Libs in LA abusing teachers

"The schools also are committed to providing meals and a safe environment for their more than 20,000 homeless students." Just wow. In America. Thanks for the read.

"The schools also are committed to providing meals and a safe environment for their more than 20,000 homeless students." Just wow. In America. Thanks for the read.

How many of those 20,000 should not be here?

Why are there 20,000 homeless students in liberal la la land? Could it possibly bee that libtarded policies aren’t working? Or could it bee they let too many illegals into the state and give them sanctuary?

Yet another example. All teacher contracts should be state-wide. Have COL adjustments for the different areas, but one contract, none of this local bullshit.

Local school districts should do nothing more substantive than picking the colors for the team uniforms.

Yet another example. All teacher contracts should be state-wide. Have COL adjustments for the different areas, but one contract, none of this local bullshit.

Local school districts should do nothing more substantive than picking the colors for the team uniforms.

Here's where we disagree.

Some districts may want to have superb schools and facilities, and offer top flight education and be willing to spend to get it. Others might have a different viewpoint on the matter. I think local people are better equipped that bureaucrats in Harrisburg or Columbus as to what their local constituents want

Just stop and think about this crazy ass shit for a minute....Legitimate REAL American kids getting fucked again for wetbacks. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL....NOW!
Governor Gay Boy Gavin and Mayor Garcetti already starting to meddle.

Wetbacks eh? Is that what you learned in school, how to hate?

Nah, my parents taught me to hate all criminals and pieces of shits. Did yours teach you to love and respect filth?
No that is why I don't like yous, but as far as your 5th grade pejoratives you have a long way to being able to speak to inform and not to harm.
Yet a wall will not stop illegals from getting a free education in the US like everyone else..

Nah, my parents taught me to hate all criminals and pieces of shits. Did yours teach you to love and respect filth?
No that is why I don't like yous, but as far as your 5th grade pejoratives you have a long way to being able to speak to inform and not to harm.

Haha...sorry bud, I have a life...I don’t come here to “inform” I come here to “harm” and offend the ignorants pieces of shits with twisted shit for brains....You offended yet?

Haha...sorry bud, I have a life...I don’t come here to “inform” I come here to “harm” and offend the ignorants pieces of shits with twisted shit for brains....You offended yet?
No I have no emotive value in making parasitic white capitalist become richer and brown nosing them.

Then why do you work so hard to put on your funny show? Laughing a crazy right wingers like you is the only reason I come here.

Like North Carolina? Were teachers haven't gotten any kind of raise in over a decade and it's a right to work state?

As we can all see....this is the language of conservative republicans today.

Like North Carolina? Were teachers haven't gotten any kind of raise in over a decade and it's a right to work state?

Make that right to work for less.

Close schools. Give kids laptops or ipads. Teach online. This way kids can rewind the same lessons over and over again, etc. Saves on occupancy costs, teachers salaries, etc. One teacher can teach 10,000 kids or even 1,000,000 kids. All uniform, all online. Welcome to the 21st century.

Polish Prince, here is why I disagree with you: A government-provided "free" education is guaranteed by each STATE's Constitution, not by any local school board. So it is the STATE that is ultimately responsible for providing a suitable,, defensible education to all citizens who choose to avail themselves. Why should some students get an education that costs $7,000 per school year while others get a "free" education that costs $15,000 or more a year. Some kids go to Public-State schools where AP classes are available to anyone who is qualified and other schools can barely scrape together an AP English section. Some kids are playing sports in multi-million dollar arenas while others on decrepit, near dangerous fields with locker rooms looking like WWII bombed out shelters.

Just because you live in an area with high real estate values or high taxes, you are not entitled to a "better" public school education. In fact, NO KID earns any kind of education, they are simply dropped into it by virtue of whose snatch they dropped out of - a completely random chance situation.

The State should establish a small number of regional administrative districts, where regional administrators can allocate resources to TRY to provide comparable opportunities to every child in the state. Where "better" teachers are required, the Administrator could offer teacher incentives to get the best teachers in those buildings. All facilities should be COMPARABLE around the state, not modern and up to date in one district, and falling apart in others.

And while better teachers will not guarantee equal results across the board, the goal should be equality of opportunity and removal of arbitrary obstacles to success.

And like it or not, EVERY SINGLE TEACHER in the country is teaching because that was the best position available for someone with their credentials. If they could "do better" someplace else, then by all means they should do so. To take the job and then later say the compensation us unacceptable? Bullshit. Leave, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. You can be replaced.

Close schools. Give kids laptops or ipads. Teach online. This way kids can rewind the same lessons over and over again, etc. Saves on occupancy costs, teachers salaries, etc. One teacher can teach 10,000 kids or even 1,000,000 kids. All uniform, all online. Welcome to the 21st century.

You mean welcome to failure. Kids do not learn that way.

Forum List

Back