Libs heads explode as top GOP candidate to replace Ryan is racially aware candidate

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!
Sound familiar?
Nehlen drew national attention in 2016 when he mounted a primary challenge to Ryan, in part by criticizing Ryan as insufficiently loyal to Donald Trump

He was right. We need 110% loyalty to the President if we're ever going to pull this country out of the muck the globalists, elites, and liberals have put us into.

Ah what a good little fascist- loyalty to your Fuehrer before loyalty to your country.

At least I have someone to be loyal to. Who do you have? Bernie? Hillary? Obama?

Nope: They've all become irrelevant footnotes in 21st century American history.

So now the only allegiance you have is to a dying progressive movement, which grows weaker and more ineffectual by the day.

Fucking LOL.
I have the law and Constitution to be loyal to. Something I took an oath to 56 years ago. To be loyal to a person beyond country, Constitution, or law is pure fascism. But then, you are a Fascist, beginning to end.

I thought racial awareness was being conscious of the scientific fact that there is only one race, the human race. Goes to show how out of touch one can be.

As if a Chinese person, a person from the Congo, and a Swede are all the same, how do you figure that one exactly?

We are all the same under the skin - same physiology, same blood. You can donate blood or organs from members of one race to another.

Africans developed darker skin to protect them from the sun. Swedes had much less sun and therefore paler skin.

Racial characteristics developed because of geography not biology.

Good. He now has ZERO chance of getting elected.

Doesn't matter. Paul Ryan's 1st Congressional District around Janesville is primarily Republican. He will obviously be replaced by another Republican, preferably a more conservative Republican.

I seriously doubt also that his successor as Speaker of the House will be a moderate Republican.

It becomes more and more unlikely that Republicans will hold the House or the Senate.

Just like the Tea Party after the Republican losses in 2008, the Democrats are energized and organizing. Not to mention that minorities, who stayed home in record numbers in 2016, won’t be staying home his year.

One need only look at the number of “safe Republican seats” that have been flipped since the 2016 election to know Republicans are in trouble. Added to an electorate having “buyer’s remorse” on their Trump votes, there is the issue of redistricting in states that have been heavily gerrymandered which is the biggest single factor in Republicans keeping a majority in Congress since 2010.

I don’t share your faith that a moderate Republican will be elected Speaker, even if the GOP does manage to hang on to the House. The moderates are all leaving because of Trump. The only ones who will be left are the Freedom Caucus, and those, like Devon Nunes, who have hitched their wagon to the Trump star.

Keep watching CNN, MSNBC, and the Daily Show. That's how we like our enemy: Uninformed and duped into believing fantasies.

Interesting that you view liberals as “our enemy”. Russia is your enemy. North Korea, Iran, Syria.

Liberals are not your enemies.

Prove it.
sorry, but we are not interested in any kind of sexual submission.

Who are ultimately the "racist assholes"? It wasn't we assholes who have murdered over 60 million unborn children since 1973, the majority of whom were black or Hispanic.

Having a problem with perspective?

Murdered children? Give me a fucking break. How many minority children are or will be murdered because of no health care or proper nutrition due to republican policies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gimme a break. Your ignorant and uninformed spin is so transparent, that Stevie Wonder could see right through it.

The truth is that you Democrat's idiotic social programs have done more to keep minorities poor, on welfare, and disabled than any Republican Presidency.

We didn't create the massive ghettos across this country, the utter disrespect between black folks between each other, the black-on-black murders, the soul-killing institution of welfare, the stereotype of blacks as being "victims", and the wholesale genocide of unborn black children.

That's all your doing, so enjoy your legacy and go wash your hands with soap and hot water. Wash them as well as you can, although I doubt that you'll remove all of the the bloodstains of the American minorities that are on them.
Horseshit....read this and get an education. Yes the ghettos were created by design, but not by the existence of social safety programs . And if ant Democrats had a hand in it, it was the pre civil rights era southern Democrates

Did You Know Black Ghettos Were Deliberately Created By Gov't Sponsored Redlining? | Urban Intellectuals

Ta-Nehisi Coates on How We Created the Ghetto | BillMoyers.com
Odium......Please explain what is "funny"
You're links are and you in general are funny.
That's you best shot? OK .

With Paul Ryan’s retirement, the top Republican running for his seat is an avowed white supremacist

Nehlen is AWESOME and is straight white male and proud of it AND is Jew aware so OF COURSE the media and leftists hate him!
Cool! Proof the republicans are NAZIs by another name!
And democrats that as a whole HATE white people are A OK eh? Typical leftist anti white racist.

Being a white supremacist is being racially aware? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh he said he was superior to other races somewhere? Can you show me where?
Im both a democratic and a white person. I don't hate white people. But then I don't hate black or brown people either.
Then you are a self hating white person.
Lol, not hardly.
C'mon, you either hate Trump or Obama (who is half-white). Which is it? :biggrin:

LMAO@racially aware! Is that the new code for bigot? Jew aware???

This is your hero, Odium?? Wow...says a lot about you..none of it good.

Too bad for the Republicans..as another sure loser enters the arena.
Quite the opposite of bigot actually. I WANT to know what the enemy thinks because it helps me defeat them.

Cool! Proof the republicans are NAZIs by another name!
And democrats that as a whole HATE white people are A OK eh? Typical leftist anti white racist.
Being a white supremacist is being racially aware? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh he said he was superior to other races somewhere? Can you show me where?
Im both a democratic and a white person. I don't hate white people. But then I don't hate black or brown people either.
Then you are a self hating white person.
Lol, not hardly.
C'mon, you either hate Trump or Obama (who is half-white). Which is it? :biggrin:
Republicans don’t see half white. They see white people so poor they don’t know anything and they see everybody else.

Forum List

Back