Lib's just hate being called out on their lies...Here's the perfect example!

More & more credible Scientists who are not trying to advance a political agenda have already put the whole "Global Warming" craze behind them at this point. Many have begun to become far more concerned with possible Global Cooling. More are now beginning to show how it is the Sun's activity that plays the most important role in our Planet's climate. More Carbon Dioxide will not be the death of us all. Global Cooling on the other hand could be a much bigger problem to be concerned with. There really is no need to fear monger & panic over this whole Carbon Dioxide thing unless you're trying to advance a political agenda. Hey just my take anyway.

Funny how lib tries to discredit global warming as a "craze" and then admits that it IS in fact a problem when he tries to claim that global cooling, which i believe is part of the global climate change cycle with global warming, is a much more important problem.

So in libs own words they are both problems he is just trying to claim that one is more important than the other PROBLEM and he does this AFTER trying to discredit the first PROBLEM. LOL Way to contradict yourself lib.

They are both issues we need to learn to live with....not avoid, change or prevent.
Climate change, according to science, has been happening since the beginning of time.

A mere 30 years ago, some whackos were sure the end was near due to global cooling.

Unfoirtunately for them, they did not have the funding NOR the Nobel Prize aspirations that Gore had.

So are you one of those who beleive it's real but we have no affect on it and should do nothing and just go along for the ride?? LOL

Oh well according to bush in his 2007 sotu address global warming was an important threat to the US and needed to be dealt with through the use of advances in technology.

Back-to-back posts look really pathetic in ignore mode. _________ says nothing, repeat.

LOL says the loser who ran when asked to prove one of his claims and after being shown he was WRONG when he tried to claim that when i said I don't see the connection between two things that I was saying that they were unimportant.

Oh and then there is jester, my stalker from previous a previous board. He followed me here from the msnbc board and now despite claiming that no one cares he continues to stalk me and try to attack me as he hides behind ignoring me. LOL

Oh well, let them run and hide. To me it means that I must be doing something right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back