Libs on DU Waking Up:let's keep our heads in the sand b/c we don't like the messenger

deaddude said:
Yes it does and I think this board is generally superior to DU. That said, I thought the reason i can come here and speak my mind without getting banned was that I can come here and speak my mind reasonably without resorting to unneccesary expletives. In other words because I am just that cool.

:laugh:

For some reason you stick around no matter how much we pile on. :beer:

I sincerely hope the type of restrictions found on DU do not reflect what would happen should the libs finally get the power they seek. I may have to take the thread on the resistance more seriously if that is the case.

CSM said:
I sincerely hope the type of restrictions found on DU do not reflect what would happen should the libs finally get the power they seek. I may have to take the thread on the resistance more seriously if that is the case.

Depends. If Al Gore became PRes, we might have been in some serious Shit. If Hillary becomes pres, we'd be looking at a mere inconvienance for 4 years but not anything that Hitler would be proud of.

rtwngAvngr said:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x2472831

let's keep our heads in the sand b/c we don't like the messenger

I am talking about a thread I started earlier this morning on a critical acquisition by UAE Dubai, the Helmsley Building, which apparently is connected to or part of Grand Central Station. But that thread was locked because the source is "not allowed" on DU.
Yes, let's stay in the dark because we don't like "that source" (who apparently I dare not name).
whatever.

Well, how interesting. I went over and visited that site.

Seems like a nice little "safe haven" for our Democratic/Liberal friends to hang out in.

They aren`t likely to run into much dissenting there. Just all one big happy, if somewhat dysfunctional family.

:thewave:

trobinett said:
Well, how interesting. I went over and visited that site.

Seems like a nice little "safe haven" for our Democratic/Liberal friends to hang out in.

They aren`t likely to run into much dissenting there. Just all one big happy, if somewhat dysfunctional family.

:thewave:
It's the inbreeding.

Forum List

Back