

Speak up, as long as you agree with me seems to be your motto on this thread

Your posts are generally lies by omission. They present only the facts that make an out-of-context, one-sided argument.

Again, what have you posted that IS true?

I stand by all my posts. If I am proven wrong I will admit in public

See? Jumping to extremes.. You know perfectly well that statement is a line of shit, but anyone that disagrees with you on anything you say is just a "lib lover", or "closet lib", or whatever other inane shit you post to try to further push your ridiculously overinflated point.

See? Jumping to extremes.. You know perfectly well that statement is a line of shit, but anyone that disagrees with you on anything you say is just a "lib lover", or "closet lib", or whatever other inane shit you post to try to further push your ridiculously overinflated point.

I ask several time to point out where I have lied or posted something untrue and all I get is the same thing from him

The same thing I get form libs who cannot tell me where I lied

Lighten up for goodeness sakes

Liberal love? Hardly. But you know what makes you different from a left-wing extremist spouting rhetoric?

Nothing.

Why is it ppoliticlahacks like you can't understand a concept as simple as political extremism doesn't help either side, it widens the divide. You've seen me go after liberal bullshit like a bluetick hound, so you can stick that "liberal love" where the sun don't shine.

But I'm smart enough, and objective enough to see that moderates on both sides can usually compromise -- which means everybody but the extremists are happy. Tough shit for you and your ilk. All we have to do is figure out how to get the joystick out of y'all's bureaucracy-perpetuating death grip.

I ask several time to point out where I have lied or posted something untrue and all I get is the same thing from him

The same thing I get form libs who cannot tell me where I lied

Lighten up for goodeness sakes

Nobody said you outright "lied".. But, just because 6 or 8 libs say/do something "wrong", you've painted the whole damned side of the political fence, and THAT is a load of shit.. I think it was called "lying by omission".. You're purposely leaving out the fact that what you're posting are extreme situations, and are in fact posting them as if they're normal every day occurences.. I know quite a few Libs, and they're NOTHING like what you describe here.

Forum List

Back