Libs just "keepin" in classy

Wholly Toledo. I feel sorry for her husband, but he's likely a snowflake as well. Imagine having to wake up to this every day.

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane - The American Mirror
dems_day__salcartoons-360x270.jpg

I love seeing 70 year old washed up liberal hippie sluts being thrown off planes. Got any more?

snowflakes are very tolerant as long as you believe exactly as they do. They even feast on their own that dare step out of line and have an independent thought.

How many people were bullied into not performing at the inauguration? They don't believe in freedom. Fall in line or be personally attacked.

Wholly Toledo. I feel sorry for her husband, but he's likely a snowflake as well. Imagine having to wake up to this every day.

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane - The American Mirror

I am so sick of these rabid liberals who are looking for a fight. They are intolerant bigots and have no room to talk about others the way they do. The woman went out of her way to ask the guy why he was in D.C. She was obviously hoping to lay into some Trump supporter and went on an instant rant. After she was told she had to leave the plane, she started saying her mother in law just died, maybe in an attempt to get sympathy. Her husband sat quietly the whole time. Instead of having a supportive wife during a difficult time, he has one that was looking to yell at fellow passengers who didn't agree with her politics.

"I put my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern voice says to me:

ā€œDid you come here to cheer or to protest?ā€

ā€œI came here to celebrate democracy maā€™amā€

ā€¦ I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point. She then proceeded with:

(somewhat paraphrased as my memory allows)

Her: ā€œYou put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!ā€

Me: ā€˜Well weā€™re all entitled to our opinions here maā€™am.ā€

Her: ā€œAnd Iā€™m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! Iā€™m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Donā€™t talk to me! Donā€™t look at me! Donā€™t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniacā€™s finger on the buttonā€ (assuming sheā€™s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!ā€

Me: ā€œmaā€™am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the very thing you preach against.ā€

The woman was ultimately removed from the plane to cheers of the passengers.

Itā€™s horrible if her mother-in-law died, but unfortunate that she choose to assail those around her, rather than caring for her husband."

Then the lib says that the guy sitting next to her was in her space. That was after her asking to change seats.

The guy she was attacking didn't start anything and was actually giving vague answers. I wondered if the woman was already drunk or planning to get that way. Nasty bitch was in the mood for a fight.

I love seeing 70 year old washed up liberal hippie sluts being thrown off planes. Got any more?

Video of lib falling apart when police officer didn't let her pick on him. She acted so tough hitting the cop in the face with her balloon, then when he knocked it out of her hand, she screamed like a two-year-old having a tantrum. Maybe it was past her nap time.

I am so sick of these rabid liberals who are looking for a fight. They are intolerant bigots and have no room to talk about others the way they do. The woman went out of her way to ask the guy why he was in D.C. She was obviously hoping to lay into some Trump supporter and went on an instant rant. After she was told she had to leave the plane, she started saying her mother in law just died, maybe in an attempt to get sympathy. Her husband sat quietly the whole time. Instead of having a supportive wife during a difficult time, he has one that was looking to yell at fellow passengers who didn't agree with her politics.

"I put my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern voice says to me:

ā€œDid you come here to cheer or to protest?ā€

ā€œI came here to celebrate democracy maā€™amā€

ā€¦ I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point. She then proceeded with:

(somewhat paraphrased as my memory allows)

Her: ā€œYou put a crazed man in charge of the nuclear codes! You should be ashamed!ā€

Me: ā€˜Well weā€™re all entitled to our opinions here maā€™am.ā€

Her: ā€œAnd Iā€™m entitled to get drunk and puke in your lap! Iā€™m going to throw up right in your lap! You make me sick! Donā€™t talk to me! Donā€™t look at me! Donā€™t you dare even put your arm on that rest. You disgust me! You should be ashamed of yourself! You put a maniacā€™s finger on the buttonā€ (assuming sheā€™s means nukes). You are a bigot. You should get off this plane!ā€

Me: ā€œmaā€™am, by definition, bigotry is disparaging someone prior to knowing them simply by their beliefs and opinions. Thank you for being the very thing you preach against.ā€

The woman was ultimately removed from the plane to cheers of the passengers.

Itā€™s horrible if her mother-in-law died, but unfortunate that she choose to assail those around her, rather than caring for her husband."

Then the lib says that the guy sitting next to her was in her space. That was after her asking to change seats.

The guy she was attacking didn't start anything and was actually giving vague answers. I wondered if the woman was already drunk or planning to get that way. Nasty bitch was in the mood for a fight.

Thanks for posting the video, I guess she'll learn not to ask stupid questions and then start shit when she doesn't like the answer.

Flight Attendant: Ma'am, Ma'am, you are being a douchebag.

Crazy Lib: This guy voted for Trump he should be executed.

Pilot: Get that crazy bitch off my plane,

Crazy Lib: My vagina is being violated by this Trump voter.

Flight Attendant: Ma'am, Ma'am the pilot says you are a nut job you need to exit the plane.

Crazy Lib: I'm going to protest for the next 6 hours.

Police Officer: You there, old hag grab your shit and get off this plane right now before you get a beating.

Crazy Lib: I'm going to get you and your little dog toto too nyah.

Pilot: Can't you pepper spray her until she shuts up.

Police: Oh she's getting a face full as soon as we get into the terminal.

Forum List

Back